What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The NEW (HSO-Sherbinski)

Darpa

This special girl (OGKB dwaft pheno) is just OUSTANDING in every aspect, except it slow veg time. I was trimming some last year.... and I ended up with a beach of insanely huge trichime head on the floor... I tought is was golden sand grain...nothing like dust. I've only see one grow report reporting this special phenotype.

Here is the link... I'm pretty sure the guy would have love to clone her..https://growdiaries.com/diaries/70560-humboldt-seeds-the-new-grow-journal-by-myk420

None of my The New seeds expressed such traits except this one. I suspect that Sherbinski used some of the OGKB in his Sherb line. The dwaft pheno seem to be pretty rare, but I would explore it in a breeding experiment. Preliminaly study suggest that normal height/dwarfis is determined by two genes that interact by recessive epistasis, so that could explait the low expression frequency of this genotype. I''ve already cross this cut with my Biker Kush and selected over several individual 2 awesomes male, one with extreme og smell, and one with the semi dwarf grow pattern but with insane bakery dough cinnamon smell. I've grown her inside and it smell like a bakery shop....

I assume that most grower discard runt seeding, but it could be interesting to test them out: Dwarf germplasm: the key to giant Cannabis hempseed and cannabinoid crops

So here are some outside grow pics of this special specimen:

June 24 up in north.

20211010_195533.jpg

July
20210918_174932.jpg

august
20210801_192207.jpg

september, with a net... next in the following post

20211003_142719.jpg

Attachments

• 20211003_142719.jpg
    20211003_142719.jpg