X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want that trump tan pheno from these

Comment

Originally posted by blazeoneup View Post
      I have a tangie x forum cookies, It's got potency with that tangerine flavor and smell very nice overall. I enjoy it over the forum cookies. The stalks smell of tangerines even during veg produce the same smell as the flowers. Otherwise it's pretty close to the forum cookies with more stretch.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Tangie cookie rosin!

View Image
      The rosin looks very tasty.
      WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
      Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
      FC6500 Harvest
      FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
      SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

So who has gotten a oni tattoo I think I would have got one but I stay at home and I don't know a small one probably won't cost much compared to 6 packs of free Oni gear check out Instagram I probably won't do it but it's a great idea for the tattoo lovers contact them if you want some art it's pretty cool actually

Comment

Here is some Tropicana cookies,5 phenos
          The really purple pheno has a beautiful tangerine smell,it won't yield big,but I think it will be quality
          The slight purple pheno is the seeded plant,I used a super tangerine smelling male to pollinate her,and she has the loudest orange/tangerines smell ..it is divine!!
          I'll have a shit ton of f3s soon
          I saved a cut of the male for breeding as well as the three phenos I have and 2 more that 2 of my buddies have growing...well one I took back cause she was half dead...I got her in fairly good shape and managed to get a cut from her too,she is also very purple...the other pheno at my buddies is purple as well..but not as orangy...more floral
          Attached Files

Comment

Been growing trop cookies x my "haze" type weed, pretty good results.

Sideways pic doesn't do it justice, should have snapped a pic before chop, but its pretty good based on an early sample. Tastes great, kind of a lighter version of the mtn trop cut flavor, highs nice and not at all heavy. Buds were fluffy.

This little one is the opposite end of things, stayed pretty small but turned a nice purple. It just started having a bit of a flowery perfume type smell, but before that not much.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D10919B1-BCB1-4182-A4F5-F97DC9D467D2.jpeg
Views:	139
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	17984514 Tropicana Cookies @ 9wks… Not sure if it’s the MTN Trop Cut, but it’s smelling super citrus.

-DD

Comment

I can’t even smoke this flower… It taste repulsive like I poured orange wood polish in my bowl! Not my cup of tea.

The rosin is a completely different story! Best I have pressed, with a beautiful citrus flavor and aroma! I don’t think I would keep the cut if I didn’t press it.

-DD

Comment

Working...
                X