What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Qookies (Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) x Querkle)

TheMan13

Veteran
Qookies (Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) x Querkle)

Qookies is a nickname for this Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) cross bred by ICMag's own Hammerhead/Purple Frostbyte using his Querkle male some time ago.

Qookies = Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) (F) x Querkle (M)

Mother: Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut)
Lineage: OG Kush x Durban Poison F1

Father: Querkle
Lineage: Urkle x Space Queen

Began flowering in a 5x5 Gorilla tent with a Govita Pro, PowerVEG T5s, 6in Hyper Fan and a 16in oscillating fan using Botanicare's Kind nutrients in 4gal pots of Happy Frog soil. Switched from Kind to Remo Nutrients at week 2 and added a 30 pint dehumidifier at week 4.

Qookies at day #2.
picture.php

Qookies at 2 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
This was my first grow of GSC or a cross. I had thought she'd really miss on the yield, but her density redeemed her quite a bit on the scale. I'm pretty impressed with the flowers and they've only been in a jar for a week now.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really like how you showcased this strain. Made it nice and easy to see how she progressed and I Iike that. Respect!

I have a pack of these from tga .i believe norstar genetics is responsible for the x but dont quote me exact. This grow looks really great i was looking for a good reference to go by and i got it thanks!!!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a pack of these from tga .i believe norstar genetics is responsible for the x but dont quote me exact. This grow looks really great i was looking for a good reference to go by and i got it thanks!!!

These seeds came to me from Hammer Head. He made them 3 or 4 years ago can't remember for sure. I grew them out and this was my keeper cut.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going back and looking at my previous work is so rewarding. Theman13 couldn't have done it better.

Latest posts

Latest posts