Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is all this hype about "Girl Scout Cookies"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is all this hype about "Girl Scout Cookies"?

What is all this hype about girl scout cookies? I keep hearing different stories from different dispensaries about its lineage Cherry Pie X OG Kush, Durban Poison X OG Kush X Grand Daddy ... I went to a club in SF, and they told me it was Durban Poison X OG Kush, called it "The Cookies". It had a really strange smell like thin mint girl scout cookies. It looked really dense, frosty, and had a blueish tint color to it. Apparently it was in such high demand they limited sales to 1/8 per patient. I didn't want to try it because it was too expensive and I figured it was just another OG cross. These dispensaries are really overpriced, not worth it imo. Can someone tell me the real lineage behind this strain and why it's so popular?

Yes4Prop215 breaks the girl scout cookies down in this thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199927

Sounds like some great meds, haven't seen anything like it around michigan.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow. Sounds delicious. My old account I had a great Girl scout cookie pic. Great fun they were. Never heard of the meds tho. I just know They are great after puffing
      He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. HST
      swampdankv2 is a fictional character created by a group of adolescent midgets to impress chicks with. All images posted by us were stolen from people who actually grow plants. Any opinions expressed are the result of a club meeting think tank that meets every Thursday.

Comment

yea she has that minty kushy taste....only reason shes so hyped is because the cut is not given out and passed around like the OGs and Chems....only a select few have her and they intend to keep it that way...its the only bud that can fetch 300-350 an oz here in the bay area were good indoors Ozs are usually only 180-240 a pop...last batch of cookies i had was pretty bomb really lucky that one of my brokers has access to this stuff, we had a good month so he gave me an oz on the house but he usually charges 320 a pop...lineage is Cherry Pie backcrossed to OG kush....CP= GDPxDurban

Cured Bud pictures
        Flowering pictures

Comment

Originally posted by OgKushBreath View Post
          What is all this hype about GS Cookies? I keep hearing different stories from different dispensaries about its lineage Cherry Pie X OG Kush, Durban Poison X OG Kush X Grand Daddy ... I went to a club in SF, and they told me it was Durban Poison X OG Kush, called it "The Cookies". It had a really strange smell like thin mint GS Cookies. It looked really dense, frosty, and had a blueish tint color to it. Apparently it was in such high demand they limited sales to 1/8 per patient. I didn't want to try it because it was too expensive and I figured it was just another OG cross. These dispensaries are really overpriced, not worth it imo. Can someone tell me the real lineage behind this strain and why it's so popular?
          Just another OG cross.......Oh you. You should've bought it, gram of cookies is like 2 of what you decided to buy, whatever that was, the 2fer20 is tempting but GSC is the only one I've had lately that merits a 20/g price.

My first encounter...

This new dispensary around the way has legit cookies but they're pure lime green nugs...not sure which GSC that is, I know there's like 3-5 legit GSC cuts.

Comment

Thin mints are my favorite girl scout cookies. I need to find this one day

Comment

Lol...this thread

Comment

There are plenty of breeders making crosses or feminized versions of gsc. I say in the next 6 months prices should drop.

Comment

close the thread theres already a main one opened for this strain.
                  Cured Bud pictures
                  Flowering pictures

Comment

It's kind of a trip that 2 years ago ogkb hadn't even tried cookies yet, and now his name is attached to a cut of it

Comment

Originally posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
                      close the thread theres already a main one opened for this strain.

You meam theres a already retardly huge behemoth thread filled with all sorts of bs. Angry because its not yours?

Comment

Its a decent strain with tons of hype. It's not hoarded anymore and pretty easy to get in southern Cali for $10 a cut.

-BT
                        'I don't want to believe, I want to know.' -Carl Sagan

Comment

Yes4prop is right. We have a massive gsc thread. This one offers nothing that couldn't be said there.

Comment

From what I am seeing there are several GSC threads. The hype builds on the hype. But guess what? This practical, above the hype stoner is going to give it a run. A club down the street is selling me a cut for $20. He says it is the platinum cut. I will grow it out and if it is a keeper I will keep her and if not make room for the stuff that is a keeper.

I am sure the mod squad will combine all these threads sooner or later. That seems to be what they do.

I will say this though.. This thread asked a question about why the hype. Is that what the other threads do? I am sure someone asked that question before.... It may have been me.

So here is where I get lost... If it is a clone only how can you have more than one cut?
                            Asi es la cosa, la cosa es asi.

Comment

Originally posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
                              only reason shes so hyped is because the cut is not given out and passed around like the OGs and Chems....only a select few have her and they intend to keep it that way...View Image
                              View Image
                              not so true, theres cats passing the forum cut with good intentions while others try to charge for it.
                              M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
                              Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
                              soon to be tested:

Comment

Working...
                              X