Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circus Cookies

Hey Dudes

Lots of different Cookie hybrid's on the market rightnow but does anyone have any info about this cut.? Like what it's crossed with, and what the finished flowers look like.?

I read somewhere that it's Gsc crossed with cherry pie..? An someone else mentioned that it's the same as animal cookies but just a different name? This true?

I was Lucy enuff to get a couple cuts - clones) and just wondering about how they may turnout.

Thanks

Hey Skooter,I haven't come across anything called circus cookies, but I have grown a Vashon Island strain called Pie. It was a cherry pie x GSC. It was colorful, Stoney, and dank. It had a bit of bleaching at the top and smelled like pussy but better.

The high was incredibly deceptive

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikesade View Post
      Hey Skooter,I haven't come across anything called circus cookies, but I have grown a Vashon Island strain called Pie. It was a cherry pie x GSC. It was colorful, Stoney, and dank. It had a bit of bleaching at the top and smelled like pussy but better.
      View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
      The high was incredibly deceptive
      wow that pie looks like my blue cookies except my girl has that greenish blue tint to it no purple ...yet
      haves..lemon skunk,amnesia99.blue sattelite,dsdv2,boggelgum,pre2 000kush,afgahni/skunk wants...og kush,true blueberry,grape krush,bubba kush,train wreck,l.u.i.(ortaga)

Comment

Cherry pie is in the parentage of GSC...as for circus cookie I would guess it would be GSC x Cotton candy
        AG and Son's grow thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071

Comment

Working...
        X