What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've noticed foxtailing on the relatively few sativas that I ran.
I grew o haze from Todd and Malawi x Panama from ace in a 3x3 tent under cmh.
I noticed that the branches that were along the tent walls would flatten up, but the branches in the center of the tent,under direct light would keep running. Alot of internodal space,with fluffed out buds and the tips foxtailing like crazy.
This happened a little with the OHaze, but was much more pronounced in the MalPans.

herbgreen

Veteran
Cant wait to hear how that wheat/dready pheno Smokes......:bigeye:

Todd haze ?

How does this pheno smell growing? .......different that the others?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Cant wait to hear how that wheat/dready pheno Smokes......:bigeye:

Todd haze ?

How does this pheno smell growing? .......different that the others?

yes its from todd..im terrible at smoke reports i smoke to much lol she smell sweet fruity with a faint musk in flo very attractive when smoked she maintain the fruity ness with a hint of petshop the smell when smoked is all leather cxlassic haze to me very nostalgic everytime i renter a room ,,the high is immediate up smooth an postive it does peter out somewhat to a level vibe that lasts a long time ,,,if you keep smoking you keep getting higher ,this i like ,,,only potent weed makes me think oops have i over done it and todds haze has had that effect on me once or twice,, i have crossed pheno 3 to a very grape smelling outdoor male in the hope of gaining some of her qualities in the outdoor plants ,,out of todds hazes there was 3 i liked 3;5 ;7 i couldnt get cuts off 7 til recently so shes a run behind she may be the best of the 3 also more curing is needed to asess them all properly,, have another pack were i hope to find a desent male to make some seeds,,,for me i look for herbal cocaine type effects in hazes these are my favourite and this pheno certainly pointing in that direction lol

LostTribe

Premium user

With out even smoking it i think you have something very special right there harvestreaper

Looks like my octopus THH. So far it is not as strong as the forever flowering wispy pheno but too early for an honest comparison. I have 3 left that unfortunately I cannot identify which is which smoke as I forgot to label after chop. One is higher yield looks like the heavy long braids that MadMac has, One like Harv's and one that is very fluffy and 16-20 weaker with red/magenta tips.

So far I feel certain that THH and Todds are very different and starting to think that Todd's is NH x OH. It is just way more yielding and very different bud formations as well as much different aromas. I ran them side by side last run. I hope to see what the trippy todd x THH will produce.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	F9559FF0-91B1-4283-AD1B-AB921BCC00CA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	126.5 KB ID:	17892836
Original Haze Starting to spread her wings
Click image for larger version  Name:	F9559FF0-91B1-4283-AD1B-AB921BCC00CA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	126.5 KB ID:	17892836

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From my experience with OH it roots faster than a mofo :biggrin:

I had a little bit of an accident last night in my grow room knocked over a haze plant and it snapped so that’s why I scramble to take the cuttings:biglaugh: