No announcement yet.

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As noted above, I said you shouldn't be looking for the cookies in these. But what is in these packs are some of the dankest shit I've grown and that includes: The entire BOG lineup, Carpe Diems Galactic Grape, 40 amps gear, Ghost Train OG etc. ALl 6 beans were incredible....and anyone who thinks they could have magically gotten the cookies from these beans are delusional. Not a single bean produced anything near the Cooks. If you're looking for something that will give you something Cookie -Like I suggest: Cannaventures Flaming Cookies (damn near perfect cookies) or Cookie Wreck...close...but dank as fuck..maybe better than the real cookies....or Phantom Cookies from GDP genetics....you'll need to run the entire pack...maybe 2 to get what you're looking for.

Anyway, these packs of beans are excellent for what they are, and again, I cant recommend Cali Connection GSC packs enough..they're simply excellent (examples of OG Kush lol)...you won't be disappointed, haven't had a single hermie and all 6 are motherable. Truth.
    100% medically compliant, and grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by abirdintheair View Post
      some people get what they can afford because people wont pass them the forum gsc. If theyre outside of cali and want to try the beans, and they like what they have, so be it.
      there are a couple seed companies with the forum cut who are reputable vendors and have made successful crosses.

it's not about who is connected and who isnt--- it's doing proper research on things before you buy so you know you arent getting scammed.

not a single cc gsc looks like anything close to cookie...and bcbud depot has been stealing pics from members on this site in the gsc thread to sell their fakes, while swerve and cali connection just used the "thin mint" name to get sheep to buy it.

people can get mad over the truth all they want but it only does the community a disservice when u grow fakes and mother them and spread them as a cut that they are not.....so just be mindful.

Comment

its nice having some more input from other people growing these out,, and yeah, i dont think they are ''the'' cookies, either, but i do know they are dank,, sith says his are more og,, i think mine resemble some type of alien/og..who knows,, i dont think that its impossible for swerve to have the genetics tho, i mean, i have a 19 year old cousin in san diego, and i know he has the cookies,, so yeah, if ur in the game and you have loot, u can get whatever....i get why everyone dislikes swerve now but i dont get why people have to dog the growers of his gear.. i remember when og seeds first hit, everyone was trashing reserva, cc, doc g thumb, even ggg.. now look, everyone and theyre mama has og and its dank as fug..anyhow, the growing game is getting all twisted and its laughable if youve been around long enough to watch it from the first skunk crosses, etc.. so why cant people just chill out and search for the goods inside all of the crazy poly hybrids we are blessed with, and have a good time?? especially with cookies its crazy, cuz nobody knows whats truly in them and for those that believe some story from some cats out to earn a big buck at he right time, i feel sorry for 'you'.. i think when/if ever the true breeder comes out, alot of people are gonna have egg all over theyre faces for the way they were fighting over the shit, lol.. but hey,, its 2014 now, shits just gonna get crazier.. i didnt know when signing up with i IC that i would be dealing with the FREE MASONS of the marijuana world, lol.. all of the oh, so, lucrative cuts nobody can even look at with their bare eyes lest they want to go blind, shit,, oh my lord, get over urselves.....sorry everyone, just trying to pass time n learn, maybe, but ive been on these threads hearing some off the wall shit,, dont mean to rant, im just trippn..,lol.. hope everyones having a good day and is safe and warm,, peace out,, n wheres some more photos of these fake ass cookies!?? i got coors light n coffee,, ready..

Comment

Originally posted by Bxgrower81 View Post
          @50State, the reason why none of the seeds are showing true GSC features is because The Forum cut was from a seed found in a bag of legit GSC, not that I have ever had any, but that what I see,
          When are people going to stop talking about things they don't know.
          Please tell me how you know where the Forum cut came from? There are a handful of people on here who know where it came from directly. Everything else is just word of mouth.

Three people have brought cookies cuts into this forum, that I know of. The Forum was first, then Animal, then OGKB. By now the "Thin Mint" might be floating around, but if you knew the drama around all of that. You might not believe that it exists either. I know the people that brought those first three out personally.

Swerve is selling bunk genetics. One of these days he'll get a beat down for being a schmuck and selling counterfeit goods.

What I would be looking for is the crosses that are coming out with the real cuts. The crosses done by Whadeez and UnknownProphet/Prop have been flame. Deez's version was closer to the original cookies IMO.

Best of luck.
          ABF - Always Be Flowering

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

Comment

Originally posted by acridlab View Post
            i got coors light n coffee,, ready..
            .......The proper term is "Tree Masons"....and we're the ill-uminati of this shit!

keep your coors and your CC..enjoy em...i ain't mad at ya!
            CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

It's just the thread shitting that gets old..Some dude said he almost felt sorry for us growing these seeds out...really? Why? Because we found some dank ass shit that's not the cookies?? This has been one of the highest performing pack of beans I've gotten. If I read that I'd be happy for the person....negativity sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by whadeezlrg View Post
                .......The proper term is "Tree Masons"....and we're the ill-uminati of this shit!

keep your coors and your CC..enjoy em...i ain't mad at ya!

i like that,, "Tree masons"",, lol n hey, u cant beat the medical benefits of cheap beer, coffee n kush, bro,, in moderation damn it...

