What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

TPFTFW

Veteran
Big?? That looks about right if not on the small side to me. Plenty of pictures of Forum...

Its actually from animal and OGKB stock

And I think the stacking potential is indeed much higher then forum
Yes they are micro nugged from too much light but even people’s pics of GMO can look like that

That’s cookies in general if u don’t know how to grow them,
That’s in a homies room who found this

Mainly I’m excited because it’s the fastest vegging plant even next to the homies haze’s from todd and other strains supposed to have lots of vigor..
the stretch is a plus not a bad thing with the way it stacks, your simply just have to use it to your advantage

Every cookie cut I’ve ran or have found is always a slow vegger

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its actually from animal and OGKB stock

And I think the stacking potential is indeed much higher then forum
Yes they are micro nugged from too much light but even people’s pics of GMO can look like that

That’s cookies in general if u don’t know how to grow them,
That’s in a homies room who found this

Mainly I’m excited because it’s the fastest vegging plant even next to the homies haze’s from todd and other strains supposed to have lots of vigor..
the stretch is a plus not a bad thing with the way it stacks, your simply just have to use it to your advantage

Every cookie cut I’ve ran or have found is always a slow vegger

Agreed, that didn't look big to me. Forum doesn't stack. Maybe I misunderstood what he meant?. Plants that stretch allot isn't a trait I prefer, 2-2.5x max is ok. More becomes a headache.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Forum sucks for tops. I ran it non stop for like 3 years lol could never get it to produce tops bigger than a bic.
picture.php
picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
Just a tip for those still running the forum. She likes lower light intensity than usual. I’ve come to realize they yield way more under 630CMH as opposed to a 1k HPS. Figured this out over multiple runs when I initially set one in the corner of the room to flower out under the 1ks. Did a run under the 630s and pulled something like 1.7-1.8 a light if I’m remembering correctly.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm all outta rep brother but that is gorgeous.
thanks

Starcrash do you think the thin mint is the best Gsc pheno.. how do you think the smell/taste compares with ogkb and forum.
I’ve never tried forum yet ... I have tried OGKB 2.0 and I can tell you that Thin Mint as far as taste and smell might be better:blowbubbles: Does Mac number one count as a Girl Scout cookie Pheno? Mac blows them away:biggrin:
:)