What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

sith44

This Sunday will be week number 6 for my 3 ladies ( I popped 5 of 6 CC GSC seeds) under a scrog. SO far all three phenos looks like keepers...2 look fairly the same but all three look dank as fuck. I have 2 other girls at a friends house and they're a but stretchy but they're not being scrogged. My 3 are under 600w and have been scrogged gloriously...I'm letting them go 10 weeks btw.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here's the super frosty pheno I found in Cali Connects GSC. Not the best pics but you get the point...

Attachments

• IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2428.jpg
    IMG_2428.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2417.jpg
    IMG_2417.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 57
A

acridlab

Looking good, Frankenstein. If u like them now, u will love your second round,, they are running really good from clone for me.. peace out

A

acridlab

I already have some of these posted on other threads, but I'm bored n this would be the proper place for them. Cc gsc,, a different pheno than the one I posted on the first page, just as nice, a lil more kush to it, smells awesome tho,, I'm liken these alot. I have another pheno going now, will be posting in the near future,,peace out

Attachments

• IMG_20130630_205034_0.jpg
    IMG_20130630_205034_0.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20130526_220935_0-1.jpg
    IMG_20130526_220935_0-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20130517_203300_0.jpg
    IMG_20130517_203300_0.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20130520_225447_0.jpg
    IMG_20130520_225447_0.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20130622_230309_0.jpg
    IMG_20130622_230309_0.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 47
A

acridlab

Update on the latest pheno I have going,, it's def. a stinky plant, like a spicy incense aroma,, very pleasant.. a lil frostier than my other two, stacked up better also.. once I'm done with this one, I'm gonna take a break from popn these gsc..I've got a few nice sour kush x animal coming up, bottom photo. Have 42 nice seeds, I'm running these three just to c if the theyre even stable.. then I'm gonna test some blue atf for alien dog, soon which will b pretty cool, n b a nice change.. should have some new shots in a few days,, peace out

Attachments

• IMG_20140125_190031.jpg
    IMG_20140125_190031.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20140125_185640.jpg
    IMG_20140125_185640.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20140125_104320.jpg
    IMG_20140125_104320.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 52

sith44

All 5 phenos I've got from these seeds are sick. None of it looks like The Cooks.....but ALL of the weed is caked with the frostiest of frost...and the frost smell is incredible. I can't recommend a pack of these beans enough...fuck looking for the cookies in these...just go with what you get in the pack which is pure excellence.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
swerve never had the real deal gsc fwiw...watch the u toob vid of " pieguy swerve la cup"

swerve is such a f'n tool...spreading inferiority far and wide.

fuck your booth .org

miscbrah3284

Veteran
damn feel sorry for any of you who bought those beans lol, sorta

none of you should pass those around as "gsc"

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
damn feel sorry for any of you who bought those beans lol, sorta

none of you should pass those around as "gsc"

some people get what they can afford because people wont pass them the forum gsc. If theyre outside of cali and want to try the beans, and they like what they have, so be it.

Coconutz

Veteran
HAHA!
Thanks for coming out and telling us whats up!
Funniest shit ever!
I wish he woulda punched swerve!
I never heard that bitch talk before!
Almost as funny as berners friend, the cookie expert, telling him his shit was fake and laughing at him!
I loved the video!
Thanks!

sith44

As noted above, I said you shouldn't be looking for the cookies in these. But what is in these packs are some of the dankest shit I've grown and that includes: The entire BOG lineup, Carpe Diems Galactic Grape, 40 amps gear, Ghost Train OG etc. ALl 6 beans were incredible....and anyone who thinks they could have magically gotten the cookies from these beans are delusional. Not a single bean produced anything near the Cooks. If you're looking for something that will give you something Cookie -Like I suggest: Cannaventures Flaming Cookies (damn near perfect cookies) or Cookie Wreck...close...but dank as fuck..maybe better than the real cookies....or Phantom Cookies from GDP genetics....you'll need to run the entire pack...maybe 2 to get what you're looking for.

Anyway, these packs of beans are excellent for what they are, and again, I cant recommend Cali Connection GSC packs enough..they're simply excellent (examples of OG Kush lol)...you won't be disappointed, haven't had a single hermie and all 6 are motherable. Truth.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
some people get what they can afford because people wont pass them the forum gsc. If theyre outside of cali and want to try the beans, and they like what they have, so be it.

there are a couple seed companies with the forum cut who are reputable vendors and have made successful crosses.

it's not about who is connected and who isnt--- it's doing proper research on things before you buy so you know you arent getting scammed.

not a single cc gsc looks like anything close to cookie...and bcbud depot has been stealing pics from members on this site in the gsc thread to sell their fakes, while swerve and cali connection just used the "thin mint" name to get sheep to buy it.

people can get mad over the truth all they want but it only does the community a disservice when u grow fakes and mother them and spread them as a cut that they are not.....so just be mindful.

A

acridlab

its nice having some more input from other people growing these out,, and yeah, i dont think they are ''the'' cookies, either, but i do know they are dank,, sith says his are more og,, i think mine resemble some type of alien/og..who knows,, i dont think that its impossible for swerve to have the genetics tho, i mean, i have a 19 year old cousin in san diego, and i know he has the cookies,, so yeah, if ur in the game and you have loot, u can get whatever....i get why everyone dislikes swerve now but i dont get why people have to dog the growers of his gear.. i remember when og seeds first hit, everyone was trashing reserva, cc, doc g thumb, even ggg.. now look, everyone and theyre mama has og and its dank as fug..anyhow, the growing game is getting all twisted and its laughable if youve been around long enough to watch it from the first skunk crosses, etc.. so why cant people just chill out and search for the goods inside all of the crazy poly hybrids we are blessed with, and have a good time?? especially with cookies its crazy, cuz nobody knows whats truly in them and for those that believe some story from some cats out to earn a big buck at he right time, i feel sorry for 'you'.. i think when/if ever the true breeder comes out, alot of people are gonna have egg all over theyre faces for the way they were fighting over the shit, lol.. but hey,, its 2014 now, shits just gonna get crazier.. i didnt know when signing up with i IC that i would be dealing with the FREE MASONS of the marijuana world, lol.. all of the oh, so, lucrative cuts nobody can even look at with their bare eyes lest they want to go blind, shit,, oh my lord, get over urselves.....sorry everyone, just trying to pass time n learn, maybe, but ive been on these threads hearing some off the wall shit,, dont mean to rant, im just trippn..,lol.. hope everyones having a good day and is safe and warm,, peace out,, n wheres some more photos of these fake ass cookies!?? i got coors light n coffee,, ready..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
@50State, the reason why none of the seeds are showing true GSC features is because The Forum cut was from a seed found in a bag of legit GSC, not that I have ever had any, but that what I see,

When are people going to stop talking about things they don't know.
Please tell me how you know where the Forum cut came from? There are a handful of people on here who know where it came from directly. Everything else is just word of mouth.

Three people have brought cookies cuts into this forum, that I know of. The Forum was first, then Animal, then OGKB. By now the "Thin Mint" might be floating around, but if you knew the drama around all of that. You might not believe that it exists either. I know the people that brought those first three out personally.

Swerve is selling bunk genetics. One of these days he'll get a beat down for being a schmuck and selling counterfeit goods.

What I would be looking for is the crosses that are coming out with the real cuts. The crosses done by Whadeez and UnknownProphet/Prop have been flame. Deez's version was closer to the original cookies IMO.

Best of luck.

sith44

It's just the thread shitting that gets old..Some dude said he almost felt sorry for us growing these seeds out...really? Why? Because we found some dank ass shit that's not the cookies?? This has been one of the highest performing pack of beans I've gotten. If I read that I'd be happy for the person....negativity sucks.

A

acridlab

:laughing:.......The proper term is "Tree Masons"....and we're the ill-uminati of this shit!

keep your coors and your CC..enjoy em...i ain't mad at ya!

i like that,, "Tree masons"",, lol n hey, u cant beat the medical benefits of cheap beer, coffee n kush, bro,, :biggrin: in moderation damn it...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
CC shouldn't be calling his gear something that it isn't in order to take advantage of the less informed/less connected...I'm not bashing people for running his gear, especially not if they're finding pheno's that they appreciate...which just so happen to not be what they were sold as. now if swerve called these seeds "one of the highest performing sack of beans you can buy that just so happens to not be cookies or anything related to cookies for that matter" I'd be thrilled...and taken back by the sudden honesty of swerve & cali connect...look into it man, they've been pouring out fake crosses for years....this is nothing new.

I am very happy that you have found good phenos, i just strongly dislike swerve and his business principles...and the impact that they(his business principles) have on this industry as a whole.

sith44

CC shouldn't be calling his gear something that it isn't in order to take advantage of the less informed/less connected...I'm not bashing people for running his gear, especially not if they're finding pheno's that they appreciate...which just so happen to not be what they were sold as. now if swerve called these seeds "one of the highest performing sack of beans you can buy that just so happens to not be cookies or anything related to cookies for that matter" I'd be thrilled...and taken back by the sudden honesty of swerve & cali connect...look into it man, they've been pouring out fake crosses for years....this is nothing new.

I am very happy that you have found good phenos, i just strongly dislike swerve and his business principles...and the impact that they(his business principles) have on this industry as a whole.
Thanks man. Like I posted before, they are an amazing pack of beans whether you need mothers or have plenty already these will work their way into the mother room.
I personally never expected to get the cooks. I figured even if he had legit cookies and crossed them as he advertises I still didn't expect to get the cookies. My theory was just getting into the gene pool of the cookies would be worth getting these beans. F1 Durban? Cherry Pie? Or whatever the fucks supposed to be in it I want into that gene pool with the hopes of finding something nice and different and possibly a 8-10 out of a perfect 10 plant. What I'm looking at maybe is that and more. MASSIVE FROST OF LEMON PLEDGE and other nuisances I can't begin to describe. Did I mention Super Duper Frosty?
So I guess I'm advocating more the pack of beans itself, and whatever they are they are excellent. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen a bad report yet If I'm recalling correctly. I've got at least 3 very different phenos...including this long haired fucker everyone keeps referencing.
I've got pics of the entire grow seedling up to the start of week 8 (today :). I'll post them when I'm not so lazy. :tiphat:

A

acridlab

It's just the thread shitting that gets old..Some dude said he almost felt sorry for us growing these seeds out...really? Why? Because we found some dank ass shit that's not the cookies?? This has been one of the highest performing pack of beans I've gotten. If I read that I'd be happy for the person....negativity sucks.

dont sweat it,,in another year, there will be a newer, accidental poly bastard strain that will consume peoples beings, and give it three more years and you will see new breeders, using the genetics of todays "fakes" and they will be killing it... around and round we go.......

Latest posts

Latest posts