What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Gonzo #4

Old school m-39 cut x 2 sour bubble bx3 males (#3,#11)

Yes it's beaster but like it been said, grown properly that can be very good! And i hope to give a great funk in taste dept of that "beaster"
Oddly there was a bit of sweet minty and lime smells in the stemrubs of the Gonzo #4 phenos I got, like real tropical brighten-up-your-day smells. Cedarwood, spruce and pine were like the top notes in most of them. I didn't actually flower out any of the girls (as of yet, I did save one), but I found a very squat and quickly flowering male and crossed it to a paint/coffee/butterscotch/fruit essence/hashy smelling Ganesh (Uttarakhand, India x 90's Afghan) from Mandala which I had to preserve.

Spotted out two nice specimens amongst the try-out progeny, which are very Ganesh-like in their form (leaf shape, branching), but the shorter one smells like pina coladas and lime daiquiris akin to the Gonzo – the other one has that Ganesh funk but with a bit more earthy and diesely smells than the mother.

I'm going to cross these Ganesh x Gonzo 4's to some of the Bodhi's Deep Line Alchemy #4's (Kashmir Azad x '88 G-13 Hashplant) I have coming up. Dips on the names "Trident Stinger" and "Triveni Sangam".

Last edited:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Oddly there was a bit of sweet minty and lime smells in the stemrubs of the Gonzo #4 phenos I got, like real tropical brighten-up-your-day smells. Cedarwood, spruce and pine were like the top notes in most of them. I didn't actually flower out any of the girls (as of yet, I did save one), but I found a very squat and quickly flowering male and crossed it to a paint/coffee/butterscotch/fruit essence/hashy smelling Ganesh (Uttarakhand, India x 90's Afghan) from Mandala which I had to preserve.

Spotted out two nice specimens amongst the try-out progeny, which are very Ganesh-like in their form (leaf shape, branching), but the shorter one smells like pina coladas and lime daiquiris akin to the Gonzo – the other one has that Ganesh funk but with a bit more earthy and diesely smells than the mother.

I'm going to cross these Ganesh x Gonzo 4's to some of the Bodhi's Deep Line Alchemy #4's (Kashmir Azad x '88 G-13 Hashplant) I have coming up. Dips on the names "Trident Stinger" and "Triveni Sangam".

Hey,

Really glad you cheer my gonzo #4 man, keep us updated :D

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I've made heaps of crosses, most of which I will never grow.

Some I am keen on trying are an ACE OT Purple Haze x SSS Nanan Bouclou. Also did an ACE Congo x Ethiopian that I might give a try.

Back in my Indica growing days a couple of great ones were Great White Shark x G13 HP and a Tangie x GSC.

Naturalgazda

Hi All.

I have my male Golden Tiger at my disposal. A female Original Haze / Skunk1. And I should also make Golden Tiger seeds. Let there be a supply. I have a mother plant, Golden Tiger.

B

Benny106

Been playing with seeds.

Attachments

• 20201207_154554.jpg
    20201207_154554.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 42
B

Benny106

oldbetty 1

Congo pointe noir x ot1 x panama x colombia

Attachments

• ob1.jpg
    ob1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 38

need4weed

Veteran
Oregon huckleberry ibl x black cherry pie ibl
88G13 x sensi star ibl
Taskenti x herijuana
Amnesia ibl x Jack Herrer f9
C99 x romulan
Shishkaberry f4 x sweet tooth #4 f4

LostTribe

Premium user
sfv x c99 can be flavor bomb, if it is done right. love me some pineapple kush.

The HGK I found was a heavy yielding super sticky and very interesting flavor profile. I think the sfv x c99 will come out pretty close to the c99 x valley girl og which I tested one on. Got plenty.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The HGK I found was a heavy yielding super sticky and very interesting flavor profile. I think the sfv x c99 will come out pretty close to the c99 x valley girl og which I tested one on. Got plenty.

if valley og is terpy as sfv then yes :D sfv has unique terp profile. classics among the tastiest kushes in the world. and also it depends if you c99 is pineapple enough, better parents you will choose, the more you will benefit from your home breeding :D

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I was thinking about making sweet tooth #4 x mexican red hair. aka mexican tooth

And even maybe pollinating with this red hair a b.c stardawg/godbud clone of mine!

