Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Dan
    replied
    I can’t even smoke this flower… It taste repulsive like I poured orange wood polish in my bowl! Not my cup of tea.

The rosin is a completely different story! Best I have pressed, with a beautiful citrus flavor and aroma! I don’t think I would keep the cut if I didn’t press it.

-DD

Leave a comment:

• Desert Dan
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D10919B1-BCB1-4182-A4F5-F97DC9D467D2.jpeg
Views:	139
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	17984514 Tropicana Cookies @ 9wks… Not sure if it’s the MTN Trop Cut, but it’s smelling super citrus.

-DD

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Been growing trop cookies x my "haze" type weed, pretty good results.

Sideways pic doesn't do it justice, should have snapped a pic before chop, but its pretty good based on an early sample. Tastes great, kind of a lighter version of the mtn trop cut flavor, highs nice and not at all heavy. Buds were fluffy.

This little one is the opposite end of things, stayed pretty small but turned a nice purple. It just started having a bit of a flowery perfume type smell, but before that not much.

Leave a comment:

• yahooman
    replied
    Here is some Tropicana cookies,5 phenos
    The really purple pheno has a beautiful tangerine smell,it won't yield big,but I think it will be quality
    The slight purple pheno is the seeded plant,I used a super tangerine smelling male to pollinate her,and she has the loudest orange/tangerines smell ..it is divine!!
    I'll have a shit ton of f3s soon
    I saved a cut of the male for breeding as well as the three phenos I have and 2 more that 2 of my buddies have growing...well one I took back cause she was half dead...I got her in fairly good shape and managed to get a cut from her too,she is also very purple...the other pheno at my buddies is purple as well..but not as orangy...more floral
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rolandomota
    replied
    So who has gotten a oni tattoo I think I would have got one but I stay at home and I don't know a small one probably won't cost much compared to 6 packs of free Oni gear check out Instagram I probably won't do it but it's a great idea for the tattoo lovers contact them if you want some art it's pretty cool actually

Leave a comment:

• Mars Hydro Led
    replied
    Originally posted by blazeoneup View Post
    I have a tangie x forum cookies, It's got potency with that tangerine flavor and smell very nice overall. I enjoy it over the forum cookies. The stalks smell of tangerines even during veg produce the same smell as the flowers. Otherwise it's pretty close to the forum cookies with more stretch.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Tangie cookie rosin!

View Image
    The rosin looks very tasty.

Leave a comment:

• rolandomota
    replied
    I want that trump tan pheno from these

Leave a comment:

• clearheaded
    replied
    havent heard much about lemon tree seeds, suspect its on the variable side but gotta get something nice from diesel chem skunk(s). I grew a lemon skunk from dna las vegas lemon skunk and it was more hazey spice then skunk or lemon. but would be awesome to get some serious lemon!

yahoo post some pics of the TC(tropicanna cookies? tangie cookies?) and lemon tree!

Leave a comment:

• yahooman
    replied
    I just pollinated 3 tc plants,a lemon tree,orangina and peanut butter breath with a killer orangey male I've been saving
    Ill have a shit ton of seeds come November
    I can't wait to grow out some lemon tree x tc seeds...I'm thinking that will be a winner on terps alone

Leave a comment:

• clearheaded
    replied
    ya would be tight to get foshoo...

lookin good blazin, who made the beans?

Leave a comment:

• yahooman
    replied
    Pm sent agent

Leave a comment:

• blazeoneup
    replied
    I have a tangie x forum cookies, It's got potency with that tangerine flavor and smell very nice overall. I enjoy it over the forum cookies. The stalks smell of tangerines even during veg produce the same smell as the flowers. Otherwise it's pretty close to the forum cookies with more stretch.

Tangie cookie rosin!

Leave a comment:

• AgentPothead
    replied
    I just got a preroll of this stuff and holy cow it tastes like I'm smoking tangerines. It's quite citrusy, but overwhelmingly tangerine flavor. The high isn't super duper, but this is possibly one of the best tasting weeds I've ever smoked. Anybody know a reliable place for seeds of this strain that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Leave a comment:

• BambinoOG
    replied
    Anybody have pics?????

Leave a comment:

• Gruru
    replied
    Originally posted by sativo123 View Post
    The taste is amazing, the buds too. But mostly tasty than potent.
    I got some of oni's f2 on the go , found a really nice male i might breed with as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X