What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

unhybridized strains

Bio boy

Any chance theres a list of old school strains avalible that havent been mass polyhybridised off their dna and are used as backbones in breeding or is that just hairloom strains straight?

I wana try that oldschool high my grandpops talked about "noffin like todays weed snoke that shit all day no giggles or hallucenations,

Lookin for somthing really genuine not nowdays takes on it.

They still alive?

JockBudman

You need some pure sativas pal, that's where you'll find the giggles an visual effects.

Ace have a good line up - ah've done zamaldelica, Panama, old timers haze an some mixed stuff frae them an found giggly, trippy, joyful highs in every line.

Others worth lookin at would be tropical seeds maybe (though ah've no grown any of theirs yet) an mandala. Mandala ah did their mixed pack an found some really strong, giggly hybrids. No pure sativa but still good for what your after ah think. They use their own selections frae landraces tae breed wi.

xerb

Try some of that Killer A5 Haze. Shit should come with a crash helmet!

Buckle in boys, we're taking off for outer space, who's got the lighter? XERB

I love the Golden Tiger too