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Super Malawi Haze (ACE) x Banana Hooch (Subcool)

Going to call it Mbege or Pombo after the traditional African banana "beer".

lLucky

Pre98 Bubba x Williams Wonder

Super Lemon Haze x Lemon G

Cherry Bomb x Blast Radius

and a bunch more coming in several months :)

Finnichaze

Some are for outdoor projects and some for indoors.

Super Lemon Haze x Blue Himalaya
Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99
Amnesia Haze x Onyx
Amnesia Haze x Fire 99
Amnesia Haze x Blue Himalaya
Gelato x Onyx
Gelato x Onyx F2

(Super Lemon Haze x Blue Himalaya) x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx) 2 separate batches with the other labeled as prima
(Super Lemon Haze x Blue Himalaya) x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99) 2 separate batches
(Super Lemon Haze x Blue Himalaya) x (Fire 99 x BCN Critical XL)
(Amnesia Haze x Onyx) x (Amnesia Haze x Fire 99) 100%af and 50%af batches
(Amnesia Haze x Blue Himalaya) x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)
(Gelato x Onyx) x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)
(Gelato x Onyx) x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)

Lemon Critical 2 x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
Lemon Critical 2 x (Gelato x Onyx)
Lemon Critical 2 x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)

Amnesia Haze ^2 x Onyx
Amnesia Haze x (Gelato x Onyx)
Amnesia Haze x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
(Amnesia Haze x Blue Himalaya) x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)

Random bagseed x random bagseed F2
Random bagseed x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
Random bagseed x (Gelato x Onyx)

Strawberry Gum x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
Strawberry Gum x (Gelato x Onyx)
Strawberry Gum x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)

Amnesia Lemon Pie x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)
Amnesia Lemon Pie x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
Amnesia Lemon Pie x (Gelato x Onyx)

Special Queen x (Gelato x OnyX)
Strawberry Banana Cheese x (Critical Orange Punch x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)) 2 batches
Strawberry Banana Cheese x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
Gelato x (Amnesia Haze x Blue Himalaya)
Gelato x (Super Lemon Haze x Fire 99)
Critical Orange Punch ^2 x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx)

Bubblegum XL x (Amnesia Haze x Blue Himalaya)
Gelato x (Critical Orange Punch x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx))
Burmese Kush x (Critical Orange Punch x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx))
Lemon Critical 2 x (Critical Orange Punch x (Amnesia Haze x Onyx))

Looking at the list, I definitely need some new males lol

choom

current plans are to crack into some of my old beans which I may have mentioned here in the long past, but in memory right now I know there's a DJ Short's Blueberry X CBD Widow that I am excited to pop because I loved that mom so much. I have a bunch of new seeds to play with too so there's going to be a lot of backcrossing going on

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
White Truffle x Vinaigrette

(Firestorm x Bio Diesel) x white Truffle

White Truffle x (A5hazebx x Flashpoint)

choom

White Truffle x Vinaigrette

(Firestorm x Bio Diesel) x white Truffle

White Truffle x (A5hazebx x Flashpoint)

These sound livid insane, I want to research what White Truffle and Vinaigrette are, I remember
seeing A5haze pictures and those were nuts. Very interesting and tempting genetics as always..

i pulled out some of my old seeds just now.....

UK Cheese X Chocolate Diesel
M39
Chocolate Thai f7's
Asad Kashmiri
TGA Querkle (2 seeds)

and there is also a Chocolate Thai X Goji OG f3 but it isnt super old

I am wondering if I should focus on skunk or afghan terps....or hybrid...or go an entirely different direction
with a (thai X goji) X Kashmiri.... or Querkle with some newer age stuff.....thinking about it all stresses me out but in a good way.