Clear All

Originally posted by yahooman View Post
    the oni breeder cut
    Nice bro!

Comment

aka mountain cut....

just about to take some cuts to put to flower

Comment

i have pollen from a very orange smelling tc male that im going to hit the mountain cut with.....should be excellent offspring,possibly better than the original

Comment

splurged on a pack of tropicanna cookies x slurricane. first pack i bought all year.

*sigh*

Comment

I ran a pack of the tropicana cookies F2 and all females turned intersex on me. I plucked the balls and still ran them till the end. The buds were purple and frosty and did smell of oranges. High is pleasant but not overly strong. I was able to pickup the MTN cut so I can compare it to the F2. I'm excited to see what the original mother will produce.

Comment

I got some funds for a mtn trop cut , wonder if anyone in canada here would sell a cut

Comment

The taste is amazing, the buds too. But mostly tasty than potent.

Comment

Originally posted by sativo123 View Post
                  The taste is amazing, the buds too. But mostly tasty than potent.
                  I got some of oni's f2 on the go , found a really nice male i might breed with as well

Comment

Anybody have pics?????

Comment

I just got a preroll of this stuff and holy cow it tastes like I'm smoking tangerines. It's quite citrusy, but overwhelmingly tangerine flavor. The high isn't super duper, but this is possibly one of the best tasting weeds I've ever smoked. Anybody know a reliable place for seeds of this strain that don't cost an arm and a leg?
                      You may not vote on any more threads today.
                      Don't sweat the technique.
                      And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

I have a tangie x forum cookies, It's got potency with that tangerine flavor and smell very nice overall. I enjoy it over the forum cookies. The stalks smell of tangerines even during veg produce the same smell as the flowers. Otherwise it's pretty close to the forum cookies with more stretch.

Tangie cookie rosin!

sigpic
                        Quality Over Quantity
                        Keep it clean, keep it green!
                        Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
                        If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Comment

Pm sent agent

Comment

ya would be tight to get foshoo...

lookin good blazin, who made the beans?

Comment

I just pollinated 3 tc plants,a lemon tree,orangina and peanut butter breath with a killer orangey male I've been saving
                              Ill have a shit ton of seeds come November
                              I can't wait to grow out some lemon tree x tc seeds...I'm thinking that will be a winner on terps alone

Comment

havent heard much about lemon tree seeds, suspect its on the variable side but gotta get something nice from diesel chem skunk(s). I grew a lemon skunk from dna las vegas lemon skunk and it was more hazey spice then skunk or lemon. but would be awesome to get some serious lemon!

yahoo post some pics of the TC(tropicanna cookies? tangie cookies?) and lemon tree!

Comment

Working...
                                X