Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slapmehard View Post
    shit I wonder if a mod can clean up my double posting sorry man

Damn that looks fiya fiya! Ask skip he may be able to help with the double post thing. I got the original blue cook's! How's the platinum when it comes to running her?

I just noticed the unnecessary smiley symbol on this post... sorry bout that
    I am nothing but a ghost online everything I do is fiction every picture is something I took off the Internet this is just purely for educational and entertainment purposes

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
    (RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
    -Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

sigpic

Comment

I love it because it still gets dense with not too much intense lighting necessary.
      high is ok taste is great easy to grow not fond of too much ferts decent when under watered but not so much for yield and your early at 70 days lol.
      i love many of its characteristics smell and flavor other cookies are nice too but I had this cut awhile{7 years) I mean for on the east coast any way

I don't think I can pm ha ha

Comment

I'll have to hunt that platinum cookies down now to see what she has to offer you're convincing brother blessings
        I am nothing but a ghost online everything I do is fiction every picture is something I took off the Internet this is just purely for educational and entertainment purposes

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

sigpic

Comment

Had platinum girl scout cookies in the internet coffeeshop in dam, one of the best weeds I've smoked, also congrats on the beautiful nugs my friend

Comment

hey you guys sorry about the late reply

I have been crazy busy and paranoid like the old days
            fucking outdoors

good luck growing if you guys get a hold of some

Comment

Originally posted by slapmehard View Post
              hey you guys sorry about the late reply

I have been crazy busy and paranoid like the old days
              fucking outdoors

good luck growing if you guys get a hold of some
              View Image
              Glad to see more updates bud. I got my blue cookies "blue cookieberry crunch" flowering right now I hope she shows colors like your platinum cookies blessings hope to see more updates from you

sigpic

Comment

Pgsc x faceoff og.
                Scooby snax #7

Comment

Originally posted by Emperortaima View Post
                  Damn that looks fiya fiya! Ask skip he may be able to help with the double post thing. I got the original blue cook's! How's the platinum when it comes to running her?

I just noticed the unnecessary smiley symbol on this post... sorry bout that
                  If you got the cut I have been running, look out. You will be a happy man. Shit walks into the store, negotiates and brings me my loot while i smoke a jointvand say obscene things to budtenders.

Jk about that last part... I am a gentleman....

Comment

i got a cut of ice cream cake that looks sooo fucking similar to the veg pics in the first post. the only difference is the icecream has skinnier stems, but throws the EXACT same leaf pattern and the same 5's and nothing more so far. might try to get a pic but they always end up so small.. its cool that it looks so close, it is a heavy cookie mash up though.

Comment

never grew this but went through about 4 pounds of it in 2016. Sourced from Michigan.

Literally one of my top 5 strains ever. Such a great smoke and makes very nice concentrates

Comment

Originally posted by Wendull C. View Post
                        If you got the cut I have been running, look out. You will be a happy man. Shit walks into the store, negotiates and brings me my loot while i smoke a jointvand say obscene things to budtenders.

Jk about that last part... I am a gentleman....

Nah the cut i sourced was a fake i chucked it maybe find it in the future blessings

sigpic

Comment

That always sucks. Hope you get the real cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendull C. View Post
                            That always sucks. Hope you get the real cut.
                            Thanks for the positive vibes brother

sigpic

Comment

Your welcome man. Blue cookies is a special cut. Just have to find the right one.

I had to drive 12 hours to get my beloved trainwreck back after being disappointed too many times.

If you have never had it, it is a special plant. Once you smell and taste it, you can never forget it. I can't even put into words the nose on it. But I'm off topic ramblin again...

Comment

Platinum = Animal
                                Animal = Platinum

yea I know this thread is old.

Comment

Working...
                                X