What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah macs haze. this is the latest. 120 +.... it is in 5 liter pot. so far from true potential.

fetch

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello haze lovers,
well here some new work...
and the amazing OHz dude...

Tom Hill Haze ... my fav ... it's the lime green.... just recovered... made new cut's... but could not let him go...
so he get's now reversed OHz pollen... from my best lady...
still need to grow out more of the THH x OHz and OHz x THH i'll did... first results where everywhere amazing...
still have the THH cut's and OHz cut's from the repro's ... and think to keep them much longer now...

Satori(Mandala) x OHz R4 (R4= 4 best OHz x 4 best OHz reversed) so pollinated by my best 4 reversed OHz... two 90 two seedsman...

Tangie x OHz R4..... so sexy... many thx for the tip @ SamS. ... Tangie smell is still there... will be a great blend...

reversed fav OHz...

fav OHz 90' male... the one with resin... soon ready to pollinate all my fav stuff... and also bx my own crosses above to improve even more...

A5 x OHz R4 ... before inbreed ... now looks like fresh made... a tree ... nearly 2 meter... same age same everything than the other you see net picture...
OHz is such amazing blaster... it enhance everything... just need to find the right male... ;-)

bg the A5 x OHz R4 ... foreground some new stuff that get hazed...

my best OHz male still pushing... used him before for seed making... is now 8 weeks in full bloom...
he is now pollinating my own stuff and some other gear like Kali Mist & Ak47 etc... all very very old gear that need to get hazed before lost...
it can only be better after... i'll saw the results and smoke them...

OHz cut's ... get also prepared for more fun... reversing ... and pollinating with some other dudes like Caledonia etc...

bg is the rest of my last seed making run... where i'll used the male above... very good gear here too... best of Mandala ... and some new stuff... Cake Crasher, Hot Mints, Donny Burger etc...
many got purple color...

Silver Bubble x OHz R4 ... looks also full haze now.. Silver Bubble »»» {Northern Lights x Skunk} x Haze

Colombian Black x OHz R4 ... this is a special cross ... the mother was like THH and/or OHz ... so looking forward to smoke this one... the idea is to bring back old vigor... did same with Punto Rojo...
but this one was much better smoke... do bx to OHz now... and than maybe a new version of OHz is born ;-) ... wanted to stay pure colombian ... and as it looks...
lot's of tester seeds are out... so 21 will be a huge showdown what haze can do and how it looks in other hands...

much much more....
and there was always someone who did the work ... selection... took the risk and paid the bill ;-)
all the best
M.:smoker:

:bow:

...CR500AF...

Mac holy sh## sir well done...:)

JohnnyChicago purple Haze so cool, thank you and mac for all the work you guys have done.
and for getting it spread around very nice WOW...:)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
fasciated OHz....
one branch normal... the other fasciated...
if i'll remember correct...@Sam_Skunkman ...your fav smoke
P4181236.jpeg

P4181237.jpeg

haZe loVe
M.:smoker:

I have been slacking on the smoke report, damn was that immature Original Haze from Boneyard amazing smoke. It needed longer to finish flower at least a few more weeks but the high is up, soaring, potent, but also gentle. It has great legs and the more you smoke ththe higher it will take you. Kind of like rocketing into the stratosphere on an escalator. It makes us feel even more excited to try the Seedsman Original Haze. There isnt much nose on it, hints of spices and herbs, reminds my wife of cured meats.
20210422_051533.jpg
20210422_051510.jpg

Attachments

• 20210422_051533.jpg
    20210422_051533.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 24

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have been slacking on the smoke report, damn was that immature Original Haze from Boneyard amazing smoke. It needed longer to finish flower at least a few more weeks but the high is up, soaring, potent, but also gentle. It has great legs and the more you smoke ththe higher it will take you. Kind of like rocketing into the stratosphere on an escalator. It makes us feel even more excited to try the Seedsman Original Haze. There isnt much nose on it, hints of spices and herbs, reminds my wife of cured meats.

yes, the more you smoke, the higher you get. no ceiling in it. that's what is real haze about... enjoy your haze.

LostTribe

Premium user
THH at 56 days. I hit them with tap and a decent amount of h202 to try to knock back some fungus gnats a few days ago and 2 seem like it turned the hairs orange. Not sure I've never experienced that but one in particular really turned. I don't have any males blooming and don't see any pollen sacks. Only 2 plants affected the rest are mostly white up top. I did pollenate the lowers on all.

fetch

Latest posts

Latest posts