What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1339.JPG Views:	30 Size:	177.7 KB ID:	17950753

DSCN1344.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do the males take just as long to flower as the females?. I have a THH male at 50 days and still, he has not grown much. Staying short and not putting on more nuts.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Ooo boy. What about this male set him apart? Are there any runner's-up to trial against?

he shined there in that room... he had the biggest balls and he was quick to start flowering. and other testing I keep for myself... and he just shined there, like silver green aura around him. he s in testing process now. if he is good, he will hit some crazy hazes later. my friends still keep fruity metallic ones, I think 4 of them, for crossing with heavy dwarf indicas. I keep this one for different crosses, no indicas allowed LOL it is much easier to choose male when you know the line better, I grew and smoked more than 40 females of it.... and some individuals I grew more than once and both indoors and greenhouse.

He 'll be a big boy! ;)

he was the tallest and the wildest one, we already used him and currently progeny is in testing. here he is from cut, in 5liter pot:

fetch

progeny California heirloom holyweed x Mr. Shine aka SurrealV2

fetch

G

2 seedsman x golli ohaze from Mac. Also got a male that I will use...

XtL3KIc.jpg
gcaO4RX.jpg
GEbE16j.jpg
CctvZum.jpg
fi5WQlw.jpg

And an ohaze s1 indoors

6tKn5tb.jpg
LVRR02n.jpg
IH3vGbW.jpg

funkyhorse

It is the first time I keep a plant from one year to the next
My first time keepers are 2 girls from Seedsman Hz x Golli Hz, I am glad they survived the winter
Took 11 months to find them, the best plants I ever grew and on par or maybe even better than the best I smoked in the XXI century
3 hours high and no ceiling. These 2 keepers are a level above the rest of the sisters. One of them has an amazing smell as a live plant

Question for the experts:
Is it possible that in these crosses, the Seedsman male enhances the Ohz90 girl and the Golli Hz male enhances Seedsman Hz?

Seedsman Hz x Golli Hz girl 3, my first keeper
Seedsman hz mm fem 3.jpeg
Seedsman hz mm fem 3 keeper.jpeg

These are outdoor trials of crosses made with Seedsman x Golli males, they will not finish but they are impressive.
They are developing resin on the main stem at the top shot. The mother plants didnt do this, I have sisters indoors, I am curious how they will smoke, they look impressive, they are not hashplants anymore. I guess in 10 days or so I will have to chop them before they start revegging
(GG#4 x Deep Chunk) x (Seedsman Hz x Golli Hz)
Gg#4 x DC x seedsman hz outdoors (2).jpeg

Chimera's Fighting Buddha x Seedsman Hz x Golli Hz
FB x seedsman hz outdoors.jpeg

Thank you very much to all the people involved in preserving/selecting/creating/improving this stuff, from the first grower/breeder to the last arrived world wide grower who is contributing to this effort. This is a jewel
Have a nice weekend everybody

...CR500AF...

Congrats funkyhorse on finding what you like, that can be hardest part of the game. some like the fun of looking, myself i like to play around a little but in the end i like having a good cut around to fall back on...:)

Love the tric coverage.

JohnnyChicago

It is the first time I keep a plant from one year to the next
My first time keepers are 2 girls from Seedsman Hz x Golli Hz, I am glad they survived the winter
Took 11 months to find them, the best plants I ever grew and on par or maybe even better than the best I smoked in the XXI century
3 hours high and no ceiling. These 2 keepers are a level above the rest of the sisters. One of them has an amazing smell as a live plant

Question for the experts:
Is it possible that in these crosses, the Seedsman male enhances the Ohz90 girl and the Golli Hz male enhances Seedsman Hz?

It works like an outcross and SamS has always been clear about using males.

I have a question for you too :)
How did your original Seedsman release compare to Mac's Seedsman x Golli?

Latest posts

Latest posts