What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

kro-magnon

Veteran
looks like I've got enough plants selected from Rez SSSDH IX1 and Connoisseur SSSDH to do a mash up. Gonna reproduce both lines separately and combine them as well using the best females and multiple males. It all originated from rez gear so should be a fun project bringing these two back together
kind of excited about this one.

Nice project, I hope you'll do enough seeds to sell some via Seedbay, that's something I'd like to try. Keep us updated on the outcome.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
89 Northern Lights #5 x Northern Lights #2
89 Northern Lights #5 x Ancestral Skunk #1
Northern Lights #1 x Northern Lights #2
G13 x Northern Lights #2

unnamedmike

Super Silver haze#8 (pollen donor) * Super silver hash plant 5
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Super Silver haze#8 (pollen donor) *Amnesia1

Super Silver haze#8 (pollen donor) * Destroyer2

I just applied sts to several destroyer2 cuttings, to cross with my favorites:
Destroyer2 * Amnesia # 1
Destroyer2 * Amnesia # 6
Destroyer2 * SuperSilverHashPlant # 5
Destroyer2 * SuperSilverHashPlant # 1
Destroyer2 * SuperSilverHaze # 8
Destroyer2 * SuperSilverHaza # 4
Destroyer2 * Destroyer2
Destroyer2 * Destroyer3

Bebopman

HEre is my Project So far...

Peyote Purple (Cannabiogen) x Sour Power OG (Karma Generics)

Peyote's Purple (mom)
image_1185324.jpg

and the best daughter of this cross

image_1196658.jpg

And i took the "best looking" male of this batch and i polinated a really cool and fast flowering cut of Silver Fire (sensi Seeds)... so:

Silver Fire x (Peyote Purple x Sour Power OG)
Im seeing a lot of different phenos that i dont like, so im going back and choose a good male but im really bad at selecting them.

cheers.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This season... I've got 44 Killer Queen x Diesel Ryder F2 up after a week. I made these seeds in 2011 so I'm quite impressed with an 88% strike rate. (germ rate was 100% in paper towels but 6 didn't want to pop above soil after planting. I'm not sure why they stalled.
I'm planning a filial gen using the auto-flowering plants and will grow out the regular photo cultivars in the garden.

I also just found 6 Killer Queen seeds from what appears to be 2005. I'm not sure when they were made but they are labeled "F7 Fuel" and I believe they were made by a person that goes by Elephant Man.
If I can get these to germinate I plan on making a filial generation as well as using some of the pollen on the Killer Queen x Diesel Ryder F2 auto-flowering plants.

TPFTFW

Veteran
So I have a couple
Sour x (Sour x ([(Sour x DDNL) x DDNL]) males going right now I’ll be crossing to a load of stuff. I cludi two other sour cuts not used in the initial beans

Pédetoddy

(Purple Haze x Malawi) x Ayahuasca Purple

Attachments

• photo2031387.jpg
    photo2031387.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2031388.jpg
    photo2031388.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2031392.jpg
    photo2031392.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 49
  • photo2031396.jpg
    photo2031396.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 44
  • photo2031395.jpg
    photo2031395.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 48
  • photo2031394.jpg
    photo2031394.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 47

Pédetoddy

How much flowering time should i expect with this cross between a plant with 13-16 weeks of flowering (Purple Haze x Malawi) and another with 8-9 weeks of flowering (ayahuasca purple)?

audiohi

Veteran
These are the current flowering plants which I'm about to utilize.

Females
Bio-Diesel - (Sensi Star x Sour Diesel) x (Original Diesel x NYC Deisel)
White OG v.1 - The White x SFV OG Kush BX2
Sour Diesel - (Rez)
White Romulan - Romulan x The White

Males
Bio-Diesel
White OG v.1
Sour Diesel

The crosses should look like:
Bio-Diesel x White OG v.1
Bio-Diesel x Sour Diesel
Bio-Diesel x Bio-Diesel

White OG v.1 x Bio-Diesel
White OG v.1 x Sour Diesel
White OG v.1 x White OG v.1

Sour Diesel x Bio-Diesel
Sour Diesel x White OG v.1
Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel

White Romulan x Bio-Diesel
White Romulan x White OG v.1
White Romulan x Sour Diesel

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
These are the current flowering plants which I'm about to utilize.

