What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is all this hype about "Girl Scout Cookies"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is all this hype about girl scout cookies? I keep hearing different stories from different dispensaries about its lineage Cherry Pie X OG Kush, Durban Poison X OG Kush X Grand Daddy ... I went to a club in SF, and they told me it was Durban Poison X OG Kush, called it "The Cookies". It had a really strange smell like thin mint girl scout cookies. It looked really dense, frosty, and had a blueish tint color to it. Apparently it was in such high demand they limited sales to 1/8 per patient. I didn't want to try it because it was too expensive and I figured it was just another OG cross. These dispensaries are really overpriced, not worth it imo. Can someone tell me the real lineage behind this strain and why it's so popular? :confused:

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Wow. Sounds delicious. My old account I had a great Girl scout cookie pic. Great fun they were. Never heard of the meds tho. I just know They are great after puffing

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea she has that minty kushy taste....only reason shes so hyped is because the cut is not given out and passed around like the OGs and Chems....only a select few have her and they intend to keep it that way...its the only bud that can fetch 300-350 an oz here in the bay area were good indoors Ozs are usually only 180-240 a pop...last batch of cookies i had was pretty bomb really lucky that one of my brokers has access to this stuff, we had a good month so he gave me an oz on the house but he usually charges 320 a pop...lineage is Cherry Pie backcrossed to OG kush....CP= GDPxDurban
picture.php

picture.php

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
What is all this hype about GS Cookies? I keep hearing different stories from different dispensaries about its lineage Cherry Pie X OG Kush, Durban Poison X OG Kush X Grand Daddy ... I went to a club in SF, and they told me it was Durban Poison X OG Kush, called it "The Cookies". It had a really strange smell like thin mint GS Cookies. It looked really dense, frosty, and had a blueish tint color to it. Apparently it was in such high demand they limited sales to 1/8 per patient. I didn't want to try it because it was too expensive and I figured it was just another OG cross. These dispensaries are really overpriced, not worth it imo. Can someone tell me the real lineage behind this strain and why it's so popular? :confused:

Just another OG cross.......Oh you. You should've bought it, gram of cookies is like 2 of what you decided to buy, whatever that was, the 2fer20 is tempting but GSC is the only one I've had lately that merits a 20/g price.

My first encounter...
picture.php

This new dispensary around the way has legit cookies but they're pure lime green nugs...not sure which GSC that is, I know there's like 3-5 legit GSC cuts.

O

originalogrower

There are plenty of breeders making crosses or feminized versions of gsc. I say in the next 6 months prices should drop.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
It's kind of a trip that 2 years ago ogkb hadn't even tried cookies yet, and now his name is attached to a cut of it

BudToker

Veteran
Its a decent strain with tons of hype. It's not hoarded anymore and pretty easy to get in southern Cali for $10 a cut.

-BT :smokeit:

M

MrSterling

Yes4prop is right. We have a massive gsc thread. This one offers nothing that couldn't be said there.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
From what I am seeing there are several GSC threads. The hype builds on the hype. But guess what? This practical, above the hype stoner is going to give it a run. A club down the street is selling me a cut for $20. He says it is the platinum cut. I will grow it out and if it is a keeper I will keep her and if not make room for the stuff that is a keeper.

I am sure the mod squad will combine all these threads sooner or later. That seems to be what they do.

I will say this though.. This thread asked a question about why the hype. Is that what the other threads do? I am sure someone asked that question before.... It may have been me.

So here is where I get lost... If it is a clone only how can you have more than one cut?

M

MrSterling

The question was asked two years ago, and since then newer threads have been made. No need for a necropost. I hollered at the mods for either a lock or combination. The strains subforum is overwhelming in size and scope as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts