What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Licorice Cookies (Special Bagseed)

rykus

Would be another killer pheno to cross with your cookieboi eh chunky!

Be a shame not to re-veg such a beautiful plant!

The times I wish I had a credit card, lol.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Thanks for the comments rykus, Chunkypigs and roughcountrybul!! Much appreciated guys!

@Chunkypigs - I would love to see pictures of your girl that won the cup! Got a link or want to post em up here? I bet a lot of them have been grown out and we never hear about it. A lot of people are sketched so they probably wouldn't post it on the interwebz. I might sell the rest of the 11 seeds if the price is right. It would have to be a pretty good offer because I planned on doing something with them as well. ;)

@rykus - She's one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen and I like I said to roughcountry, I'm not saying that because I found her. I've grown a lot of killer herbs but nothing as photogenic and crusty as this. I did wear down the carpet a bit, LOL!! :biggrin: Thanks again for the kind words, brother.

@roughtcountry - She's Back!!!

Well, the transplant into new soil is done and she got a shot of N and shes back under the lights for 20/4 - She got quite the haircut but I left plenty of material to ensure a good, quick reveg.

I also got some final shots before i chopped them, but I don't feel like editing and cropping them right now. I'm tired. Took me 5 hours to trim and hang. deal with the repot/new soil, switch my lighting rig/timer... etc...

There's no way I would let a girl of this caliber go the way of the dodo... Not a chance! Anyway, stay tuned guys... shes all hung up and drying. Stink to high heaven. Like grape/gym bag sweat ATM.. LOL

picture.php

subrovka

amazing girl! ...wow i would love to stick my nose into HER because from the looks she is KILLER...but why didn´t you take a cut in early flower?

:biggrin:

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hey thanks for commenting subrovka! Appreciate the kind words.

it's a good smell. :biggrin:

Well, to be honest, I wanted to keep all the branches and I knew I could just reveg it if its something special and then get my cuts later when its confirmed "The dream" :biggrin:. Done it plenty of times before, so I wasn't really stressing on it. She's super hearty too, so I'm not even doubting anything will be an issue. I left plenty of plant life, so she should be good to go.

I do the same thing guy does for the reveg -> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=26290

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks for the comments rykus, Chunkypigs and roughcountrybul!! Much appreciated guys!

@Chunkypigs - I would love to see pictures of your girl that won the cup! Got a link or want to post em up here?

View Image

I had 5 seeds, one girl had no nose so she got culled.

all this is documented in the thread in my Sig, Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro?

here's all 4 of the winners.

OGKB 2.0
picture.php

picture.php

Stink Panties
picture.php

The Three
picture.php

CookieBoi
picture.php

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Wow man, those are very beautiful and so very different from each other. How wild!! That male looks awesome!!!!! His flowers look like beachballs. Haha! You got some real special plants on your hands there. The stink panties looks awesome!! Thanks for posting those, brother! I bet they smoke killer! It's so amazing how many winners are coming out of these seeds.

I had a nice male awhile ago that I made some beans with that I have yet to pop, but he was really pretty like that too and had that beachball thing going as well. He had one of the biggest stalks ever! Just super buff and roided out. I had many gay moments staring at him. :biggrin: :biggrin:

9418purplekush_male4.gif

9418purplekush_male6.gif

I plan on getting those beans going some time soon actually, because whatever comes out of those is gonna be super bomb too.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Just a quick little update.

The drying process is going good. It smells like burnt rubber mixed with that green plant life smell in my drying room. A little grape lingering in the air as well. I have both hanging so its probably a combo of the two. Getting up close on the GLC and smelling the buds after a day of drying is ... emmm... so grapey and chocolatey already. Not smelling the licorice so much anymore, but well see as she dries up more in the coming days. All I can say is, this shit is going to be tasty as all hell. I'll take grape chocolate any day. :biggrin:

The reveg has perked back up after having her roots culled and re-potted in new soil. She's already started turning colors on her little miniature fan leaves. What a fun plant. I didn't expect that.

Here she is today, recovering from the shock. But she looks real happy again and not so droopy as yesterday. She survived!

Today
picture.php

Yesterday after the chop/re-pot
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Be very careful not to over water during the reveg until you see growth. You need to pick it up and stay on the dry side. Good luck!

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hey thanks Ollie & Chunkypigs for the comments!

Ollie - Yeah, she swelled up nicely! The camera decided it didn't want to pick up all the colors for some reason. Oh well. It's still a decent shot.

Chunkpigs - Yup, I have a meter I check them with from time to time when in doubt. They probably wont even need any water for awhile, but I'm keepin an eye on it. :D Picking up the pots is usually how I gauge when to water. Thanks for the advice though. I appreciate it!

The drying is going good and the buds look super heady. Nothing really exciting to report. Everything is cruising along as expected.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you taken dried sample puff? Surely she will change more upon a cure, but I'm curious the initial impression! Typically, cookie dominant plants seem to really come to life after about 3wks in the jars.

dank.Frank

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hey Guys!

So sorry for the long delay and lack of an update, dank.frank. I know you've been waiting. :biggrin: That is good info to know! They have only been in the jar for about 5 days now I believe. So I got a couple more to go before they hit the 3 week mark. I've been really busy this last week and for a few days there I was just physically wiped out and didn't have energy for much of anything. I think it was the solar activity.

