What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

G

TomHill said:

Here are 3 in a Nor/Cal greenhouse. A plant capable of sneaking up on you & throwing your head to & fro in a 3 meter circle like a dmt trip. Helpless & bewildered, you'll head off to the bathroom mirror to make sure that you are still yourself- this is the nature of a good haze.
Hahahaha love that pic and statment TOM how true it is...........
:headbange

E

ElectroSticky

hahahahaha that pic got everybody including myself :jawdrop: ,

amazing haze...

PEACE

:bandit: :rasta:

Last edited:
TomHill said:

Here are 3 in a Nor/Cal greenhouse. A plant capable of sneaking up on you & throwing your head to & fro in a 3 meter circle like a dmt trip. Helpless & bewildered, you'll head off to the bathroom mirror to make sure that you are still yourself- this is the nature of a good haze.

WoW!!! :canabis: That is one beautiful sight!

G

ElectroSticky said:
so everybody must wait :spank: before saying what we -think it is
,, :angrymod:

its purple haze bro, outta Toms OHaze line. ive had those pics saved since the days of OG.

i get 2 purple plants outta his Haze from him in almost every 10 ive ran. i did a gen and get 3 to 4 per 10 now. not all purp under normal temps, but there in there.

even in a outcross usin a PHaze female, i got 3 purple plants in 10. imo his OHaze has quite abit of purple phenotypes. which i believe hes said he does not breed for.

search THOHaze and you will see pics, which arent quite as nice as Toms but you will get the point.

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

i may be not as imformed as some people out there...i was just speaking my mind ,, but hey ,,, its O. haze .

thanks buddy !!

G

Tom Hills Purple Haze plant looks like a hybrid to me. Beautiful plant though for sure. Would find a home in my garden if it smokes as good as it looks.

peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q: Isn't a characteristic of original Haze the 19-21 fingered leaf-blades it puts out?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I can't say 19-21 leaflets were common in O Haze, long very skinny Sativa leaves, for sure.
DocLeaf you got any photos of 21?
I have huge Indica leaves that are 12" wide and 16" long but only 15 leaflets at the most.
-SamS

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Sam a little off subject......
Tom congrats on your PoTM nomination, well deserved for that lady. I'd love to get a hold of that strain for some close up photography? DD

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam_Skunkman said:
I can't say 19-21 leaflets were common in O Haze, long very skinny Sativa leaves, for sure.
DocLeaf you got any photos of 21?
-SamS

Sorry Sam no. We grew lots of Haze#19 x Skunk from seed before digi cameras were used in growrooms... and the hazes we've grown since look nothing at all the same!!

There was always lots of variation displayed in Haze#19 x Skunk,, and we usually noticed that the taller 90day+ types made fan leafs with upto 21 fingers,, although 17 and 19 leaf blades were more common on most of the 80day types.

It does sound fantastical (we could be wrong,, long time ago,, just counted my own fingers..lol),, but trust we used to go through those rooms counting the numbers of blades in amazement at the number of fingers some of those plants produced. We'd thought it a Colombian aspect in lineage :chin: :wink:

Those fan leaf are still today the biggest we've ever seen,, bigger than Arjaan's head... lol :canabis:

peace out
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam :wave:
Is black colombian in Purple Haze? or wacky weed ?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Damn this is interesting & informal thread!!! I have been trying to read all this info with thought for days, but never finish reading it properly and it doesnt help that people constantly post more valuable information.. Naah, huge :respect: for SamS & other real contributors!!!

G

This Thai has the biggest leaves I've seen on a young plant still in Veg, these are the 5th set of fan leaves and they are the size of dinner plates, the plant was 60 days old from seed, I reckon these are huge leaves for indoors under a 250w lamp, can only imagine how big they would be if she was growing outdoors in the tropics. The later leaves are even bigger and very droopy, I'm having a right tie down and bending battle with the three Thais I have, all three are female, took 62 days of 12/12 from seed to show preflowers, I dropped the light cycle to 11/13 a week ago and am hoping this wil ltrigegr flowering, I'll give them another couple of weeks of 11/13 and if they don;t start flowering I'll drop to 10/14.

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg