What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

warlawd

okay

okay

Guess the grass isn't greener! haha... ok thanks, lets see if I get some nice ones! Hey guys I'm not gonna veg for long because of my tent height but how big of a stretch should I expect please? .... do you think a veg of 2 weeks will stretch to over 30"...? thanks again!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey brother DJ and frankenstein2, got any pics ya'll can throw up of those keeper phenos? Would love to see em. 1 that rivals the GG#4 and 1 that resembles the forum, sounds great. Can't wait to check out the couple I got :tiphat:. Thanks in advance for ya'll response and take care 1

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
my s1 pheno #3 is as badass as the GG#4...maybe even better.....DJXX

Just wanted to quote this cause I would love to see that. I would go out on a limb and say it's just your opinion, but pictures tell better stories than people, so post up!

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Yeah swerve doesn't have the original, though he claims to, so what you have is either an s1 of an s1, or an s1 of gsc x random hermie, I wouldn't spend a hundred bucks on that crap I'd just run to the club and grab some buds of the forum and wait to get lucky and find a bean... At least that way you got to smoke some legit gsc before the beans dissappoint and pollinate your garden, and you've got the SAME shit swerves pedaling

Sideways

Wow - what a waste of 20 fucking pages?? So few pictures or actual comments from the seeds mentioned. Isn't that what the site is supposed to be about? What the thread creator asked for?
This site and most users have really let me down over the last couple of years. Tired of all the shit talking, it's easy on the net. I'm not defending CC, but shit it's not as easy for some to acquire good cuts/seeds. They look for them in breeders, here and on other sites. Opinions are great- when based on what you have grown from the breeder....
Remember that feeling you used to get when you got high in say high school? All giggles, no hate, music/movie/party/fucking awesomeness? Try to relive some of that and pass it on.

NEGT1

If the purpose of the thread is to inform others why limit what information can and cannot be contributed? That's the government's job.

I notice a lot of the same people who rail against big business from coming in and ruining our industry excusing the same type of behavior that already exists in our own. The double standard is counterproductive as it seems we're more worried about what might happen then what is actually happening.

Completely agree but to integrate this industry into the "real world" is overly complex.

Two things are needed. Legal, open medical studies. Everywhere. Universities, business's, and government. Because some standard for medical use is needed because if there isn't a set of standards for medical cannabis then it's a crap shoot in terms of creating regulations both medically and recreationally. The rec regs and laws are relatively easy and simple to implement, the medical aspect isn't. And the medical aspect is being abused in the sense that few people in the industry are really pushing studies. Hence we need open public funded studies.

The industry isn't close to the point of health where everyone can comfortably walk in circles. (which is seemingly what a lot are trying to do)

And here we are worried if CC has the real deal fking GSC.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Wow - what a waste of 20 fucking pages?? So few pictures or actual comments from the seeds mentioned. Isn't that what the site is supposed to be about? What the thread creator asked for?
This site and most users have really let me down over the last couple of years. Tired of all the shit talking, it's easy on the net. I'm not defending CC, but shit it's not as easy for some to acquire good cuts/seeds. They look for them in breeders, here and on other sites. Opinions are great- when based on what you have grown from the breeder....
Remember that feeling you used to get when you got high in say high school? All giggles, no hate, music/movie/party/fucking awesomeness? Try to relive some of that and pass it on.

Excuse me, I was just trying to save uneducated, unsuspecting growers from seeding their rooms and wasting their money. That's my way of passing the good vibes you speak of, by directing them away from sheisty seed banks and towards a breeder that will give them fire beans they will love and enjoy for years to come. Merry Christmas all, stay away from CC, GHS, TGA, and Devils Harvest if you don't wanna grow any hermaphroditic falsely advertised hybrids, if you want a merry Christmas buy some bodhi, relentless, or verdant green seeds for a very white Christmas. If that's shit talkin or hate speech, them I'm sorry for trying to save your money and your gardens.

A

acridlab

Without starting more drama with this seed release..
I can without a doubt, and have plenty people I smoke with,, say that my keeper from cc fake cookies are better than the forum, and platinum.. people can say what they want,, it tested higher, tastes better.smokes better... only thing it may be lacking is bag appeal compared with real cookies..
Only cut we haven't tried yet, is ogkb so I can't speak on that..
Cc might be some lames but some of those beans is some flames :)

A

acridlab

^^^ with that said,,, I don't personally grow any of them now. The yields alone on any cookie fake ones and real ones alike, simply suuk..
I save my light space for strains that have fast veg, and bulk up easy with minimum training..
Anyhow,, I do c the reasons why people dog cc..
But don't get it twisted,, 75% of the scene is money hungry freaks now.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Capitalism breeds so many haters

There is a huge differnece between capitalism and outright lying to your end customer. That is the reason for the hate, nothing to do with Swerve et al trying to make a buck selling the newest hype strain.

Plenty of other breeders/seed companies are cashing in on crazes. The reason they aren't getting anywhere as much shit is because they're actually using verrified cuts as opposed to any old plant and claiming it's the real deal.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Without starting more drama with this seed release..
I can without a doubt, and have plenty people I smoke with,, say that my keeper from cc fake cookies are better than the forum, and platinum.. people can say what they want,, it tested higher, tastes better.smokes better... only thing it may be lacking is bag appeal compared with real cookies..
Only cut we haven't tried yet, is ogkb so I can't speak on that..
Cc might be some lames but some of those beans is some flames :)

bring some of that by to one of the cups and get some real feedback. if its better its better. but id argue that your test group just won't have the same palette on cookies specifically that a booth full of ICmag growers has. i will give you a no BS answer on the smell and flavor.

Just wanted to quote this cause I would love to see that. I would go out on a limb and say it's just your opinion, but pictures tell better stories than people, so post up!

exactly, all this " my CC pheno is better than all these universally accepted elites" yet no pictures, no samples, nothing. like i said, bring it by the TLC/archive/obsoul33t booth at the LA cup in a few months and get a no BS answer. nobody has any secret agenda to automatically discredit someones finds. i would just take the opinions of master breeders, growers with decades of experience over some "my homies who i sell ounces too all say this cookies is the shit"….

A

acridlab

^^man,, u guys take this cookie shit waaay too seriously.. and I definitely do not need u or ur crew to make the call on the product.. thanks tho..
Yeah, I'm gonna jump on a plane and take a week outta my time,, to prove something to a bunch of weedsnobs, lol.. I'm on it..

When I become a dickhead,, I wanna b just like u

Granger2

Veteran
So many people in threads like this seem to be operating on the assumption that all the seeds from a breeder are the same. Like an IBL or something. Even IBL's have different phenos.

I believe acridlab. Others could have gotten seed out of the same pack and got dirt weed. Why argue? Nothing on these sites is provable or not anyway. And Oh yeah, photos don't prove shit. Like there aren't many weed photos available on the internet. Thru ranting for now. Good luck. -granger

Also, what kind of connoisseurish judgement do people at festivals have? They might be able to make a call on their first smoke of the day, but after that it's just on flavor, smell, bag appeal. Guess I wasn't thru.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^^man,, u guys take this cookie shit waaay too seriously.. and I definitely do not need u or ur crew to make the call on the product.. thanks tho..
Yeah, I'm gonna jump on a plane and take a week outta my time,, to prove something to a bunch of weedsnobs, lol.. I'm on it..

When I become a dickhead,, I wanna b just like u

says the one making the claims, than backing out and being defensive.