What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Lacocina

Capulators (A/O x SLH) X (LEMON HAZE X STARFIGHTER) FROM SEED ... KILLER SEEDS. Outstanding strain whatever he might call them. Bought them from auction.

CROSSED WITH

PINK SANDS (SWAMPBOYS)
DOSIDO/ GELLATO33 (ARCHIVE)
VIETNAMESE BLACK (SNOWHIGH)

Attachments

• 20210105_183008.jpg
    20210105_183008.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 38

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Goals for the future. I have a million crosses and repros I want to achieve and I couldn't make up my mind and start. So I spit all my ideas back into the spreadsheet and this now comprises about 1/4 of all my seeds.

Prioritized by age of seed and interest in the subject. Plus the goals and the potential crosses that interest me the most. A lot of this steers away from the Dutch scene and focuses on the Canadian/West Coast, Landrace, Sam, Chimera circles. All of which are subject to change and are mostly just spit balling anyway.

picture.php

EDIT: That image came out really small. I'll fix it and upload in a minute

Attachments

• breedinggoals2021.jpg
    breedinggoals2021.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 53

Old Fogey

I am growing out home made Malberry F1 hybrids made from Ace Seeds Malawi and Blueberry.

DJ Short Blueberry x Ace Seeds Malawi P2 in the middle/front surrounded by Ace Seeds Malawi P4 x Peak Seeds BC Blueberry

Day 27

20210126_123923.jpg

Sister DJ Short Blueberry x Ace Seeds Malawi P2 in middle/front surrounded by Ace Seeds Malawi P4 x Peak Seeds BC Blueberry

Day 27

20210126_123908.jpg

Ace Seeds Malawi P4 (Purple pheno) x Peak Seeds BC Blueberry

Day 20

20210121_121708.jpg

Male DJ Short Blueberry x Ace Seeds Malawi P2

Day 20

20210121_120017.jpg

Last edited:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I started with 2 plants,A Tall lanky female Mint and a Short Male Rhino.

The female rhino didn't smell like I wanted her to smell and her F2 were put aside.Using the female Mint and then trying to find a Rhino that smells like coffee.

The seeds had populations of one tall or one Short.The short ones were crossed again to the same male Rhino,keeping pollen in the fridge.I did another cross to the Tall mint again using the Male Rhino.

I did this 3 times keeping seeds separate...Tall and Short plants.One Day,The Short plant started to smell like coffee and I knew I got the White Rhino.Crossed again to the Male Rhino and I got no more pollen.Perfect timing one might say.

Goals for the future. I have a million crosses and repros I want to achieve and I couldn't make up my mind and start. So I spit all my ideas back into the spreadsheet and this now comprises about 1/4 of all my seeds.

Prioritized by age of seed and interest in the subject. Plus the goals and the potential crosses that interest me the most. A lot of this steers away from the Dutch scene and focuses on the Canadian/West Coast, Landrace, Sam, Chimera circles. All of which are subject to change and are mostly just spit balling anyway.

View Image

EDIT: That image came out really small. I'll fix it and upload in a minute
That's some really superb stock you are working with. That Bordello x Deep Chunk would be reeeally intriguing.

I'd love to see a PTK x Haze cross, as that combination could produce some really electric pinene and terpinolene heavy chemotypes.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
The bordello is something else. Reliably 20% thc when we were testing some years ago. Dark colors and musky fruity smells. Outcrossing that would make some cool combinations. But maybe some folks would like a shot at it as a repro/redux. I'm about to harvest a boat load of THH f2's to add to that list. I'll be looking for the best of the best of all the haze I have and then outcross liberally.

Miasa Mura

Working a line of a friend who recently passed away and his wife gave me his library as well as some pollen. NL#5 x Durban Poison pollen that I will bx to some pure Durban Poison seed line he had. I will be calling this cross Dorje in honor of my friend.

Miasa Mura

Also working these crosses:

Woodland Digital (Variegation) bx
Bully sticks x Old Growth OG = Sequoia Blossoms
Dry Creek Diesel x Gorilla Glue #4 = Garf
Medjool x Afgooey = Paisley Peyote
Battenberg x Sunset Sherbert = Graffiti
Elvish Velvet x Blue Dream = Prayer Flags
Tangie x Green Crack = Guanabana
Sparkling Citrus x Sensi Star = Star Silk
Santeria x Chernobyl = Night Crawler
Honeycomb x Mendo Purps = Humboldt Honeycomb

kro-magnon

Veteran
I recently put my hands on 5 Agent Orange seeds from Subcool, it's a cross of Orange Velvet(certainly Aeric77 Cali O) and Jack the Ripper. I plan to make more seeds of this strain so make some F2 and cross the females I will have in flower as well.
It will be those crosses :
- Agent Orange x Agent Orange
- Lemon OG Candy x Agent Orange
- Aladin's Skunk x Agent Orange
I still don't know how many male/female I have, the plants are around 3 weeks only. I will collect pollen from all the males I'll get to save as much genes as possible and create some fun crosses. I'll use a brush to pollinate some branches on each females, each branches will be marked to know what male fathered the seeds.
I will clone all males and females to be able to replicate the crosses if I like the results.
Since 2016 I've grown many homemade seeds with good results, if you use good seed lines to make your own crosses you can get very decent buds and you only buy seeds you really want because you don't need any.

rolandomota

Veteran
I am harvesting soon a jackal haze tester by after thought autos I crossed to some huge purple honduras haze it just so happens jackal haze has a grape smell but it's tiny I suck at autos so maybe this cross will produce huge branchy sativa plants that can be bred in to autos
Also Freakshow and supafreak f2 and I want an abc cross to make a higher thc abc preferred is a non weed smell double stealth like a c99 abc don't buy them all please! Buy the other crosses Lol

rolandomota

Veteran
Yea I keep saying make these seeds and never buy again but then I start thinking I want diversity and backups so that turns one pack into 3 or 4 and 50 to 100 for most seeds out their it gets too expensive right away

I want the Balochistan 4 and red Kandahar, purple dashti each 100 and I need Mr nice about 2 100$ orders from auctions, truefire genetics 20 packs for 100 yea 20 with code snowball, more ace some cannabiogen damn I hate screwing up my breeding seeds and having to buy them again we also need priorities you know?
At this rate I will never truly have the collection I want if I keep having to buy again over and over geeezz
I got Newberry x ace females stuff I made like Malawi and golden tiger malawi x pck , Ethiopian mal x pck x golden tiger but I feel I need a few more 6 packs of each Malawi golden tiger mal x pan zam auto mal auto zamaldelica reg purp haze malwi Mal pck

I'm currently crossing Panama x Freakshow original haze mango haze critical skunk pink Floyd and much more to Freakshow I'm waiting for a supafreak will get abc Cindy soon and more Freakshow a new pack because I want diversity and back ups

Red snake and mangobiche by cannabiogen kullu chellakuti Cambodia by khalifa some Indian landrace Pakistani and Afghanistan I need to explore my Mexican bag seed theirs ashit ton , some Tony green gorrilla ril #infinity lol and who knows what else o yea bluebdigiberry by verdant still need freeze and pine tar or I could just focus on Freakshow supafreak and and Cinderellaabc? Here I go again lol I will STFU now

Jdino

I just sprouted my first ever cross:

Skywalker(Mephisto) x Black Triangle

I imagine it’s done before(this cross) but it’s pretty rad to pollinate a bud, see a seed and then sprout that seed.

Pretty excited.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I just sprouted my first ever cross:

Skywalker(Mephisto) x Black Triangle

I imagine it’s done before(this cross) but it’s pretty rad to pollinate a bud, see a seed and then sprout that seed.

Pretty excited.

Cheers!! It's almost like Parenthood.

justabluez

Veteran
My New Chucks!!
==============
1. Zacatecas Tribute X Snowhigh Golden Thai ------(ZacThai)

2. Zacatecas Tribute X Cannabiogen Purple Meican -------(ZacMexy)

3. Zacateas Tribute X (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon) ------(Zac Dragon)

4. Golden Tiger 3 X (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon)
5. Congo X (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon)

6. (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon) X (Golden Thai) -------( TanBD Gold )

7. (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon) X (Acapulco Gold X Pipe Dream) ------( TanBD-AGPD)

8. (Black Maui X Blazing Dragon) X (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon) ----(BMBD-TanBD)

Crosses I want to makes

===============
1. ( (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon) X (Golden Thai) ) x (Blazing Dragon)
2. Blazing Dragon F2
3. Zacatecas Tribute X Blazing Dragon
4. (Tangerine Sky X Blazing Dragon) X Blazing Dragon
5. Super Malawi Haze X Blazing Dragon
6. Golden Tiger 3 X Blazing Dragon

What have I learned from all the chucking?
=================================
------> I know NOTHING !!!!!
-------> If you chuck from a branchy male, you will probably get a branchy female?
--------> Seems like the Mothers smells/flavors dominate.
---------> Mothers FROST also seems to be passed down.......
---------> I learned a better way to collect pollen using freezer bag. Put hole in bag and put tems through hole and place stem in red water cup. Seal off cup with tape, and let all the pollen fall in the freezer bag somewhere in the back of the veg tent.Still
---------> I love the taste of RAW Cannabis leaves, buds, and stems!!!!

Tynehead Tom

looks like I've got enough plants selected from Rez SSSDH IX1 and Connoisseur SSSDH to do a mash up. Gonna reproduce both lines separately and combine them as well using the best females and multiple males. It all originated from rez gear so should be a fun project bringing these two back together
kind of excited about this one.

Breadwizard

This'll be the summer of holy weed. Gonna make a bunch of BSHW-related chucks, to open up the gene pool and have lots of seeds to dig through looking for winners. The genetics:
BSHW x BSHB
Zacatecas Tribute
SAGE
BSHW/BSHB x Red Snake

Mostly it will be the first one crossed with the rest.

stashpot

Made
Sour blueberry #1 #3 #4 x Skunk #1 2000 stock
Old Afghani import x Skunk #1 2000 stock
Bubbasquanch auto x Skunk #1
Skunk #1 2000 stock x Skunk #1 2000 stock. F2
AutoPortal open pollination of autos #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 x #10
{Gorilla Glue 4 (clone) x Jack the ripper} x {Colombian gold x chemD} x i95}
{Gorilla Glue 4 (clone) x Jack the ripper} x Gelato Hashplant (33)
{Gorilla Glue 4 (clone) x Jack the ripper} x Dragon Garlic Breath
Honeybee blues x Dragon Garlic Breath
Honeybee blues x Stash breath {honeybee blues x Dragon garlic breath} (aka Stashy.)
{I95 x Dragon HP #6 #7 #8 #9} x Stashy
{Colombian Gold x Chem D} x I95 #4 #6} x Stashy
{Colombian Gold x Chem D} x I95 #4 #6} x #5 Male (aka Hippie D95). (F2s)
{I95 x Dragon HP #6 #7 #8 #9} x Hippie D95 #5 male
Honeybee Blues x Hippie D95 #5 Male.

Think I'm forgetting a few others. the last couple im working with right now.