What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen plants that intersex that are actually worth it but nobody picking up packs wants that so I go hard on the testing.

By cycling the PH up and down in swings we can lock out various elements and cause major stress to plants. Some plants will take a beating and keep on ticking so to speak, even within the same family line. For example the giant I culled, as soon as ph went low he sucked calcium from his lowers within a day and they showed major damage a couple days of real low ph and he threw his single pistil. The crinkle above you can only notice minor spotting on the leaves from the same test.

This is done in the first few weeks of flower in conjunction with the rootball chop. Fucking with your roots in that first few weeks is a great way to fish out easily inter-sexed plants.

Again these stress levels are way above what the average grower will have in there rooms so if i know its solid under my duress then its a go to progeny test.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Hey Tony.. When are these going to be available..

Great job on all the work you guys are putting in.. Nice to see good breeding/testing going on

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Tony's got everybody dreamin of a white Christmas :p

Mendel's segregation is in effect on the F3's for sure.

picture.php
picture.php

GBBX42.0 (the super resin smelling one)
picture.php

new BX standout...with the way she's going she's gonna overtake my giant SB that I popped around the same time.

picture.php

RckyMtRdnk

They made it!

They made it!

Not that I ever doubted they would. GLG has been very good to me. They hook it up proper every time! If you're readin this DBJ, thanx a million! Helluva guy! Nice tshirt too!

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
balls on the f3's. Some have great big man balls, others have itsy bitsy baby balls. But they've all got balls.

picture.php

Dog culled the small glue-leaner. He uh, overfertilized it.

.....he overfertilized the shit out of it :laughing:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what are ya letting the dog in the grow rooms for ? don't ya know thats a big no no ? they carry all kinds of critters in from outside !!! i guess the white flies & thrips weren't enough to make ya learn WB :bat:
mine knows enough that when i go through that door , shes not allowed ! she'll lay on the floor waiting for me to come back out :biggrin:

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
they're outside freeballin'...had em on the ground. thought he might take a branch off one or something but the dump truck move caught me off guard :laughing: I put the rest up on the 20gal :good: im throwing down next time the white flies show up :mad::bashhead:

thrips is Tony :p did have a small run in with em in 2012 but I havent seen em since.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what are ya letting the dog in the grow rooms for ? don't ya know thats a big no no ? they carry all kinds of critters in from outside !!! i guess the white flies & thrips weren't enough to make ya learn WB :bat:
mine knows enough that when i go through that door , shes not allowed ! she'll lay on the floor waiting for me to come back out :biggrin:

Mine does the same.. He knows not to go in either of the rooms. He guards the door until I come out. I can leave the door wide open he wont cross into the room.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
He knows not to go in, kinda just cocks his head and gives a big WTF@4x4... just wish I knew that he didn't know to not shit on them when they're outside... Guess he liked that one, claimed it.

Not gonna bother with the pest control on the rest for testing purposes.

Super stretch is because they're only getting about 5 hours of direct sun.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the dude

the dude

The dude next to a couple gg4 cuts, dont mind my nasty saucer. He got the glue funk for sure.
You can also see the branchng structure if ya look close, sorry for shitty pics.

Got a big mama I threw in flower im gonna up pot him tonigh to get a little bigger while waitin on the chick.
You can see minor damage from ph swing tests, barely any damage compared to some others heh. He's solid.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what did ya do Bug , reverse the sour power or the GB4 ??? but either way , thats gonna be some potent shit !!! the SP was no slouch either !!! :kos:

Latest posts

Latest posts