What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

DJXX

Veteran
sorry swerve had never done me wrong..his stuff had always been just fine in all areas..not here to argue...just stating the facts...i still have two phenos of his cookie labeled stuff and it is as strong as glue or forum...maybe better...swerve is still cashin in...sorry haters...we don't always like the way some do business, but the bottom line when you are in business... is the end result $$$$$...he must be doing something right...he services 20 dispensaries in cali and on several websites...now he is involved bigtime with MMJ America in Colorado...DJXX

ECtraveler

Veteran
7we don't always like the way some do business, but the bottom line when you are in business... is the end result $$$$$...he must be doing something right
Using those metrics Monsanto is the shit. They're certainly making $$$$$. Sorry but ethics matter and lack of concern for the customer is still a lack of concern no matter who it is

smokeyla1

Using those metrics Monsanto is the shit. They're certainly making $$$$$. Sorry but ethics matter and lack of concern for the customer is still a lack of concern no matter who it is

I agree and we get the point, pretty sure everyone knows about swerves rep since all 9000 threads about his gear get 50 posts about what a tool he is. I think when the OP says he is only looking to inform or for info about one of his strains the bs should stop there. It's not like its adding anything that isn't "known" anyway and I think it's more insulting to the OP by jacking his thread.

ECtraveler

Veteran
If the purpose of the thread is to inform others why limit what information can and cannot be contributed? That's the government's job.

I notice a lot of the same people who rail against big business from coming in and ruining our industry excusing the same type of behavior that already exists in our own. The double standard is counterproductive as it seems we're more worried about what might happen then what is actually happening.

smokeyla1

Inform about the SEEDS is fine...whether good or bad and I think both is necessary to make a decision about the strain. Again when I think the OP states this is about strain only not the breeder then yes we should respect that. If you want to start your own thread on swerve go for it. Just my opinion....

juskin

Exactly! Hiding behind the "business" angle should never cut it with mmj or mmj for that matter. It's no Secret greed drives a lot of these characters but there are ways to satisfy the necessity of profit AND the greater good. Everyone involved in this industry should at least try to operate with some integrity and for me, I'll only support those that demonstrate that. CC is not that kinda company period.

BubbaDKush

I got a freebee from Attitude seed bank of ccgsc. I started it early spring and I like what I'm seeing so far. The buds don't look like they are gonna get that big but it's going to be a decent yielder. This girl branched out like crazy. Glad I took a few clones from her.

NEGT1

Lol, don't know if they are magical,, I've tried about 5 different samples now, and it is unique, I can give it that.. is it the best? Eh.. to me it's like a good og/bubba/alien all in one. If that makes any sense..and when it comes to the hermies, I'm a firm believer that alot of new hybrids cannot handle all the nutes people r throwing at them, especially from seed. I usually only feed 400/500 ppm max on seed grows, then when I run the clones from those seeds, I will bump upto 800/1000 no problem.. don't know the science behind it but it seems to work for me..

I agree. Worked with a lot of s1's, from seed they may slightly herm but i've never had trouble when they are cloned and run again. Most of the time I've had s1's produce a few seeds when sprouted from seed but again, after cuttings are taken, any run after that doesn't herm at all. I imagine a proper environment, nutrient regime, ect, are factors. A lot of, if not most "true breeding lines" will herm if stressed enough...Point being, presuming it's a very serious cut/pheno, I don't mind making sure the environment, and all other factors are in line so I don't have to worry about even minimal stress.

NEGT1

And I know people hate on S1's, but honestly it's probably one of the most useful breeding techniques this industry has come about in recent years. Not that it's new, I imagine breeders were selling s1s, labeled as f1s far before it became accepted to sell s1's.

Relentless

Veteran
u check out the thinmints that relentless posted?? look dank as hell, dont look nothing like the cookies everybody is so quick to say are real.. wonder if hes gonna get the lashing, lol

damn, they came out at night,, jus like, trolls?? its so funny to me that u guys admit in one sentence that no one knows lineage, and in the next, u point fingers calling out frauds. the only people that seem ''butthurt" are the nancies that cant stay out of this thread unless they are contributing to the original posters questions,,, the dude even specifically asked for no swerve bashing... im in awe at the childish antics on this forum. i dont give a fug who swerve is, or what he is, save the dramatics for ur threads...my life dont revolve around the latest lil gossip.. hes a snitch, shit, ur snitching on him fer snitching, now ur a snitch,lol.. , just talking about these seeds here...

and yeah, if i would have posted relentless's thinmint i would have heard how fake it is for sure, dont care what u say... but, yo, hes an experienced grower with seniority.right??.... u guys are a joke, save ur cool cuts, keep em locked up tight, with ur low self esteems...in the meantime the cat that sold them to u is sitting back laughing...

u lames are exactly the reason why cannabis gets such a bad name,,,,peace out
Not sure if this was ever cleared up.. I didnt see these posts several months ago..

If you look back at my thin mint thread the day of or the day after I started the thread I realized that was my 818sfv og clone and thin mint had been mislabeled.. I have made a few crosses since with Thin Mint and it of course looks very cookie like..

Checkout last post on the page..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278684

I grew these right when the dropped, as I wanted to jump on the cookiewagon and all I gotta say is fuck swerve, this is NOT GSC in any shape or form, I dont know what it is but i got 2 phenos and one was like someone stated above black licorice and the other was dog shit. Both not GSC at ALL. It actually turned me off on the whole GSC thing until I found Archives Scooby Snacks, Samoa, Do-Si-Dos, and Polynesian Thin Mints. I think those will be the best representation of GSC in seed form, I THINK. I saw Gu~'s grow some of Reservation Labs GSC and that looked like some real deal GSC in seed form but you'll never get your hand on it, when it dropped they dropped like 5 packs TOTAL.

DJXX

Veteran
I grew these right when the dropped, as I wanted to jump on the cookiewagon and all I gotta say is fuck swerve, this is NOT GSC in any shape or form, I dont know what it is but i got 2 phenos and one was like someone stated above black licorice and the other was dog shit. Both not GSC at ALL. It actually turned me off on the whole GSC thing until I found Archives Scooby Snacks, Samoa, Do-Si-Dos, and Polynesian Thin Mints. I think those will be the best representation of GSC in seed form, I THINK. I saw Gu~'s grow some of Reservation Labs GSC and that looked like some real deal GSC in seed form but you'll never get your hand on it, when it dropped they dropped like 5 packs TOTAL.
yeah not an good representation of GSC, but i got lucky and two of the phenos that are straight fire....one i have rivals GG#4...yea you roll the dice when you buy from him...he had a couple of years where you couldn't wait to get his stuff...but not no more...DJXX

Mikenite69

Veteran
Been looking to get archives dos si doh but I thought they aren't released yet? Shoot would love to get those and the Polynesian thin mints.

warlawd

Hello everyone, I am gonna run these CC gsc now :( but I was also wondering if there is anywhere in SoCal that has the forum cut or anything closer to the real thing... thanks

NEGT1

It looks like i'll take a shot on docs s1's. Actually might grab 5-6 s1' of his just to stock up on legitimate genetics. It would be impossible to find a legitimate gsc cut where I am. Which is why I like s1's...

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I found a pheno in a pack of CC GSC that makes little rock hard nugs.....just like the forum. It has some of the smell of the forum as well. I also have the forum cut...so this isn't some dick riding post. He must of had some kind of cookie cut and then prolly reversed his Tahoe, SFV or Blackwater onto it, cause I have a pheno that turns purple a well. Lots of hate for ole' Swerve, and I definitely don't condone his business practices. But there are great plants found in his seeds all the time.....and not just by me.

Frankenstein2 my buddy had one of his SFV OG that he popped from seed that was real nice with a nice funk to it so yes he does have some good stuff I'm not saying he doesn't but your the first person I've seen that said they found an actual GSC pheno in one of his GSC packs.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I kept three pheno's out of a 6 pack of GSC seeds from CC. #6 makes big buds that turn white with frost. #5 makes medium sized buds that turn purple no matter what. #1 is the "GSC" pheno that makes small rock hard nuggets. All three have different smells, and even effects. Lots of my friends say the #6 is their favorite, but that's of #5 and #6, cause I keep #1 for myself, lol. More than likely gonna do a side by side of the #1 and the forum, plus a few other strains........that will be a seed run though......gotta have some treats to play with over the winter:dance013:

DJXX

Veteran
sup franky....man my s1 pheno #3 is as badass as the GG#4...maybe even better.....i saw you had nice runs of the forum and GG#4...i love em both...but i love some stuff from swerve too...my 818Headband is greasy as it gets.....his Deadhead Og is a legend....even though his Green Crack is different than the cut, its another monster and the Buddha Tahoe also...all of them are worthy... and they are always the fattest in the spot...DJXX

NEGT1

Often I find that as long as the lineage is there, a decent grower should be able to pull a keeper from 20 or so seeds. What bothers me is not knowing exactly what lineage is in the seed.