What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your alltime favourite strain.

EbenGood

Hello guy! This will be my first post on this forum ever, so, therefore, I'll introduce myself. I'm an advanced grower (not an expert) who has been growing for around 5 years. All my grows were inside and only for personal use, so it never contained more than 3 plants.

Now I'm looking for some real "experts" and just your general opinion on your favourite strains. Every single breed I tried new strains, which people were recommending online, in order to get a taste of them all. Now for me, the all-time favourite will be the "North thunder fuck" from RoyalQueenSeeds, see here; https://www.zamnesia.com/5578-royal-queen-seeds-north-thunderfuck-feminized.html
The only problem with this favourite is that I just bread this strain for the first time last year, when my experience was a lot higher than 2 years before.

Please guys share your favourite strains + breeder!

Cvh

Supermod
Welcome to the forum!

My personal favourite is White Widow I think. Not sure, I kinda like a lot of things. I love to grow out all kind of different strains and sample them.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BLUE MOONSHINE baby!!!

I love it but I can't use it all the time because it's sooooo damn lethargic.

Besides Blue Moonshine I love well grown OG, Kush & Diesel varieties. GG#4, I believe falls into all these categories.

Wiggy-Smalls

favorite strain of all times I havent seen since roughly '94. True Skunk, no fruit or berries. Just pure skunk smell, flavor was slightly on the gross side, the nugs were usually medium sized and kind of on the unappealing side but the actual stone was incredible and I have yet to experience anything even remotely as humbling since then. My favorite strain that is still in circulation would have to be jordan of the islands blueberry, I searched high and low for a true blueberry and hit the lottery. The more I dial her in, the better she gets.

Chappi

The original San Diego Bull Rider. Not the Afghani one(bunk) but the original nld type. I wish someone had kept a clone of her. She had a rosemary mint sage type of smell to her, a ton of hairs and superb clear happy high. Seriously the most beautiful buds I had ever seen at the time(I was a teenager) and fell in love. I think a lot of it has to do with nostalgia but still the one I wish I could still find.

xerb

ROMULAN
Talk about LOUD! It is the loudest strain I have grown in many years.
Even harvested a year ago, if you get your nose NEAR it, you immediately know what it is.

Beautifully cured at 6 months - the smell is overwhelmingly delicious - very erotic - heavenly !
This is one of my favorite strains going back 20 years.

Probably the best producer I have seen.
This gal was AMAZINGLY HEAVY, 3 week veg produced 8+ oz in (225g) in about 10 weeks indoors.
Great return on a seed.
She finishes late October here in N. California foothills.
The main 4" diameter cola isn't shown - she got broken up before taking the picture, dang!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0517.JPG Views:	0 Size:	50.3 KB ID:	17827345

Please excuse me for not shaving for the picture.
It has been hanging, I am just putting it in boxes making room for more. XERB

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
Nostalgia makes me want to say SoCal Master Kush, Kali Mist, and White Rhino...

But it’s hard to beat GG4, Forum Cut, Sour, or GMO.

-DD :smoke out:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a Strawberry Banana that I hope is as tasty and ftosty as what I had come in a few years ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts