Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Scout Cookies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Animal Cookies

    Comment


      GREAT!

      Comment


        People seem to love that 09 Animal... I have yet to try her. OG version of GMO? Looks like it might yield a bit more that the Forum.

        Thoughts?

        -DD

        Comment


          Originally posted by Desert Dan View Post
          People seem to love that 09 Animal... I have yet to try her. OG version of GMO? Looks like it might yield a bit more that the Forum.

          Thoughts?

          -DD
          The 09 Animal that I have is good but I don't think it's from 09, it's too close to the Cake to be from 09 IMO. I smoked lots of OGKB's Animal back in the day and it wasn't the same.

          right now Cake and Mac1 are my faves but got the Gelato, Gushers and some other new cookies to run this season...
          uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
          ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
          Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
          ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
          GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
          ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
          Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
          Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

          Comment


            The cake is sure hard to beat imo. I just got ice cream cake so pretty pumped about that.

            Comment


              Woah it was like 2012 the last time I visited COOKIES ICMAG! How the scene is opened up🥲
              yo is anyone alive on this tread still? If so.... can you guys put me on with where to get any of those cookie cuts here in the bay.. or if I can atleast find chunky pigs cookie seeds anywhere. Last time I saw the do you even ogkb 2.0 the seeds were on Great Lake seeds?... much appreciated

              Comment


                The only type cookie/crosses found in 2021 were DHN & PCG

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Baybaycookies View Post
                  Woah it was like 2012 the last time I visited COOKIES ICMAG! How the scene is opened up🥲
                  yo is anyone alive on this tread still? If so.... can you guys put me on with where to get any of those cookie cuts here in the bay.. or if I can atleast find chunky pigs cookie seeds anywhere. Last time I saw the do you even ogkb 2.0 the seeds were on Great Lake seeds?... much appreciated
                  ICmag doesn't allow you to talk about what seed bank you sell in without getting banned.

                  only places with my beans now are hydro stores in east coast states. I will be doing genetic events like Gene Traders again probably in NYC in a couple months...
                  there's one tomorrow in NYC.

                  most of the beans I've made in the past few years were only released at local events because I'm quite ill and do this as a hobby more than a business.
                  when you sell locally in these new legal markets the people grow out your gear and give you good feedback, they are not creating bean collections yet. I will go back into the seedbank again when I have fresh beans in the fall. I've put cookieboi on a bunch of great old clones and have collected another batch to throw him on this year.
                  uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
                  ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
                  Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
                  ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
                  GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
                  ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
                  Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
                  Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

                  Comment


                    Whooopz my bad 😅
                    welp thanks for updating me tho will be keeping an eye out for any cookie boi x old cookie crumbs I can get my hands later in the fall then🤞🏻 on😆😆I follow you on Instagram dk if you’re even on there still but yea👍🏻 .. Super STAR STRUCK 🤩 I FINALLY MET CHUNKY PIGS🍪 HERE ON ICMAG LOL THANKS FOR SHOWING SOME LOVE AND HOPE YOU GET TONS OF GOOD VIBES & HEALTH YOUR WAY👍🏻👍🏻

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post

                      ICmag doesn't allow you to talk about what seed bank you sell in without getting banned.

                      only places with my beans now are hydro stores in east coast states. I will be doing genetic events like Gene Traders again probably in NYC in a couple months...
                      there's one tomorrow in NYC.

                      most of the beans I've made in the past few years were only released at local events because I'm quite ill and do this as a hobby more than a business.
                      when you sell locally in these new legal markets the people grow out your gear and give you good feedback, they are not creating bean collections yet. I will go back into the seedbank again when I have fresh beans in the fall. I've put cookieboi on a bunch of great old clones and have collected another batch to throw him on this year.
                      Sorry to hear you're ill bro....hang in there. Love all your work and posts from over the years....I still lurk the forums from time to time

                      Everybody is on IG nowadays...still keep in touch with a few of the OGs from icmag. Everybody who i used to look to for help and guidance on growing and cookies all have big brands and legal facilities now out here in CA...awesome to see

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by aligee View Post
                        Animal Cookies

                        This looks just like the "Animal Cookies" we were smoking back in ~2013
                        Major deja vu.


                        Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                        few more pics..


                        ^not the whole plant, but my main tops i suppose...







                        Living in the LA area I had tried varying cookies cuts from 20+ different sources between 2010 and 2014
                        Here is what I remember:

                        The "Thin Mints" was the strongest smelling and had medium sized buds with the same structure and color you see in Adrift's photos.

                        The "Forum Cut" had
                        the infamous popcorn buds and the buds were more of a true purple rather than the almost black colors on Adrift's cut.
                        It had a similar nose to Thin Mints but didn't slap you in the face.


                        The "Platinum GSC" had fluffier round buds mildly resembling its relatives.
                        It's taste and smell was similar to Wedding Cake combined with a copper penny smell.

                        I remember 90% of the Cookies cuts I saw at the time had hermed to some degree.
                        Unfortunately It was always premature seeds, but I would think there has to be stable cuts around now.


                        From what i've read online, it sounds like "Thin Mints" was never released which means the cut that I tried was likely the Platinum GSC or the Forum Cut?
                        This makes me wonder if the "Platinum GSC" and "Forum Cut" I saw was actually Fortune Cookies (bagseed)?

                        Adrift are you still active on here / is this still in your stable?
                        From previous posts, it sounds like you have the "Forum Cut" which is likely what I was given as "Thin Mint"

                        Anyone have cookies cuts that resemble the descriptions?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X