What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Naindejardin

Aunt of Farooq(Derg Corra) x Ohaze (MadMac) = Gigolo Aunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1n-0jiw9yY

scZvxbq.jpg

rfFAO7u.jpg
f5l50QL.jpg

I like the structure and looks so far :)

Wow this is sexy, tell me about the derg corra!

Naindejardin

Just purchased some Indian Landrace Exchange beans (Wailing and Waichen) gonna do a pheno hunt and maybe cross both with the best of each other.

Naindejardin

Also, thinking of doing something with Alien FPOG or Creme de Menthe, and Crystal Rose ACdosi. However, I don’t enjoy the hype strains as much as others. I want to play with the Ace HonPan, Violeta and Golden Tiger 😏

Naindejardin

I’m in the process of Regenerating an Alien Genetics FPOG, should I just use some silver to IBL and create some beans for breeding. It’s a beast and no mother or clones left. 1.) don’t wanna lose her 2.) keep her genotypes alive. Just a thought

G

Hello Naindejardin ,sorry for late reply!Thanks for your kind words.Yes she was a joy to watch growing :)

About Derg Corra ,google is your friend :) ,if you don;t have any luck finding them,send me a PM.You could also check Bald monkey or Lala seeds.

Regarding the FPOG,I'd go the S1 route (silver) ,it is the easiest way to find similar phenos than outcrossing.Keep in mind though that polyhybrids act not that predictable when selfing.It would be actually close to an F2 generation,with all the pheno spread.Sometimes they act pretty consistent though.

Mithridate

Last year I grew 40 kc mango and kept the 12 best, along with some old ass seeds simply called orange I had in my vault. Due to the seeds age I ended with 8 seedlings from 100 seeds.

I did pollinate orange females with orange pollen, and the left over pollen was thrown at kc mango. I got 55 healthy seedings growing of mango x orange.

Depending on what I find I will either cross (Mango x orange) x (Mango x orange) then to lifesaver or directly to lifesaver orrr continue to in-line cross as is. I have over 200 lifesaver growing right now, plenty to choose from:smoke:

The goal is to end up with narrow-ish leaved monster plants with an amazing high
kc mango has vigor, resistance, flavor/smell and can have a nice strong high. Orange has resistance being an old outdoor strain, smell/taste n mellow high
Lifesaver has vigor taste and power
all 3 already have perfect outdoor structure

Also started many raspberry boogie f2s which are incredibly vigorous and the product is high quality. I'm looking to cross some of them to sour bubble(60+? Seedlings to choose from)

The goal is to improve vigor and I should find some interesting flavors and some may be very potent.

See you in a couple months, hahaha

Ultimately, I want to take both to at least f3

Last edited:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I recently bought some hemp seeds, supposedly high in CBD (Greenpoint - Cherry Wine), thinking ahead to possible age related issues and sorted out involving CBD intake cant be all bad a plan.
OTOH, I still like the 'buzz' of THC. Is there any good/possible upside to crossing this hemp strain with a high THC % to find a cross that might the give the benefit of both? :chin:

west-eu

Oh man this is mad terp very complex ... fuel lime, lime , lime grass, cut grass so strong it stays in your mouth and clothes for a very long time .... no doubt this is Blacklime !!!

Beanz Blacklime #3 f3 x Headbanger #14
fetch?photoid=17983988.jpg

Another cross i really like with the same male f***ing tasty smoke too with good positive vibes

(ecsd dhkx Chocolate Diesel #2) x HB#14
fetch?photoid=17983990.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Oh man this is mad terp very complex ... fuel lime, lime , lime grass, cut grass so strong it stays in your mouth and clothes for a very long time .... no doubt this is Blacklime !!!

Beanz Blacklime #3 f3 x Headbanger #14

Another cross i really like with the same male f***ing tasty smoke too with good positive vibes

(ecsd dhkx Chocolate Diesel #2) x HB#14

:groupwave:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I made some Bubba 98 crosses a few years ago.

This is an unknown male maybe about 2 weeks into flower. Maybe about 10 weeks from seed. I dunno what it is because I lost track of what I was popping. Only that's its one of my Bubba crosses.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211127_104215.jpg Views:	0 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	18001257
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211127_104306.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.1 KB ID:	18001258
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211127_104306.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.1 KB ID:	18001258