What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

loyalty7

bigherb no I know theres not no fruity haze in the heights, but in the dam i found all there hazes to just be horrible not even a comparison, i asked aaron from dna about the ny haze and tried to describe it to him but he looked like he didn't know what i was talking about. well the bangi haze is a nepalese x congolese it's an f6 so it would probably be good to breed, i'm thinking about crossing a good bangi haze mother with a real hazey pheno from my free original haze x skunk 1,lets see what i get, the description of bangi haze sounds like the heights haze,we'll see. I had gotten a batch that i found about 5 haze bagseeds out of 2 p's i didn't have much luck 3 germinated 2 were hermie and the last one looked real landrace and did not look good too airy and not enough crystals. I know a couple people that have the ny piff clones but there hoarding them, u know how that go.
peace
boogie down

xOOx

hey bigherb,

i really think i get the odor you guys are talking about from my buds, and it's what i relate to that uptown bag. every herb that passes through commercial does not have it. they always have the pine tree smell mixed into them a little. it's just a really strange funk when you break it, very unique. oiley sticky on your fingers, you can even taste it when you chew the stems. the juice tingles your tongue and back of throat. spicey peppery flavor, like a mild/hot spice. no fruit taste though. only fruity i smell may be grapefruitish citrus/lemon soury something along those lines, mixed into the spicey funk skunk when you break it up. i can't describe it any other way man. all i know is when you smell it, you know what it is.

xoox

xOOx

oh btw,

loyalty: i heard about that stink=male thing also, but my almost stinkless one (only stem rub gave off any odors) turned out to be full blown hermie, it had that mentholly stinging smell similar current girl, but was full blown from the start. balls n hairs which showed 20 days into flower, with still NO STINK at all, i was really rooting for it to be girl, cause then i wouldn't have to worry about keeping any smell in check while keeping a mom. it was too good to be true ;(

xoox

bigherb

Veteran
loyalty
i checked out that bangi from ace seeds sounds very interesting that cross should be som fire bangi is pure n o.haze skunk is nearly pure so that should be som ill haze best luck wit that cross cant wait to hear bout it.sucks those haze seeds didnt do well but u should cross that keeper if shes still around n see if u hav betta luck wit her offspring

xoox
4 dam sur u smoke it once n you neva forget it.

its a damn shame that the dam dont know more about ny hazes.i must say ive smoked som real special haze in da dam hashplant haze from green house, cannalope haze from grey area,cambodian haze from i believe tweede kamer.top of the list 4 haze in da dam just not as mind blowing as uptowns.ive tlk to aron adna about our haze hes not familiar wit it i told him he has to take a trip to nyc n see wats really good.i told franco the same they dont know wat there missing.

Last edited:

xOOx

loyalty,

long story short, bag seeds saved over a lonnng time - only nyc uptown bags are what smoked. once got from local jersey, shit sucked compared when ur used to smoking uptown. high would wear off in 40 mins, and total clear head. only other possible bags was from spot where its all rastas (black garbage bags full of weed when they open the door). long time dude, 15+ years. total, 18 seeds or so over that period. hardly ever ever any seeds in the bags, but once in a blue moon, one tiny acorn. they are light green, small & almost white. others were all black, no tiger stripes. i germed so many of them and lots of them failed to germinate, but a few did, and the one i kept is the one that reminds me of when i get the wet fresh just reupped stuff from the area. lost one good one cause i didnt know how to clone or keep a mom then. these were $20 bags where you only get like 1 or 2 pinners out of, but the pinners send 4 people to outer space, etc. (bud size range from 1-1.5 inch or so, light green, break up clumpy, and smelled like chemical sour skunk menthol, and smoke smooth with no burn)

xoox

loyalty7

xoox wish i had that same good luck with my bagseeds after the try with the bangi haze and the o.h x sk#1, if i don't find a good mom that resembles the ny haze i'm all done looking, I'll just stay with the chemdawg bx2, snowdawg, double strawberry diesel, and my apollo orange. unless one of my associates stop hoarding the ny haze cut.
peace
boogie down

the Bangi Haze is a lovely plant to grow, it has a lot of vigor and it is a true breeding inbred line from ACE seeds. I plan on making a cross of Bangi Haze x O. Haze

here's dried and cured Bangi:

here's O. Haze 3wks in Veg:

bigherb

Veteran
old blu
that looks like som ill fuckin haze brotha.i would lov to hear a smoke report .i would lov it more to smoke som of that.sweet pics lookin foward to ur bangi x o.haze that should be som fireee pure 4 sure.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a new book has to be writen with the real history ...before it is lost in myth.......this thread was awsome!!....life work...time well spent by all!!...love all you guys!!...

i think we just need more boys, like sam and others who caught the "hunt and bread bug"...where are they??

haze is one good line.... sk1 is another...where are the rest of the standard lines..?? ssh?

we have are "elites"....ecsd..Ogkush...Chedd..Chem4..FFA..Cheese how can the average-pro indoor grower, use the best of our hybrids, to make our future a better place to smoke??? Ans= hit it with (duchmans)ohaze (m)???..... or (dutchmans thai tanic)????...or og choco thai....lemon thai.. maybe??????

do some inbreading??...

what part`s could the hybrids play??
especialy the ones listed??...
give us a tip!!
thanks

me mates cheese

Last edited:
S

Scorpion

hi sam
will you be restocking your seeds at seedbay anytime soon?
I would like to get more of the original haze X skunk1 seed when possible,for this season.
excellent smoke IMO. but then you know that

peace

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've recently picked up a uk cheese clone,i'm told it's the original exodus cut,but we'll see,but in the mean time heres a pic of 1 of my original haze at around 7-8 weeks bloom with aload more haze in the back ground.

joaquin386

Sam what would be an actual Thai strain that you would recommend that resembles the old Thai weed you smoke?

Last edited:

jdkronyk101

yo sam... its upsetting to see all the b.s. and arguing in a post that should be dedicated to questions for you about haze... and one guy at the beginning asked this same question, but the answer was never revealed it seemed that the bickering folks dominated the first 18 pages of the thread, so out of respect for you and courtesey for the other dude ill ask again.
i just recently got some seeds from the boutique labeled as
Sam the Skunkmans original T*Haze x Skunk1
can you elaborate a little on this cross, and what the T* stands for?
thanks again sam,
jdkronyk

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
joaquin386 said:
Sam what would be an actual Thai strain that you would recommend that resembles the old Thai weed you smoke?

If it's a pure thai your after why not try gypsy's thai stick or luang prabang lao's but be prepered for the long flowering period of 18+ week's.

Canna Biogen has a Meao Thai that is crossed with a mexican/colombian: Destroyer 100% sativa with only 60/75 days of flowering. :smile:

G

Yah bro,THai takes a looooooooong time.........

Yah bro,THai takes a looooooooong time.........

Got some still going now............

MAN them things are tuff indoors,slow as hell but oh
the spicey sweet complex flavors and highs are worth it!

Since this is a HAZE THREAD,id like to show some G13xHaze!!!!!
From JLP ive taken them to F3 field stock,and she is good bud...

Punch on that pic an see ice!!!

:headbange hazy sweet church insence pheno oh so good... :muahaha: