What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stay away from the combo's WL , if something goes wrong , you loose both meters . stick with the pens . bluelab has theres for about 75 a piece & they're reliable !

Thanx Otis , but its all in the Genes :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oops sorry WB :biggrin:

another buddy i talk to here alot is WL ...... White Lotus
easy mistake .

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good shit Dans. I have that same air manifold just sittin here doin nothing.... Guess what I'm gonna do with it now, lol.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good shit Dans. I have that same air manifold just sittin here doin nothing.... Guess what I'm gonna do with it now, lol.

:good: the 1/4" lines fit real well Marlo , but the 1/2" line needed a piece of 3/8th line over the fitting on the manifold ,then the 1/2" line had to be clamped over that to hold the water in . just a heads up brutha :tiphat: but yeah , its working great !!!

Grizz

Veteran
Sorry for the orange glow , i'll get a MH bulb in there asap .

my Gorilla bubble #4's , about a months veg , maybe a little more . unmolested at this point . gonna chop them back to the longest set of laterals & let it grow out from there , hoping for 4 nice mains after that 2 short 2 longer . gotta save the tops for entry into a cup in the next few months , fingers crossed on that :biggrin:

enough babble ......

GB #4 , heres a pic in case ya don't remember her

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

they'll get transplanted in a few days then in under a 600 to veg for another month .

Tony , we gotta get ahold of you know who .
what cup Dan ?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
oops sorry WB :biggrin:

another buddy i talk to here alot is WL ...... White Lotus
easy mistake .

Dang ol' muscle memory :biggrin: Always takes me like 3 tries to type milk :laughing: dunno what that's all about...........(it's Tara Holiday's fault :laughing:)

Gotta get some more the ones I was going for were all blurry (trying to do a frost inspection)
picture.php

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
3rd one's still rockin too just had the 5 pic thing...he had a light spottin on him so I had to move him. This'uns the tallest.

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 2 GB dads didn't have alot of frost on them , but it transfered over to the offspring very nicely !!! may have been from the moms , dunno , but i'm not complaining about what they came out like !!! :biggrin:

outa reps again , hit ya later :tiphat:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
crossing anything to sb has potential....looking good man... I am crossing it now with a mexi sativa...yeehaw..hoping to add some vigor to the strain mainly on the sb side ...and add some fire to the mexi,,,the glue has almost no market value here... I can get a zip at most 150$$$..I love cali...its all here and lots of competition for everything so great prices...try before ya buy

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SB is pretty dominant Trout ! we didn't see any GG4 traits in the first 2 crosses except for the males . but when it got back crossed to the GG4 , thats when GG really started to show her dominance .

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I been crossing sb with everything I can....but with goals in mind...yeehaw....breeding is fun and with lab testing becoming so cheap its even easier...I open pollinated sb 2 times with 2 diff batches from the boo...so I had seeds to play with....

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
My 2 GB dads didn't have alot of frost on them , but it transfered over to the offspring very nicely !!! may have been from the moms , dunno , but i'm not complaining about what they came out like !!! :biggrin:

outa reps again , hit ya later :tiphat:

:tiphat:

the little ...ball-leaf on the one is pretty frosty :biggrin: w/ the palm-tree style fingers. Shape not size though, palm-tree size is the SB.

and what's this I hear about GB knockin marrdogg's dick in the dirt when he smokes glue like cigs?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
:headbange noice. I sees the palm-shape on her there...donkeys were getting in the way last time I was lookin at that one...man cant wait. GBBX is about ready to take the other heads and get tied up, lil bounce-back and in she goes. I sees the palm on her too.

&-7, +8, 8 flavor round comin up.

Tony's male is working with the same alleles as the Hotpants SSK...but this one aint no slouch:

f3 monster, 6 nodes in a yogi about ready for the 5x5
picture.php

Hotpants...some supremo but the slow veg is :bashhead: probably not so bad if you use actual pots with her :laughing:
picture.php