Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah im still waiting for mine but i seen that gg4 bx and after talking with tony im getting that too.i think im set for a while now the GB the GG4 bx and some f3 or bx that comes out with this GB... Man thats a nice line up with my cookies and BoGGLeGUM..
    sigpic.

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

Comment

amazing
      My best friend is a calculator named what if !

May the gods piss on your plants.
      May the worms shit in your roots.
      May your yield be so heavy,
      it splits both your boots.
      May the high fucking toast you
      and the buzz leave you calm.
      May the smoke be so smooth,
      you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

Damn looks like the whole school yards here ,lol, nice work , would like to run some myself
        Go to YouTube search nibiru, do it now!or your gonna forget!! Getr’ Done!

Comment

There was 1 pack of the gg4 bx ...you guys did some good work
          sigpic.

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

Comment

SBDom...kinda kinky if you put it that way...hybrid tied down in the back and hybrid back right, SBDom back left...tri-BX bottom right.

Gluedom-small

Gluedom-big

SLSD in the back on that one.

Comment

lookin good man, i found a sb leaner but it has the glue node spacing heh.

ill throw some pics too in a bit.
              When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
              KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

That's him - top right of the first pic. :P Think that's the one I saw the ball on...they all made lil nubs after the root-prune, had me scared I made em all mad and testosteroney. That one's the only one that kept with the preflowers I think. Gotta give em all another look over.

Top middle too but you cant really tell, & Iuneveno how many branches she's working on

Comment

Big gluedom's got balls for sure :/ hopefully that means the smaller one's a female. Scared about the nubs again.

He'll be going outside to make some dust before ELNINO comes. And the 4-main hybrid is working on 22 branches, that's after I cleaned up the ones that didn't get passed any dominance haha.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteberrieS View Post
                    SBDom...kinda kinky if you put it that way...hybrid tied down in the back and hybrid back right, SBDom back left...tri-BX bottom right.

View Image

Gluedom-small

View Image View Image

Gluedom-big

View Image View Image

SLSD in the back on that one.
                    They're lookin' PHAT
                    "I love smokin' weed
                    and growin' from seed"

Credit to heady blunts for the title idea

Comment

they're some little fatties for sure. not sure if it's the coco or the BioWeed but even the SB doms got a lil space between their nodes now.

and I think it's safe to say 4 of em aint gonna be showin any white hairs. Hope to God the other 2 do. if ol' 22branch is a female she's going in a 20gal fabricpot for winning.

Comment

Being very familiar with these two strains makes a difference and allows me to test for so much different stuff for evaluations. I have been up and down my sour bubble line from multiple filials, progeny tested outcrosses, and multiple s line tests. when you are looking at alot of plants you start to see trends.

One I got my eye on... coming out of calcium response tests..

sigpic
                        KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is interesting. On the left a true pure sour bubble plant. Middle a bxer showing sour bubble recessives. Right a Glue leaner...

All of these are the same age.

sigpic
                            KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

heres a group of a couple but on the left, you can see the sour b leaner on the gg4 node stretch, watchin that one too.

If thats a boy could go good with 8 maybe dan heh.

Here is from the top of it. Maybe its got gigantism idk heh.

sigpic
                              KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

now i gotta vacuum my mess from spillin an empty cup from a cull lol

sigpic
                                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X