What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

W

wassupmane

Animal
Guérilla
A bit leafy because of the rich n soil .. but amazingly resinous

Attachments

• 07B75E42-3D06-45CF-B4A1-A0C1F2E524AF.jpg
    07B75E42-3D06-45CF-B4A1-A0C1F2E524AF.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 22

Cannavore

Veteran
there was another cut called wedding cake before TM3 completely blew it away in popularity.

the gsc x pie is called birthday cake now

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My selection of the 09 animal cookies x gorilla bubble. This select f1 mother seems to have a decent seedset.

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
there was another cut called wedding cake before TM3 completely blew it away in popularity.

the gsc x pie is called birthday cake now

oh sorry i was giving out bad info here. recently learned wedding cake (not TM3) and birthday cake are sister cuts :tiphat:

JetLife175

Veteran
oh sorry i was giving out bad info here. recently learned wedding cake (not TM3) and birthday cake are sister cuts :tiphat:

Wedding cake is/was originally a selection out of Triangle Kush x animal mints by seed junky. That cut found by the jungle boys years ago was given back to seed junky to work it into a line.

Cannavore

Veteran
Wedding cake is/was originally a selection out of Triangle Kush x animal mints by seed junky. That cut found by the jungle boys years ago was given back to seed junky to work it into a line.

ya but i was talking about the one that came before tm3... gsc x pie

Cannavore

Veteran
Wedding cake and birthday cake are both gsc x pie

I'm not talking about triangle mints #3 aka wedding cake

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took my 1st Wedding Cake today ...man she's an awesome plant , flowers are really plump & plentiful...much gratitude to the grower who got me the cut:tiphat: she's worth filling the room for

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts