What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i probably should have done this from the start,or at least once i realized what special plants these were,a rare combination of super dank and easy to photograph...
and i probably have the exact lineage wrong,as it is apparently the offspring of a weird three way lesbian love triangle of selfed plants,but it goes something like this..

chemsis x sourdubb x chocolate diesel

chemsis is of course from one of the original seeds the chem/diesel lines came from
sourdubb came from gifted seeds to a west coast grower
chocolatediesel mystery

i probably have a lot of that wrong....feel free to chime in...

at any rate,the pics are from a range of dates,i will atart with the earliest and end with the most recent..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and some full bud shots from tonight,day 51 of 12/12..
will be going to 63 days with these...expect more pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let it snow

beautiful
so soon....another round coming...

I was wondering why no thread on these beauties. Unc these are not seeds right.

nope,clone only,no real immediate plans to make any crosses,im not sure how it could possibly be improved....
that said,i do have a white x f13 male that looks to be more white leaning....and i do have some cindy99 pollen....

so no,there are no seeds available anywhere for this cross,and there wont be any seeds of crosses for a minimum of a year on my end...

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Have you ever seen the feet of a starfish? (sea star). That's what those leaves look like, the undersides of a starfish arm. Amazing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frosty as hell up in here !!! Brrrrrr :freezing: :respect:
i know,she is like having a naked swedish girl around the house all the time...yah yah,we make sexy photos for das interneten!

Have you ever seen the feet of a starfish? (sea star). That's what those leaves look like, the undersides of a starfish arm. Amazing.
theres this one spot i swear looks like an alien attacking a group of penguins..i can never get a pic to come out....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice, Unc....she needed her own thread!

Since you were uncertain...I'm wanting to say it is:

Sour Dubb x (ChemSis x Choc. Diesiel)

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone else will be along to correct it. Regardless, beautiful pictures - k+

This is one thread I'll not tire of look at!

dank.Frank

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the name as well

I mean, who doesn't have gorilla tape on hand at all times?
im betting this stuff gums up scissors pretty fast! im thinking that may have something to do with the name...
should make fantastic bubble...

Very nice, Unc....she needed her own thread!

Since you were uncertain...I'm wanting to say it is:

Sour Dubb x (ChemSis x Choc. Diesiel)

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone else will be along to correct it. Regardless, beautiful pictures - k+

This is one thread I'll not tire of look at!

dank.Frank

she really is a looker,its hard to not take pics every night...

Grizz

Veteran
im betting this stuff gums up scissors pretty fast! im thinking that may have something to do with the name...
should make fantastic bubble...

she really is a looker,its hard to not take pics every night...
WARNING, DO NOT USE CELL PHONE WHILE TRIMMING GLUE, OBVIOUS REASONS.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you keep her greener than i can. she sure is a frosty bitch. i've been smoking her straight for the last 2 weeks :).

Status
Not open for further replies.