What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

NEED 4 SEED

In soil its hard to get a decent yield as they always seem to have problems with their roots. Overwatering is common. If you have problems on soil try hydro and veg them a little more than others.

TPFTFW

Veteran
so I’m growing the forum this time around.. I find it funny chunky pigs or who ever said he started the “pre forum” moniker as I can very easily prove that was me from the original thread yesprop started.

The pre forum was the cut I got in 11/12’ that didnt purple and everyone said it was just an OG or something and I couldn’t know what I’m talking about bevause it didn’t purple.
Turns out the thin mint going around now doesn’t purple either. I’ve ran jiggas thin mint and a few others by now and my cut was still my favorite.
it was the first plant I ever grew indoors as well.

Got it from the same homie I got the f1 durb from.

also running pink panties now, curious to see what that ones about

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so I’m growing the forum this time around.. I find it funny chunky pigs or who ever said he started the “pre forum” moniker as I can very easily prove that was me from the original thread yesprop started.

The pre forum was the cut I got in 11/12’ that didnt purple and everyone said it was just an OG or something and I couldn’t know what I’m talking about bevause it didn’t purple.
Turns out the thin mint going around now doesn’t purple either. I’ve ran jiggas thin mint and a few others by now and my cut was still my favorite.
it was the first plant I ever grew indoors as well.

Got it from the same homie I got the f1 durb from.

also running pink panties now, curious to see what that ones about
:wave:
picture.php
picture.php

Desert Dan

Veteran
People seem to love that 09 Animal... I have yet to try her. OG version of GMO? Looks like it might yield a bit more that the Forum.

Thoughts?

-DD

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
People seem to love that 09 Animal... I have yet to try her. OG version of GMO? Looks like it might yield a bit more that the Forum.

Thoughts?

-DD

The 09 Animal that I have is good but I don't think it's from 09, it's too close to the Cake to be from 09 IMO. I smoked lots of OGKB's Animal back in the day and it wasn't the same.

right now Cake and Mac1 are my faves but got the Gelato, Gushers and some other new cookies to run this season...

Baybaycookies

Woah it was like 2012 the last time I visited COOKIES ICMAG! How the scene is opened up🥲
yo is anyone alive on this tread still? If so.... can you guys put me on with where to get any of those cookie cuts here in the bay.. or if I can atleast find chunky pigs cookie seeds anywhere. Last time I saw the do you even ogkb 2.0 the seeds were on Great Lake seeds?... much appreciated

Baybaycookies

The only type cookie/crosses found in 2021 were DHN & PCG

Attachments

• photo2048419.jpg
    photo2048419.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 73
  • photo2048420.jpg
    photo2048420.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 71
  • photo2048422.jpg
    photo2048422.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 68
  • photo2048421.jpg
    photo2048421.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 67
  • photo2048423.jpg
    photo2048423.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 70
  • photo2048424.jpg
    photo2048424.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 72
  • photo2048425.jpg
    photo2048425.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 68
  • photo2048426.jpg
    photo2048426.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 80

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Woah it was like 2012 the last time I visited COOKIES ICMAG! How the scene is opened up🥲
yo is anyone alive on this tread still? If so.... can you guys put me on with where to get any of those cookie cuts here in the bay.. or if I can atleast find chunky pigs cookie seeds anywhere. Last time I saw the do you even ogkb 2.0 the seeds were on Great Lake seeds?... much appreciated

ICmag doesn't allow you to talk about what seed bank you sell in without getting banned.

only places with my beans now are hydro stores in east coast states. I will be doing genetic events like Gene Traders again probably in NYC in a couple months...
there's one tomorrow in NYC.

most of the beans I've made in the past few years were only released at local events because I'm quite ill and do this as a hobby more than a business.
when you sell locally in these new legal markets the people grow out your gear and give you good feedback, they are not creating bean collections yet. I will go back into the seedbank again when I have fresh beans in the fall. I've put cookieboi on a bunch of great old clones and have collected another batch to throw him on this year.