Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with 1970 Colombian / Haze the most important characteristic is being able to grow it properly and get good strength and flowering structure.

Jahgreenlabel / Underground Seed Company selected three Colombian Gold varieities. The 1972 Colombian Gold is Colombian. You can select good representations of NLD Colombian Gold from any of them.

USC 1980 Colombian Gold had some shorter flowering phenotypes that didn't smoke like a Haze or 1970 Colombian. There is good documentation of USC Colombian gold varieties on the internet, you can compare your selections to the selections of other growers of the 1972 Colombian Gold. Colombian Gold has two main geno/phenotypes. One has long slender drooping NLD leaves similar to Punto Rojo leaf and growth structure that is very brachy and one like you show, a more upright leaves, serrated leaf, and less branchy.

If the high is similar to Original Haze its probably pure enough.

Comment

No doubt the '72 CG from JGL is highly regarded and multiple online grower reports attest to it's authenticity.

I'm just not sure the bank I got mine from was legit. It was sold out elsewhere so I had little other options. It did seem a little odd that in just 5 weeks it could go from seed to dropping it's first pollen.

Hopefully it's just a bonsai version due to being rootbound of the more upright and less branchy phenotype you speak of and I'm just being a little paranoid.

I guess I'll just have to grow them out and see how they smoke.

Peace,

N7

Comment

[quote=Nexus7;8622823]No doubt the '72 CG from JGL is highly regarded and multiple online grower reports attest to it's authenticity.

I'm just not sure the bank I got mine from was legit. It was sold out elsewhere so I had little other options. It did seem a little odd that in just 5 weeks it could go from seed to dropping it's first pollen.

Hopefully it's just a bonsai version due to being rootbound of the more upright and less branchy phenotype you speak of and I'm just being a little paranoid.

Hey there Nexus7 ,which cg did you buy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raco View Post
          Monkey Haze -F2
          DC x OH X DC x OH ...very simple formula

View Image

View Image

X18 n+1 pakistani pure idica

View Image
          Califa me hablaba mucho de la Monkey Haze, pero yo nunca la llegué a probar...
          La que sí cultive fue la Bubblehaze de Jeep (con una hembra Haze seleccionada por ti, y un macho Bublegumn por Leocadius, creo?), pero todos salieron machos... (De.S73 muestra aquí en ICMAG algunos híbridos que ha hecho con algunos Jeep's Bubblehaze que le pasé, por cierto...)
          Last edited by Montuno; 08-16-2020, 22:48.

Comment

Working...
          X