What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

endgegner

I will do a cross of:
Ethiopian (male) x Ethiopian #7 (long flowering pheno)
Ethiopian (male) x Ethiopian #4 ("short" flowering, purple pheno)
Ethiopian (male) x Amnesia Core Cut

I am already about to root the cuttings.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(Mango Haze x (C5 x Mango Haze) x Snowman x Bio Diesel)
DSCN1155.JPG
DSCN1151.JPG

Dime

Good luck with your cross. It sounds very Congo.

I just put two sprouted R.W. Back to the Congo seeds in beer cups. Went thru a container of seeds stored in freezer, and realized I still had a shitload of older seeds I'd always intended to get to. Actually surprised two seeds popped.

I'm curious if you've ever grown Back to the Congo outdoors and if so how it performed? Finish time etc.

I'm in Maine and am a decorated veteran in the war on mold and blight. Which means I've gotten lucky a few times and also had entire plants go up in flames. Always trying and pollen chucking new stuff in the search for resistant outdoor.
No I haven't tried any outdoor. I have 14 knee high in pots now to go through and plan on putting a few out . I'm going to clone them all and put the clones under flourescents

Attachments

• 20240425_200519.jpg
    20240425_200519.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2