What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello. Here is @bloodthirstycult from IG Pine Tar Gush glue leaning pheno.

picture.php

The work reveals itself.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Day 63 - Lower popcorn and base arms. I love this plant. Even the popcorn is top shelf.

Attachments

• gg4popcorn1.jpg
    gg4popcorn1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 156
  • gg4popcorn2.jpg
    gg4popcorn2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 131
  • gg4lower.jpg
    gg4lower.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 152

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I was talking to someone who mentioned that clones degrade after a number of generations. Has anyone noticed that with GG4? I must have run 10 generations and not noticed any decline.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They degrade for growers who can't keep their mothers healthy and in peak condition before taking snips.

dank.Frank

I wood

I was talking to someone who mentioned that clones degrade after a number of generations. Has anyone noticed that with GG4? I must have run 10 generations and not noticed any decline.

6 or 7 years now and growing strong still.

I have only ever had one plant seem to get weak, that one made it over twenty years first. Clones from healthy clones is the way for me, no mothers.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
6 or 7 years now and growing strong still.

I have only ever had one plant seem to get weak, that one made it over twenty years first. Clones from healthy clones is the way for me, no mothers.

I do the same. Never kept mothers, just take cuts as going into flower.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same, i cut lowers which root fast as hell and are only from the best looking plants im about to flip.

therevverend

Veteran
6 years back or so I got a degraded GG4 clone from a chump. It looked and smelled right, had the right kind of resin, but it didn't grow with vigor. 4 weeks into flowering it threw male flowers. It didn't seed my room or itself, I think the flowers were sterile. I ended up putting it outside for the last couple weeks of flowering. It had wimpy little buds on it. Wasn't a mite infestation, the plant was clean, but it grew like it had one. Very sad.

How fast or slow or if at all a strain degrades depends entirely on the grower. Avoiding switches in day length makes a difference. Going down to 12/12 for a couple weeks, then taking a clone, then revegging it in 24 will take it's toll. Dirty scissors, fungal tray water, all sorts of shit adds up..

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hi all. Had a great run of Glue under LED this time. Grown it many times and will continue to do so. It is my all time favorite strain.
This went a full 78 days this run. Some nice ambering of trichs...
fetch?photoid=17934386.jpg

fetch?photoid=17934386.jpg

This was at about day 55.
fetch?photoid=17897681.jpg

Have a great day all. peace, negative.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
GG#4 outdoor guerilla style. Totally love this clone. Mold resistant, vigorous, and potent.

Attachments

• photo2097465.jpg
    photo2097465.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 179
  • photo2097467.jpg
    photo2097467.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts

Latest posts