What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Smoke report ToddM3 well should have kept it. This one reeked of wild onion root and not in a good way while in bloom. It was fatter and finished in 13 so it was in the middle. Only after curing it for 5 months has it truly turned into a beautiful thing. Opening the jar is the exact same as SLH but without the lemon only deeper gnarliness. This one is still #3 though initial take off is like rocket fuel but it sort of levels off at cruising altitude. Basically all of the girls I ran from todd were fantastic and I expect anyone else may have chosen other keepers. May cull the 1 as its not nearly as good as the lime/purp 2.

I got this wild onion root from Macs haze too... makes me lazy though..

good to hear it was worthy to run...

harvestreaper

Veteran
haze 5.jpg
todds pheno 5,,16 week

harvestreaper

Veteran
wrong is right? haha be careful with it LOL

so you like more hybrids or this original haze? :D

dont be scared a lie can still never be true lol i like this haze a lot yes i intend to explore the genes more aswell as making some crosses to some of my sativa hybrids like headhunter and highland gold 3 also my 5 thunk altho carrying sk an nl has a long lasting clear effect that i think would cross very well to the pure hazes ,,,todds haze reminds me very much of the haze in the haze hybrids i first tasted in the late 80s early 90s and friends who experienced the same agree

TheDarkStorm

Started “some more” “SMOH” … aka Seedsman Original Haze

That looks really good Star Crash....Johnny has done some great work pulling this out...definitely worth looking for a breeding male or female.....there are some you can find that have tiny crystals on them not long after they pop...hopefully one shows up for you. Great healthy beautiful looking true haze plants, thanks for posting man...peace.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also There’s definitely a difference between concentrate and flower , concentrate is extremely powerful but doesn’t have as much “vibrancy” in effect …

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Ok guys I screwed up and killed all my plants so I won't be posting for a while...

Got home late yesterday night and flipped on the fan (actually more an air blower or something) not realizing it was already set for cold air... So this morning the plants got flash dried with hot air in a 60 x 70 x 80 grow box. That's half a year of work down the drain and only a few days from cutting.

Luckily I took one of the Oxacan Hazes out yesterday so cutting it today at about 127(?) days. It was a nice roll while it lasted. I'm gonna go and cry now.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Thule Oh sorry that sounds bad. Any chance to recover some extracts from the flash dried buds?

Sure, there should still be some of the good stuff left in the buds. The hazes though are too small to bother with so I'll just smoke them.

The whole apartment smells strongly like Mextiza now. The only strain I lost forever is the RSC Viet-Lao. 3 months in flo and the last of it's kind. That hurts.