What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynamite 1990s PNW

suenossemillas

A friend gave me two seeds of a variety called Dynamite. There wasn't a year stated on the packet but the rest of the seeds he had are from 1991. Does anyone know what Dynamite could be from the Pacific Northwest around 1990? Both seeds germinated he gave me; I'm dying to know their sex... They were both viable and look great as seedlings. Thanks for any information.

slipdefeu

Sounds good!

30yrs old and they popped wow ^^

if they really are as old i'm not sure what it could be

but Dynamite looks like to be a strain worked by nextgeneration, based on the grapefruit clone x unknow strain, they sold it "lately" as an f4 or bx4 on the mom, not sure about that,
who knows if its the same or a precedent version or something else xD

I got my hands on Pynamite sonic cut years ago
it was pinapple x dynamite , crazy tropical funk, some sweet fruit smell & taste
i liked it much more than the sweetpinkgrapefruit

Hope u'll find some lost beauty, finger crossed! :)

suenossemillas

Thanks guys. Not sure the timelines line up on those though. If it is theirs and is 10 years younger than what I thought that would make this the near the first iteration of that lineage.

Latest posts

Latest posts