What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
20211019_123614.jpg

todds pheno 7

harvestreaper

Veteran
Looks like perfect sativa

Is this 1st run on this pheno?

Any smoke reports yet ?.....Good looking plant:biggrin:

i did flo a small cut with the others first go ,,,,it was possibly the strongest ,,but ive had trouble keeping mum so this is the first decent go were i should have enuff for report ,,,the other phenos been run 3 or 4 times now ,,,yea she look good and most like the stereotype out of my bunch from this pack from todd ,,smells of metal and faint mango

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Sometimes I miss the old rep comments section. I would have just commented "holy shit". ^^ Impressive plants Syd!
What is this Golli line exactly? Another Ohaze?

G

Sometimes I miss the old rep comments section. I would have just commented "holy shit". ^^ Impressive plants Syd!

Thanks a lot mate!

Well from what I recall "Golli"haze is a seedsman ohaze that was inbred for quite some time by a grower with this handle.It has some different traits from seedsman line via Johnny it seems.Mac or Johnny C might be able to share more...

JohnnyChicago

Golli OH, also called 1990 OH or 90s OH is an OH line shared by SamS end 90s. That got preserved by a passionate Haze grower and breeder called Golli.

How does one even process the end result of a pearl pheno? How is it broken down, trimmed, etc?

Upside down into the washing machine. :D

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Golli OH, also called 1990 OH or 90s OH is an OH line shared by SamS end 90s. That got preserved by a passionate Haze grower and breeder called Golli.

Upside down into the washing machine. :D

Thanks for posting that info. I'll add that to the genetic info spreadsheet.