Comment

CC shouldn't be calling his gear something that it isn't in order to take advantage of the less informed/less connected...I'm not bashing people for running his gear, especially not if they're finding pheno's that they appreciate...which just so happen to not be what they were sold as. now if swerve called these seeds "one of the highest performing sack of beans you can buy that just so happens to not be cookies or anything related to cookies for that matter" I'd be thrilled...and taken back by the sudden honesty of swerve & cali connect...look into it man, they've been pouring out fake crosses for years....this is nothing new.

I am very happy that you have found good phenos, i just strongly dislike swerve and his business principles...and the impact that they(his business principles) have on this industry as a whole.
                  CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

Originally posted by whadeezlrg View Post
                    CC shouldn't be calling his gear something that it isn't in order to take advantage of the less informed/less connected...I'm not bashing people for running his gear, especially not if they're finding pheno's that they appreciate...which just so happen to not be what they were sold as. now if swerve called these seeds "one of the highest performing sack of beans you can buy that just so happens to not be cookies or anything related to cookies for that matter" I'd be thrilled...and taken back by the sudden honesty of swerve & cali connect...look into it man, they've been pouring out fake crosses for years....this is nothing new.

I am very happy that you have found good phenos, i just strongly dislike swerve and his business principles...and the impact that they(his business principles) have on this industry as a whole.
                    Thanks man. Like I posted before, they are an amazing pack of beans whether you need mothers or have plenty already these will work their way into the mother room.
                    I personally never expected to get the cooks. I figured even if he had legit cookies and crossed them as he advertises I still didn't expect to get the cookies. My theory was just getting into the gene pool of the cookies would be worth getting these beans. F1 Durban? Cherry Pie? Or whatever the fucks supposed to be in it I want into that gene pool with the hopes of finding something nice and different and possibly a 8-10 out of a perfect 10 plant. What I'm looking at maybe is that and more. MASSIVE FROST OF LEMON PLEDGE and other nuisances I can't begin to describe. Did I mention Super Duper Frosty?
                    So I guess I'm advocating more the pack of beans itself, and whatever they are they are excellent. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen a bad report yet If I'm recalling correctly. I've got at least 3 very different phenos...including this long haired fucker everyone keeps referencing.
                    I've got pics of the entire grow seedling up to the start of week 8 (today :-). I'll post them when I'm not so lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by sith44 View Post
                      It's just the thread shitting that gets old..Some dude said he almost felt sorry for us growing these seeds out...really? Why? Because we found some dank ass shit that's not the cookies?? This has been one of the highest performing pack of beans I've gotten. If I read that I'd be happy for the person....negativity sucks.
                      dont sweat it,,in another year, there will be a newer, accidental poly bastard strain that will consume peoples beings, and give it three more years and you will see new breeders, using the genetics of todays "fakes" and they will be killing it... around and round we go.......

Comment

Originally posted by acridlab View Post
                        dont sweat it,,in another year, there will be a newer, accidental poly bastard strain that will consume peoples beings, and give it three more years and you will see new breeders, using the genetics of todays "fakes" and they will be killing it... around and round we go.......
                        It's already here, and it's called Gorilla Glue #4. Fakes are already being sold too. That is according to these forums.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by frankenstein2 View Post
                          It's already here, and it's called Gorilla Glue #4. Fakes are already being sold too. That is according to these forums.

man, ur so funny,, i was so damn close to calling that strain out, but i was in fear the tree masons would slaughter my whole family, dogs included...ur the man!

Comment

I grow the CC GSC as well. It's definetly not cookies, from my observations. Never had the pleasure of trying the forum or any of the other cuts. Mine have no mint smell or taste, and only one pheno turns purple. But what I do know is that whatever they are, they're awesome!!! They all make nice buds and are super covered in trichs. Mine smell like candy to me and some have a sweet smell. I was gonna get the flaming cookies and when I went to hit the add to cart button, they went out of stock. The cookiewrecks were already out of stock too. So I took a gamble on Cali Connects cookies over BCBD cookies. Maybe I will call them Swerve Scout Cookies just to make everyone happy!!!!!!! I love them and if you don't then stay out of the thread, and don't look at our fake cookie pics.
                            sigpic

Comment

Conman cookies

Ive been conned!

Comment

Originally posted by frankenstein2 View Post
                                I grow the CC GSC as well. It's definetly not cookies, from my observations. Never had the pleasure of trying the forum or any of the other cuts. Mine have no mint smell or taste, and only one pheno turns purple. But what I do know is that whatever they are, they're awesome!!! They all make nice buds and are super covered in trichs. Mine smell like candy to me and some have a sweet smell. I was gonna get the flaming cookies and when I went to hit the add to cart button, they went out of stock. The cookiewrecks were already out of stock too. So I took a gamble on Cali Connects cookies over BCBD cookies. Maybe I will call them Swerve Scout Cookies just to make everyone happy!!!!!!! I love them and if you don't then stay out of the thread, and don't look at our fake cookie pics.
                                this is something that i always love about people who buy into the fakes, they get so butthurt when somebody tells them so.....if youre fine with the fact that you got played and bought "thin mint" gsc that are nothing like cookies then cool, it's your money not mine or anybody elses. carry on

Comment

Working...
                                X