What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hey all I saw my name In this thread a time or two
I am fortunate to have been aquatinted with Both Neville (RIP) and Sam .
I have love for Sam and has great respect for Neville .
I have O haze from Sam indirectly but from him
and I have two different groups of hazes from Nev the first we’re very old seeds I paid a great deal of
Cash for back in around 04 before nev went back to OZ the last haze from Nev we’re about 3-4 years ago when I was working in Jamaica and I was able to grow out large numbers in the equator zone.
I also have some hazes that I think are related to old timer haze that were called 69 haze and were given to me by a old timer from
California many years ago the seeds nev Had sent me me more recently we’re very high quality 3/4 haze selections.
I actually worked lines between each other rather than inbreeding the lines further .
I never received a pure haze from Neville everything I received seemed variance of 3/4 hazes .
I have such a huge collection of hazes and haze hybrid between different haze lines I am
not going to even try to list them old
Timer haze ,Tom Hill haze , o haze and the 69 haze are all pure sativa from my experience.
rather than speculation I will share my research with photos and lab data .
I am currently working in Canada and 90 days is about the longest I can push a strain here in the hybrid greenhouse.
my new facility is being built in St Vincent after Covid than volcano I will begin the haze project in about 6 months and will be growing at least 500 of
each .
we should be grateful to all the OG who kept these strains alive for us to enjoy the politics much less important than the plants let’s all share the results and again praise the Og’s
charles

Greatdalas

Hey all I saw my name In this thread a time or two
I am fortunate to have been aquatinted with Both Neville (RIP) and Sam .
I have love for Sam and has great respect for Neville .
I have O haze from Sam indirectly but from him
and I have two different groups of hazes from Nev the first we’re very old seeds I paid a great deal of
Cash for back in around 04 before nev went back to OZ the last haze from Nev we’re about 3-4 years ago when I was working in Jamaica and I was able to grow out large numbers in the equator zone.
I also have some hazes that I think are related to old timer haze that were called 69 haze and were given to me by a old timer from
California many years ago the seeds nev Had sent me me more recently we’re very high quality 3/4 haze selections.
I actually worked lines between each other rather than inbreeding the lines further .
I never received a pure haze from Neville everything I received seemed variance of 3/4 hazes .
I have such a huge collection of hazes and haze hybrid between different haze lines I am
not going to even try to list them old
Timer haze ,Tom Hill haze , o haze and the 69 haze are all pure sativa from my experience.
rather than speculation I will share my research with photos and lab data .
I am currently working in Canada and 90 days is about the longest I can push a strain here in the hybrid greenhouse.
my new facility is being built in St Vincent after Covid than volcano I will begin the haze project in about 6 months and will be growing at least 500 of
each .
we should be grateful to all the OG who kept these strains alive for us to enjoy the politics much less important than the plants let’s all share the results and again praise the Og’s
charles

Could be a very good proyects

Bnyest

I axed OH from Todd at week 6.5 after flip, it got so big I could not handle it anymore. I took some cuts and put some back in flower in solo cups to see if they show sex and than go from there. Plant that I cut down didn’t show any signs of flower after almost 7 weeks in 11/13.
IMG 20180630 191021924

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I axed OH from Todd at week 6.5 after flip, it got so big I could not handle it anymore. I took some cuts and put some back in flower in solo cups to see if they show sex and than go from there. Plant that I cut down didn’t show any signs of flower after almost 7 weeks in 11/13.

I'm afraid of the same so I will do a heavy super crop, topping 2x max, and trim to prevent getting too tall on the OH 90. I have 8' to work with. I started flowering at just 12" tall.. 2 are super lanky plants. These will not hold any weight. I think I got 2 THH females and 1 male, still not 100% sure on the 2nd feamle... No sex yet on OH 90, these are the lanky plants.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well here a A5 x OHz R4 (R4 = 4 best OHz girls reversed pollinated my best cut's)
now i've back crossed these X x OHz R4 to my best OHz 90' boy...
will show next year ;-)

Karma A5 x OHz R4
_8212038.jpeg

_8212034.jpeg

_8212032.jpeg

they suffered a little... was away and than had to clean my grow room... had inspection etc... so after hiding in a forrest they enjoy now the the rainy weather here...
got some propper feeding now and voilla ...
and still... OHz is the queen of all... and the males are king's too...
all true what uncle SamS said... OHz is a enhancer... a door opener...
could never be more happy with all the results... but now hybrid making is done... ;-)
last was Caledonia x OHz ...
focus next on new home...
and than on OHz only... because it's worth to get back the old vigor etc...
it something special... that needs to get preserved... and worked like i'll did with the two lines...
but better... i'll know now after seeing the results everywhere...

and how exiting to see everywhere the haze grow's ...
whatever haze it it is... happy to see such interest and comparison between all the new OHz lines...
keep it up & plz more haze ;-)
all the best
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
OHz R4 (4best OHz x 4 best OHz selfed) ... -> thx SamS. for the how too... it's all true... all ...
my last masterpiece... here we have it all back...
grow'n by a amazing grower in UK with light dep.
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

get hazed'
now it's time too...
M.:smoker:

LostTribe

Premium user
My longest flowering OHz from original THH stock. She takes +16 weeks. Potent Grinspoon Herbage.
fetch?id=17925159.jpg

Heres some tops from 2nd run of Todds Haze
fetch?photoid=17925142.jpg

Green Fruity Pheno
fetch?photoid=17925141.jpg

Long flowering trippy pheno
fetch?photoid=17925143.jpg

I gotta finish up the rest of this Todd smoke from the other culled plants and start a couple more. Todd's differ from Tom Hill Haze in structure, scent, a bit of leaf pattern and THH seem longer blooming. I get a bit stoney off the Todds. THH is straight into space. I might run a couple of the Todd x THH I made. I want to get some F13 first though need some variety.

harvestreaper

Veteran
My longest flowering OHz from original THH stock. She takes +16 weeks. Potent Grinspoon Herbage.

Heres some tops from 2nd run of Todds Haze

Green Fruity Pheno

Long flowering trippy pheno

I gotta finish up the rest of this Todd smoke from the other culled plants and start a couple more. Todd's differ from Tom Hill Haze in structure, scent, a bit of leaf pattern and THH seem longer blooming. I get a bit stoney off the Todds. THH is straight into space. I might run a couple of the Todd x THH I made. I want to get some F13 first though need some variety.

interesting what you say on thh compared to todds need to try the othewr hazes myself

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam_Skunkman I do believe these can be traced back to you Seedsman Original Haze if you Happen to see these pictures >>> do they look correct?:respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts