What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is there more then 1 cut of CP???

entire bottom half are gone on em, might even prune a little more, got about 2x stretch

Thats what I do to. No resone to keep the lower branches. I do this on every strain..I hate larfy plants. I dont even trim that off the stems. If I notice it later I will snip them off for the what do I do with this pile lol..

loyalty7

yea i had a more leaning towards durban cut(which i got rid of cuz i thought they was only one cut)which i got up in martinez.....then theres the one leaning more towards gdp which im growing now but dont really like it too fruity.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I just harvested two plant that were grown under 2 600w sodium's. There were other plants in the room, but I harvested almost 6 ounces off the two GSC plants that were about 4ft tall. I wan't unhappy with the yield at all. Not only that, all the nugs are uniform and the same size.

gang-of-trees

I just potted up and put this into flower, GSC (Forum cut) x original diesel by OJD.

really slow growth, dosen't like a lot of food at all, but she seems happy.

Attachments

• GSC1.jpg
    GSC1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16
  • GSC2.jpg
    GSC2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 15

sunset limited

Veteran
GSC x ???

GSC x ???

my trimmers found 5 seeds in the cookies. i don't know who the daddy is. it's probably subrob's gdp skunk or else reversed dubtech 7 pollen. there's a slim chance that it's esben's diesel haze. finally, it's also possible (but highly improbable) she could have S1'd herself. whatever it is, you can bet your ass i'll be growing them out.

picture.php

time to dig for fire. boo yah!

gang-of-trees

Why would anybody give a negitive rep on any of these picutures? Theres some great plants here.
Think someone needs to smoke one and get ya head together. ;-)

irobot sd

I think it's awesome you grow the biggest gsc and get to scrooge mcduck swim through rooms of nuggets all day 'drift.:joint:
Here's a peep from my 5 footer
picture.php
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
adrift, was wondering u use any bushmasters, gravity, or carboload on them hoes? They look BEEFY! If I could get gsc to do that outside I think that would be all I would grow... Got any secrets? heheh....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
adrift, was wondering u use any bushmasters, gravity, or carboload on them hoes? They look BEEFY! If I could get gsc to do that outside I think that would be all I would grow... Got any secrets? heheh....

also beautiful colors right ther bro!

gang-of-trees

Sunset, i think you've got it wrong bro, i was talking about mine and melting pots crosses.
Which beeh were negitive repped.

The cookie cross i have is OJDs work not BCBD.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my trimmers found 5 seeds in the cookies. i don't know who the daddy is..... finally, it's also possible (but highly improbable) she could have S1'd herself. whatever it is, you can bet your ass i'll be growing them out.

i found about 15 seeds in the 40g I yeilded.
didnt see one goddamn banana either

she did it to herself....

i have a couple sprouts up... not very pretty. but up...

Adrift

Veteran
get mo- thanks alot! i use carboload for my sugar, dont use any of the others tho.. i think the thing she likes most, is being in a sealed room with ac and co2, i think if your venting lights you wont see buds like this. i could be wrong tho...

plus she is in coco, really think thats all it is bud!

thanks for the kind wordsss..

also got a few pics of some smaller gsc tester nugs i hung.. getting crispy on the outside, still wet tho..

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

later!