What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The NEW (HSO-Sherbinski)

Darpa

Hi Folks,
I've grown many GSC cross but Nothing that look like The New (GSC Sherbinski cut x Larry Og)

Anyone grew the New or any cookies cross with this fat leafs pattern.

Darpa

JetLife175

Veteran
It’s got that OGKB-esque look to it. That could be a really promising plant. If it take 3x longer to veg than anything else you might wanna keep an eye on it. But yeah either way it seems that this leaf trait is within the cookies genepool. It pops up every now and then

Darpa

Hi JetLife175!
Thanks for the reply. Hey I think I got Something special in hand. It doesn't grow like any of The New strain I checked on other forum.

And hey it's a realy slow vegger…. here is a comparaison with an unrooted blue dream CBD...

I'll post a pic to compare both, but I had to cut the BD several time since,,,,,

I'M presently growing different GSC cross.. and even the OGKZ which is a Zkittlez and OGKB cross don't show that leaf pattern…

I also have WTC x FO of, and Dosidos x mint chocolate chip, and a bunch of KG gear.. but I mostly grow Biker Kush...

Can't wait to see the outcome...

Darpa

Last edited:

NEED 4 SEED

Hey Darpa, here are some of my Chimera Cookies, which have some of these
phenos or similar, at least. As you said they are some real slow veggers to
the point where some were much too slow to keep up with the canopy.

Of the first run I killed the three runts of the 15 in total and in the second run
I decided I will let the one runt do its thing and put a pot under it to elevate it.
And it wasn't that bad, actually very good. Just pretty small.

The first pics are of the younger ones from the first run, hope you can spot
them between the normal plants. The last three pics are from the runty one
from the second run, in the beginning and when finished.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my seedlines are full of those OGKB phenos.

One of my five OGKB bagseeds, Stink Panties.
picture.php

picture.php

Glue Room male
picture.php

Gorilla Twin [GG4 x ( GG4 x OGKB male "CookieBoi")]
picture.php

Square Breath, OGKB 2.0 bx2
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Weirdo-si-dos #3[Forum GSC x (GG4 x OGKB male "Cookieboi")]
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #3
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #3 finished macro, these OGKB phenos have mire trichs per square inch and are usually very loud.
picture.php

Forum Breath (Forum GSC x OGKB male "CookieBoi")
picture.php

Forum Breath Finished 9 weeks
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
boys
picture.php

picture.php

girls
picture.php

picture.php

My OGKB bagseeds throws lots of other cool mutants to, I could fill up pages but I'll stop now.

Rasta Breath (P75 x OGKB bagseed #3 "The Three")
picture.php

CodyPomeray

So no shit... I have been running a fair amount of cookies crosses and finding phenos like mentioned here. Some inhouse stuff, wild cookies, candy breath, some cake crosses from a few breeders. Seeing these leaves in veg alot, not done flowering any of it yet but was scratching my head why 2-3 plants in a 45 gallon of 8 looked so strange. Thanks for clearing this up.

Mightyka

Veteran
Here is my Forum S1 which I call Mutant Cookies. It is the best Cookie cut I've try so far. She doesn't veg slow. Hope I will post few mutant pics of my homemade crosses of OGKB x Cherry Cookies F2bx and Mutant Cookies x Cherry Cookies F2bx soon.

Here is the Mutant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Darpa

Thanks a lot Need 4 Seed, Chunkypigs and Myghtyka for all the info.:tiphat:

Some of your plants definetly have a similar pheno to that Strain I'm presently growing, specialy the 3rd and 4th pic of Need 4 Seed in post 4.

I grew many strains over the years, and many cookies cross and OG cross, but I don't remember growing anything with this growth patern since the mid 90... It's definetly an interesting strain for me and I can't wait to see the outcome...

Here is some photo from today...

I have other specimens of that cross, but it look like all The New pictures I can find on the net... Maybe this one is SPECIAL.. we'll see..

thanks

Darpa

NEED 4 SEED

I call these phenos the runty ones or dwarf cause they are so slow and low and have tight internodes.
But the end product isn't different from the other ones. Its just smaller but more bud per height.

Thanks a lot Need 4 Seed, Chunkypigs and Myghtyka for all the info.:tiphat:

Some of your plants definetly have a similar pheno to that Strain I'm presently growing, specialy the 3rd and 4th pic of Need 4 Seed in post 4.

I grew many strains over the years, and many cookies cross and OG cross, but I don't remember growing anything with this growth patern since the mid 90... It's definetly an interesting strain for me and I can't wait to see the outcome...

Here is some photo from today...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81655&pictureid=2006769View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81655&pictureid=2006773View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81655&pictureid=2006775View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81655&pictureid=2006776View Image

I have other specimens of that cross, but it look like all The New pictures I can find on the net... Maybe this one is SPECIAL.. we'll see..

thanks

Darpa

Darpa

Definitely doesn't look like any og x GSC cross I grew.

See in comparaison of a (BikerKush x (Original Glue4(GSC x TrainWreck))) on the right ...

(cross taken as a clone on this mother plant..)

Darpa

I should propably post on a grow report thread, but there is none about this strain…

'll post few more pics. These are going to be grow outside in early june…. at about 5 to 6 feets high at this time….

(with some Biker Kush, The Sweeties, OGKZ and other….)

Darpa

Darpa

Hi folk... I've been writing for the last hour a very long message but it was deleated since I had to much pic…

So, here is my Gozilla cut (pop few of that The New from HSO - Nothing had that weird phenotype). Almost look like the old Dutch Passion Frisian Duck leaf pattern for a cross of Sherbert GSC x Larry OG)????

The Gozilla Cut outside:

Left plant in the front

An other plant of this cut

And an other:

Always with that weird leaf pattern..

to be continued...

Darpa

Last edited:

Darpa

Here is a Gozilla cut at 1 month in flowering… that I pollinnated with Karma Biker Kush in order to make it less of a compact plant....

Can't wait to test this cross....

Cheer

Darpa

Tgun

Great pics and lots of mutants! Someone linked me to your grow since I found this (either TC cookies or og kush) bagseed male that has the same ducksfoot type leaf. Early on I called it the potato leaf type, if you know anything about tomato types. Now I have a direction to search out on it anyways. Thanks.
20210815_135316.jpg