Females
Bio-Diesel - (Sensi Star x Sour Diesel) x (Original Diesel x NYC Deisel)
White OG v.1 - The White x SFV OG Kush BX2
Sour Diesel - (Rez)
White Romulan - Romulan x The White

Males
Bio-Diesel
White OG v.1
Sour Diesel

The crosses should look like:
Bio-Diesel x White OG v.1
Bio-Diesel x Sour Diesel
Bio-Diesel x Bio-Diesel

White OG v.1 x Bio-Diesel
White OG v.1 x Sour Diesel
White OG v.1 x White OG v.1

Sour Diesel x Bio-Diesel
Sour Diesel x White OG v.1
Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel

White Romulan x Bio-Diesel
White Romulan x White OG v.1
White Romulan x Sour Diesel

That’s a lot of different pollen flying brotha! Hope you have multiple rooms if you are trying to keep em separate?

I would be into those Bio-Diesel F2’s... Is the mother the Deathstar cut?

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
I got Verdant Green’s C4DDF2 male doing his thing with: ChemD, Biscotti, AJ Sour, GMO, GG4, Forum Cookies, PCG Cookies, Santa Cruz Blue Dream, Bubba Kush, Loompa Headband, SFV OG, Purple Punch, and Dabney Blueberry.

That’s quite the harem now that I wrote them all down :yummy:

-DD

OG Kushklinski

I’m just about to run an amnesia A5 ( karma) x Road Dog (karma) and Road Dog x Sour Tangie Crockett) looking forward to these really enjoyed the Amnesia A5 , brought back memories of Amsterdam . It has a nice buzz to it that’s very creative and thought provoking , to me anyways .
I’ve always been bit of a pollen chucker , I have hundred of seeds that I’ve made over the years.
I have ;
24k x bio hazard (archive)
24k x josh D
memory loss x cookies x grape smuggler
harlequin bx4 x night nurse
pie face x grape smuggler
tangie x harlequin bx4
plus more that my stoner brain can’t recall lol
Happy 420

Breadwizard

Here's a clone of my Afghani (CBD dom) x Syrian cross that was just flipped to flower (light dep), favorite of a mini hunt, great bushy and open architecture

Attachments

• photo2039936.jpg
    photo2039936.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 38

Tynehead Tom

Few more weeks and I can get all my girls out to the greenhouse. Still to cold here till 1st week of june
I have a lot of pollinations planned for this summer but first I'm gonna flip 5 girls of Connoisseur's SSSDH and hit them with vigorously stress tested Rez SSSDH IX1 male. I popped a pile of seed back in November for my pollination plans this summer and have all my males narrowed down and mothers selected. Everything spent the entire winter months november till now get stress tested to weed out the weak and unimpressive.
In same room I will have a few Biker Kush V1 F3 ladies as well. I'm gonna let that male SSSDH IX1 go to town on all the girls in the room for a bounty of seed.
Then for outdoors....

Original Glue (clone) x Biker V1 F3
SSSDH IX1 x SSSDH IX1
SSSDH IX1 x Headbanger F3
Original Glue x SSSDH IX1
BC Pink Kush Bx2 x Biker Kush V1 F3
BC Pink Kush Bx2 x Dubble Baked
Fire Alien Kush x Biker kush V1 F3

those are set in stone...... will be more as the plan develops :D

west-eu

The Headbanger #14 male let all the mothers expressed her selfs

Stardawg (illuminati) x Headbanger #14

fetch?photoid=17872473.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872473.jpg Views:	0 Size:	186.3 KB ID:	17872583

ECSD 1 : ecsd chaco x ( ecsd dhk x chocolate diesel #2 ) x Headbanger #14
fetch?photoid=17872468.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872468.jpg Views:	0 Size:	175.7 KB ID:	17872584

Sour Diesel ibl (riri) x Headbanger #14 ( males and females look like clones atm )

fetch?photoid=17872565.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872565.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.8 KB ID:	17872585

fetch?photoid=17872566.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872566.jpg Views:	0 Size:	167.1 KB ID:	17872586

i'll show more x's with me HB #14 male in the near future who polinated me Blacklime #3 f3 ... insane smell !!
fetch?photoid=17872575.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872575.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.8 KB ID:	17872587

And few more like ECSD DHK
fetch?photoid=17872576.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872576.jpg Views:	0 Size:	180.4 KB ID:	17872588

And me ECSD DHK x Chocolate Diesel #2
fetch?photoid=17872577.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17872577.jpg Views:	0 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	17872589

Have fun my friends !!

Latest posts

Latest posts