What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

funkyhorse

It works like an outcross and SamS has always been clear about using males.

I have a question for you too :)
How did your original Seedsman release compare to Mac's Seedsman x Golli?

Hi Johnny
From the original Seedsman Hz pack I had 4 plants
Two of them were ready in june, one of them very productive and the other had little productivity. The high is nothing special both of them, they are ok but nothing to write home about

The other two were ready in july, what would be january in northern hemisphere
These two are excellent, high is on par with Seedsman x Golli girl 1. The main difference between them is at least one month flowering and the amazing smell girl 1 has as a live plant.
I like the july phenos from the original release very much
The girl in the pic on previous post, Seedsman Hz x Golli Hz #3 is the strongest of all and is also a month faster than the july phenos.
So from a total of 24 girls, these 4 were the best and these 4 are a level or two above the rest of their sisters

G

Seedsman x Golli (MM)

pkwFhBi.jpg
REiNu6Y.jpg
DMj41fK.jpg
kFgPTkX.jpg

sbeanonnamellow

I read the original haze seeds sold by Seedsman were actually seeds produced by Sam/Cultivators Choice. With Todd's recent release, they (Todd and his team) apparently did selections from originals sourced from Sam/Cultivators Choice and reproduced the line.

Couple questions Sam. Were the seeds sold by Seedsman always from the same lot?

Were the ones Todd got and selected from to make reproductions from the same lot as what Seedsman had always offered?

Any chance to release some of the originals through either Breeders Retail or Real Gorilla/SeedBay/Seed Boutique?

You put me onto a quote a while back that I have carried with me, and I appreciate it very much. We stand on the shoulders of giants.

Recently I heard another. While we always stand on the shoulders of giants, as there are always people who go before us, but there are people who walk beside us who we depend on as well.

You preserved the gene pool, we want to go for a swim with you and your selections. No offense to Todd, I scooped a few of those. No offense to Mac, I scooped one of his THH too and looking for some of the Seedsman x Golli (I read something on here about requesting them as a freebie from one of Macs vendor so that is quite refreshing I hope that pans out).

Are there any plans to release some originals from your work with large number selections of haze to the community? Much love

unnamedmike

I read the original haze seeds sold by Seedsman were actually seeds produced by Sam/Cultivators Choice. With Todd's recent release, they (Todd and his team) apparently did selections from originals sourced from Sam/Cultivators Choice and reproduced the line.
Couple questions Sam. Were the seeds sold by Seedsman always from the same lot?
Were the ones Todd got and selected from to make reproductions from the same lot as what Seedsman had always offered?
Any chance to release some of the originals through either Breeders Retail or Real Gorilla/SeedBay/Seed Boutique?
You put me onto a quote a while back that I have carried with me, and I appreciate it very much. We stand on the shoulders of giants.
Recently I heard another. While we always stand on the shoulders of giants, as there are always people who go before us, but there are people who walk beside us who we depend on as well.
You preserved the gene pool, we want to go for a swim with you and your selections. No offense to Todd, I scooped a few of those. No offense to Mac, I scooped one of his THH too and looking for some of the Seedsman x Golli (I read something on here about requesting them as a freebie from one of Macs vendor so that is quite refreshing I hope that pans out).
Are there any plans to release some originals from your work with large number selections of haze to the community? Much love

The plants Todd is selling are definitely not pure haze. I found some little sativa plants, others with intersex traits. Maybe a hybrid of ohaze * neville haze ... an accident, who knows ... but the seeds are definitely not original haze.
Without a doubt Seedmans*golli is a much better option. If you can get them.

harvestreaper

Veteran
The plants Todd is selling are definitely not pure haze. I found some little sativa plants, others with intersex traits. Maybe a hybrid of ohaze * neville haze ... an accident, who knows ... but the seeds are definitely not original haze.
Without a doubt Seedmans*golli is a much better option. If you can get them.

definitley maybe,,,,,found intersex here to

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Going by what i read Sam gave Todd some seed and Todd germinated and grew them out. Rob Clark did the selecting and Todd did the rest so no the seed are not S1.

herbgreen

Veteran
yeah, you probably electrocuted that thing and infused it with mutant fertilizers ....you mad scientist

Going to be some decent smoke!!:bandit:

:respect: