What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im glad you like your CC GSC. Nice find Frankenstien. Who cares if its not the same GSC as Pieguy has. If Pieguy has better GSC then thats great, but in the video he told everyone he planned on shutting Swerves booth down with his version of GSC.
All that matters is that the seeds your growing now, regardless of who there from, is dank and frosty as hell, and you like them alot.
GL with the clone runs everybody. I hope they come out danker and frostier than the seed run.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
swerve never had the real deal gsc fwiw...watch the u toob vid of " pieguy swerve la cup"

swerve is such a f'n tool...spreading inferiority far and wide.

That video was pretty funny, swerve looks like a 12 year old girl with a beard lol.

I don't know how anybody could take him or his nerd herd seriously after that.

prob23

considering all the drama and fake promises the cookie fam has made, props to swerve to taking the thunder out of dropping cookie seeds (side note, I DO NOT like CC)

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
That video was pretty funny, swerve looks like a 12 year old girl with a beard lol.

I don't know how anybody could take him or his nerd herd seriously after that.
Some of them SFV cats are weirdos man for real... having a Real Bay cat go hard on some of them SFV cats is like having a hood pit bull vs a pug just isn't right i'll leave it at that.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
damn, they came out at night,, jus like, trolls?? its so funny to me that u guys admit in one sentence that no one knows lineage, and in the next, u point fingers calling out frauds. the only people that seem ''butthurt" are the nancies that cant stay out of this thread unless they are contributing to the original posters questions,,, the dude even specifically asked for no swerve bashing... im in awe at the childish antics on this forum. i dont give a fug who swerve is, or what he is, save the dramatics for ur threads...my life dont revolve around the latest lil gossip.. hes a snitch, shit, ur snitching on him fer snitching, now ur a snitch,lol.. , just talking about these seeds here...

and yeah, if i would have posted relentless's thinmint i would have heard how fake it is for sure, dont care what u say... but, yo, hes an experienced grower with seniority.right??.... u guys are a joke, save ur cool cuts, keep em locked up tight, with ur low self esteems...in the meantime the cat that sold them to u is sitting back laughing...

u lames are exactly the reason why cannabis gets such a bad name,,,,peace out

most ironic post on icmag ive read....says the dude buying cali con artist beans lmao :tiphat:

like i said, was just trying to look out for members on the forum.....if you were looking for real cookie crosses and you bought in cali connection, well youre a fuckin idiot and i dont care......jesus you could have 100x better off buying cannaventure or gdp crosses.

I agree that regardless of anything, who cares if you get the breeder's envisionment for the strain. Some of my favourite strains were very different from the breeders description. And as such, how the hell am I to know, really, if even a truly respected breeder is giving me the genes I bought.

We can't seriously think any seed will truly represent it's description. Can't remember who said it but I, too, would simply like that "collection of possible traits" in my basket. For such a "fake" seed, sure seems popular.

This has been an enlightening discussion on many fronts.

Bmac1

Veteran
Yet another shit flinging thread over cookies. Shocking.

The mods should just prevent even the mention of cookies on this site.

I think this is a rather informative thread.

Reminds me when I first got Lowrider 2 years ago. One faction said autoflowers were the absolute worst thing to happen and all of them were crap. They were loud and boisterous. Well, looks like someone missed the bus. I thought it was some of the finest smoke I'd ever produced. Still do.

What's in a name? Too much, I guess, for some folks.
You really want to be disappointed? Visit a dispensary.

Bombasquatch

why did you guys ruin my post? i just wanted to hear from people who bought a cali connection girl scout cookies pack and grew them out. read the first post, anybody on here is barking up the wrong tree. call em what u want its what some of us bought and we want to hear from others whats in the package. of u bought the seeds and they were shit when u grew em then i think you have a right to talk here. if you didnt buy a pack and didnt test it. then i dont think you have the right to talk. its very simple. maybe instead of bashing you could suggest a place to order your favorite GSC seeds. but besides that, what are you doing here?

I came looking for a place to buy GSC seeds. I smoked a bowl with Ed Rosenthal at the Maximum Yield Indoor Gardening Expo in San Fran this past July. The strain has been on my mind since.

I have answers now, thanks to your thread.

Thank you for posting.

A

acridlab

most ironic post on icmag ive read....says the dude buying cali con artist beans lmao :tiphat:

like i said, was just trying to look out for members on the forum.....if you were looking for real cookie crosses and you bought in cali connection, well youre a fuckin idiot and i dont care......jesus you could have 100x better off buying cannaventure or gdp crosses.

already tried gdp crosses in the past, very dissapointed,, and thanks for some actual info,, i plan on running some cannaventure soon..

I, too, hoped to see more grow reports posted on this forum and in this thread. Seed banks are sold out.

Possibly due to this thread. Sach.. You could have started something bigger than you thought.

Look forward to many more positive, on-topic posts!

A

acridlab

Here u go, bombasquatch,, latest pheno,, starting to fill in a lil,, awesome aroma, finally put my finger on it,, "all the auto body heads know it well",, smells just like the booth, after the final clearcoat! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140127_233604-1.jpg
    IMG_20140127_233604-1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20140127_233549.jpg
    IMG_20140127_233549.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20140127_233140-1.jpg
    IMG_20140127_233140-1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20140127_233521.jpg
    IMG_20140127_233521.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 27

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder why no one has made a real S1 of the forum cut. I'd love to have those seeds in my collection and in some pots :)

That is the question just about everyone wants to know. Now if I got a cut from a guy and he put restrictions on the cut, then you have to keep your word, so I think that may have a lot to do with it.

Progressive Options in Cali claims to have the forum cut, but then they say it is the thin mint also which tells me they don't know what they have...

So for now I'm going to start going thru my ChemdogxSD and SD seeds I made, I have a few thousand and I love the smell.

A

acridlab

s1s of the forum wont be out for a while, seems like everyone that has it hoards it like a bastard,,, some people with serious medical problems could benefit from all the new genetics, but they are not in the cool club, so they might as spend the last few years with what they can get,, its cool tho, cuz, the cool kids will end up with theyre cancers, and other goodies that come along with age,, maybe karma will give em a extra dose.. but, yo, whatever u do, dont buy certain shit, like cali connection, or u will b getting "schooled" by the newschool..lol.. and yo, dont use advanced nutrients cuz the owners a child molester,, and dont buy gdp seeds, cuz they ripped off so n sos appelaccia,, n dont buy alien gear, cuz it hermies, n dont buy bc cuz, well, theyre canadian, lol,, n dont buy r. kelly albums cuz he pissed on a yung chick...shit is sooo fugn ignorant... i hope some of u get what im saying,, when it comes to u lil pissants that want to blaze people for buying swerves seeds, why dont u blaze urselves, for ur lil hoarding ways?? hope u dont shop at walmart or buy starbuck or even where nike for that matter cuz the shit they do would make swerve look like a fucking krishna...sorry for the rant,, im lit up again,, damn coors light, n crown royal...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
not completely true acrid.... there are some really good people here that pass without restriction, hell, there used to be a cut specifically called Free For All, and it was :) hell, I had the forum last year and was told after posting about it that the forum was nothing, that the animal was the real deal. don't let a few apples spoil your view, because that's when the troll accusations start. as far as S1s, ojd has made them, and there have been plenty of breeder and private breeder gsc offerings sent in. don't get caught in all the bullshit, because when you fall for it and join in the banter, they win :tiphat: besides, S1s of S1s don't always come out uniformly perfect to the original, why else in nature when a set pair breeds together long enough deformities arise? food for thought.

A

acridlab

U r correct, sir.. I'm done feeding into it, just gonna post my photos and shut my trap,, I know there are good people here, shouldn't have spoke so quick/ harshly..peace out bird

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Swerve is really a hermi

Swerve is really a hermi

I ordered a 6 pack fem. %100 germination. 4 MALES. 2 girls. 2 girls are stable. Grows great. Not great. Nothing like any real cookies. Don't expect to even come close you will be sad. Unless of course your happy lying to yourself and everyone else that in fact you are growing cookies. My advice would be to never order seeds from cali connection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Latest posts