Well, where do I start? The nugs finally dried up and have been curing in jars for the last 4 or 5 days. The smells have mostly remained intact, except the sister plant (which I'm calling rod stew, cuz she had messy hairs lol) went from big league chew sweetness to totally chemy/evergreen/grape something... While the GLC remained fairly similar to what it smelled like while it was growing. I'm not getting the licorice so much anymore, but the grape is there for sure. Not getting anything real chocolatey either, More of a evergreen, grape, skunk something... Its really hard to describe. I wish I could explain it better. Its kinda like grape concentrate so it pushes it into a new kinda smell that is has a menthol type of effect.... kinda... lol Sorry its just hard to describe this shit, you guys know..

Both of these plants are ridiculously stony... Immediate head sweats after the first hit. The sister plant a little more then the GLC actually, but thats no knock to the GLC at all. They are both almost too stoney for me to be honest. I didn't expect them to be this potent. Well into the 23-24% THC departments if I had to take a guess. I take one hit and I'm ripptified to the max off both of them. I actually think I might have pulled them a week early as well. I would probably go another week next time for sure because I don't think they got to fully swell out like they could have.

Both of the highs are very sedative and heavy on the body effects. A very dreamy high in a lot of ways and it feels really gooooooood. Almost like narcotics and one of the first bowls I smoked of the GLC was like a mild mushroom trip or something. I don't know if it had dried up fully yet, but shit... I wasn't prepared for that lol... these would be some really good meds for people in very bad physical pain. I think a lot of people would love to get their hands on something with this type of effect. I've never smoked a herb that felt quite like this stuff does. Its very drug like. Its very uplifting at the same time. My mood is definitely elevated and I feel really relaxed and clam.

The taste on both of them is superb. Not really what I was expecting from either of them,. but the flavor is fantastic none the less. The GLC is like a piney, grapey sorta thing. Really hard describe. It's really super tasty and super smooth smoke. The Rod stew is tasty as all hell too. Its similar but with a little more something chemy and sweet.

I'm currently highly medicated off one hit of the GLC this morning... So I'm just gonna post some pics of the stuff cuz I know you guys have been waiting for that. If you got any question about something I didn't cover, feel free to ask. I will try and accommodate. Thanks again guys!

Lets see some pics!!!

Dried GLC nugs
picture.php

Dried Sister Plant (The Rod Stew)
picture.php

Jars of Both (Rod on the left and GLC on the right)
picture.php

Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked wonderland ..

The Trichome density is ON POINT, would be interesting to see how both of the them will do drysift and bubble wise. The flower structure is perfectly suited for such, especially the GLC.

You should try to combine them and see how the taste and effect is, by the sound of it they could aid eachother to another level being combined.

Big up

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Thanks Ollie!

Yeah she really put on the ritz in the trich department, there's no doubt about that. She would definitely make a good hash/bubble/wax etc supply... I'm gonna try and make a little with the clippings and see what I come up with.

Maybe I will pack a salad and see what happens. :D That Sister plant is crazy potent though... Makes me feel like i have my head in a vice. Its much more cerebral then the GLC is actually... One hit of that stuff and I'm kinda feeling like a noob. So the two together would probably totally annihilate me from head to toe, lol.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GLC sounds awesome. I love heavy narco indicas. Certainly packs on the frost!

Great job growing her too! If that is the seed run...imagine how much better successive clone runs will be. She'll really shine then!!

:respect:

dank.Frank

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the kind words, frank. Really appreciate it! Yeah she's great! The stone has a changed a bit now that its curing up and I'm really digging it! Super potent and super tasty and very interesting effects.

Yeah, that was basically 4 months from seed to nugs. I germed them on Dec 26th. Planted on the 28th. I flipped them on Jan 18 and harvested on April 6th and started smoking on the 12th . So yeah, they were just babies still... The potency is going to be off the charts when fully matured. No doubt about that. Probably a good 25-27%. I'm guessing. It's some strong shit. Definitely not smoke for beginners. I cant even imagine what this stuff would do to a rookie smoker. They would be eatin' cheeseburgers with god for sure.. :D Shit, I've been a daily smoker for over 20 years and this stuff makes me feel like a noob.

So yeah, when I get some cuts and bud it out again, there's no doubt it will be stronger and more colorful. Although I do like the looks of pink/purple and dark/light green and white frost everywhere. :D I think she will actually look more like the forum cut in terms of coloring when she's older. The little reveg has almost turn fully brown/purple. I'll snap a pic a in a little while and show you guys. I have both of them revegging right now. They look good but haven't started reverting back yet. Looks like they are still kicking out flowers and turning colors. I see a couple really tiny new leaves coming out of a few odd node locations, so maybe she's on her way already. In anycase, they are alive and doing well. So that's good news.

I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again for all the rep you guys have given me, I went from 1 square to 5 squares just from sharing my GSC bagseed grow with everyone!!! Thank you guys so much. It's an honor to share with a awesome community like this!! :)

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Ok here's the reveg pic showing her purpling up all over
and a closeup of the bud so you can see the frosting better.

Thanks guys!

GLC Reveg
picture.php

Closeup of Dried GLC Nugs shot from above
picture.php