What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
:yoinks::wallbash:i have to leave dec 18-jan 8th so i wont be able to start mine untill i get back.i wish i had away to keep 14 days worth of nutes in the rez I HAVE A TIMMER its the water issiue im using dwc buckets.I cant wait to start these beans :yoinks::wallbash:

oti$

:yoinks::wallbash:i have to leave dec 18-jan 8th so i wont be able to start mine untill i get back.i wish i had away to keep 14 days worth of nutes in the rez I HAVE A TIMMER its the water issiue im using dwc buckets.I cant wait to start these beans :yoinks::wallbash:

Go to a farm and home or some similar store and get a100 gallon feeding trough. Or a200 gallon trough if 100 it's to small. I used a 100 gallon trough topping off a 50 gallon or so truck box below It via float valve for a 24 site ppk I had at a remote location a couple years back. That res lasted weeks. The feeding troughs are fairly cheap. I think mine was $60 or $70 .

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
looks like a nice hybrid!

10 days since I took cuts, the biggest is yellowing good. if I get a root this week that would be right on time.
re dipping is probably bad idea eh? lalalalalalala

your rhizobacteria bro, you inoculated any of em? was up there last night - lmfao'ing when I typed that last one :laughing:

That sucks WCS :)tiphat:) looks like oti$ has your back though, oti$ :good: Lets see this DWCGB :biggrin: As a hand-waterer the very aspect of leaving for that long is unthinkable lol

i am the dripper over here
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
been testing the soybean and garden mix, they contain diffferent strains of rhizo.
basically an experiemtn to try o duplicate them irish teen girls that won the google science project prize.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Go to a farm and home or some similar store and get a100 gallon feeding trough. Or a200 gallon trough if 100 it's to small. I used a 100 gallon trough topping off a 50 gallon or so truck box below It via float valve for a 24 site ppk I had at a remote location a couple years back. That res lasted weeks. The feeding troughs are fairly cheap. I think mine was $60 or $70 .

yeah im going to do somthing i cant lose all my cuts

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
been testing the soybean and garden mix, they contain diffferent strains of rhizo.
basically an experiemtn to try o duplicate them irish teen girls that won the google science project prize.

nice. Sounds full of N fixers I'd hit 1 or 2 of em with it, cant hurt especially since the phyto was hangin around. Had roots on the Lifestar less than a week with Azos. Back when it was warm..... :blackeye:

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
PBP helpin me out...two monsters on the left were impervious to the imbalance of the bio/EJ - and they're sure liking the PBP

picture.php

Monsters
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I'm doing coco auto dtw, but I'm using the truck box with the float valve for the dtw res so I can post some pics for windy city to give him an ideas on how to keep his babies hydrated for his Absence. I don't wanna see anymore dead gorilla babiez;)

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
otis :good:

4th one is the GSC F2S1 date for the boys; 5th is a BX.

picture.php

when dabking grew the f2:
picture.php

She had the kushbreath so should make for some interesting stuff.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the orange glow , i'll get a MH bulb in there asap .

my Gorilla bubble #4's , about a months veg , maybe a little more . unmolested at this point . gonna chop them back to the longest set of laterals & let it grow out from there , hoping for 4 nice mains after that 2 short 2 longer . gotta save the tops for entry into a cup in the next few months , fingers crossed on that :biggrin:

enough babble ......

GB #4 , heres a pic in case ya don't remember her

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they'll get transplanted in a few days then in under a 600 to veg for another month .

Tony , we gotta get ahold of you know who .

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Sorry for the orange glow , i'll get a MH bulb in there asap .

my Gorilla bubble #4's , about a months veg , maybe a little more . unmolested at this point . gonna chop them back to the longest set of laterals & let it grow out from there , hoping for 4 nice mains after that 2 short 2 longer . gotta save the tops for entry into a cup in the next few months , fingers crossed on that :biggrin:

enough babble ......

GB #4 , heres a pic in case ya don't remember her

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

they'll get transplanted in a few days then in under a 600 to veg for another month .

Tony , we gotta get ahold of you know who .

Cup entry :peacock::tiphat::dance013: She deserves it...thing is seriously serious.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grabbed an air manifold from the hydro shop to adapt to my rez & pumps to feed the tray of moms . its working pretty good :biggrin:
i figured if its supposed to be air tight , it should be water tight too . 1 line in , 8 lines out . i feed 2 5" pots off 1 line with a T & it takes care of all 16 plants in the tray .the shut off on each line is pretty trick , thats one of the main reasons i tried it . so i can shut off the lines i'm not using later .

I'm stoked lol :dance013:

picture.php

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Nice one..I need to get something like that going, they were sucking up all the water in 4gal's by week 3 when I shut down in may. 1000w in the 4x4 dont mess around.

Heat was startin up too though.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a drip system is easy & pretty cheap to set up WL . & it makes life sooooo much easier lol

oti$

Dang Dans! You got that gorilla bub#4 looking right. Boyoyoyoing!....that's me poppin a weed boner:D

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I bet. Main thing for me is the meter, sterlite? check...water pump $20, waterlines/splitter $10 (dunno about your fancy one :p)

BlueLab combo $250...next chop though.. goin' down. Next chops gonna be crazy, 7 strains :headbange