What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
haze 14 week.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user

looks a lot like my trippy todd. How far in? I am at day 81 getting close on reveged seed plant. I had a bit of purple on her first run but temps were low. Not all went purp some stayed completely green. What is your night temp?

harvestreaper

Veteran
looks a lot like my trippy todd. How far in? I am at day 81 getting close on reveged seed plant. I had a bit of purple on her first run but temps were low. Not all went purp some stayed completely green. What is your night temp?

hi lt ...this pheno i took at 11 an half weeks first run on 11 /13 light,,she was rootbound had light leaks power cuts two types of spider mites two types of fly i was mainly impressed with her hardiness ,,this is the second run ,,this time good pot ,,no pests ,,light leaks or power cuts and on a 12/12 cycle currently at 14 weeks think ill chop at 15 ,,,,this pheno like yours has trippy aspects to ,,as to nite temps i dont know but its not brought on by cold she has purpling in her stem to shes not a purple plant just has purple hues

JohnnyChicago

jhonny forgive my ignorance is ot1 x oh ,,,,oldtimers x seedsman original haze??

Seems things are not very clear, as lately I am often doing this kind of posts.
What OH should I use, other than the one I have preserved, put years of work and passion in and to finally share with the community?
The one that got smoked by SamS and made possible we got the other Hazes from him too? :)

Goodherb
Rubber Haze is an ibl of Ot1xOH.
It's a breeding name. I should have called it the "Rubber line". You are right.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Seems things are not very clear, as lately I am often doing this kind of posts.
What OH should I use, other than the one I have preserved, put years of work and passion in and to finally share with the community?
The one that got smoked by SamS and made possible we got the other Hazes from him too? :)

Goodherb
Rubber Haze is an ibl of Ot1xOH.
It's a breeding name. I should have called it the "Rubber line". You are right.

you should /could use any haze you want mate thats why i asked ,,thanks anyway its beautiful looking cross

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
....I follow you in to too many threads man, haha. Hey, wherever you're throwing pics up, I'm pulling up a seat. Is this for a straight flower run?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah .. I want to experience the ripe healthy full term OHaze flower ... :smoke out: ... the Haze/wax haul provides a massive rush & use it almost exclusively

Alpenglow

Yeah .. I want the OHaze flower ... :smoke out:

Me too. Was a bit scared at the beginning of Haze of all i had heard and read before. But after a Kerala Seedgrow, i bought some Haze Hybrids. Already had Lumbos, Zamal, Malawi, and other Sativa Hybrids like Destroyer in the stash. But man... you, MadMac, and Johnny rock the show! Thank you so much for sharing pics and knowledge. Same for Hempy and Sam of course and the not further mentioned fellas in those Haze Threads.

LostTribe

Premium user
Just some Pure Ohazes. Tom Hill and Todd McCormick.

fetch

longest thinest flowering THH 84 days same below
fetch

Medusa looking THH, all these pics are day 84.
fetch

Below is the short one that has the most octopus looking braids. I am worrying as most of the hairs are red but last week after I fed some started shooting new growth so I went to 11/13.
fetch
to be continued....

LostTribe

Premium user
another same plant
fetch

the silver THH below
fetch

same
fetch
Quick Todds
fetch

same quick one, this is the sparkling grape juice pheno
fetch

trippy root bear ice cream float todd
fetch

The are def yielding more this run but they started to yellow a bit earlier. I think it is due to the LED's. I took some cuttings and some of the THH showed roots in 4 days in aerocloner. I finally got another short cycle timer and think running 1 min on 5 off has def helped especially to keep the Rez at a decent temp vs running 247.

Have a great weekend everyone!
LT

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
(First, excellent pics as always. I think you've dialed in amazingly quick, you and Star, to these Haze's needs. Kudos)

And can confirm re: aerocloner timing. I've done them at various intervals and combinations of On/Off and 24/7. Sure roots are possible with the 24/7 but the res gets realllly warm and becomes a perfect breeding ground for all sorts of crap. I think I've been able to stretch it to 1-2 min On/20 min Off, iirc?

LostTribe

Premium user
(First, excellent pics as always. I think you've dialed in amazingly quick, you and Star, to these Haze's needs. Kudos)

And can confirm re: aerocloner timing. I've done them at various intervals and combinations of On/Off and 24/7. Sure roots are possible with the 24/7 but the res gets realllly warm and becomes a perfect breeding ground for all sorts of crap. I think I've been able to stretch it to 1-2 min On/20 min Off, iirc?

Not sure how to double quote.

Thank you for the comment. I am starting to think that the LED is just too strong as the issue isn't as bad in the lower fan leaves. It started out a slight light green and just kept going. This hasn't caused the flowers or the trichomes to suffer though. My camera skills are also very lacking and I think I am gonna grab a point and shoot and see if I can do better.

I always run cuttings on 24/7, always have always will. I am using a basic 2 bulb shop light about 12 inches over them. Its a bit warm in there ~80F guessing. I didn't search for the recommended timing as I just got this and can definitely tell you its keeping the res at a decent temp. The Male THH has doubled in size in 2 days since roots appeared at day 4 of cut. I used to run aero without the timer but when its hot its a PITA and I have lost a bunch of things over the years due to that so it was a must to try and I am stoked. Quickest I've ever had roots was 7 days and to cut that nearly in half is insane. All the cuts I took except the C99 #4 have roots. I may keep them going in there for new moms until I can KO a gnat issue which is under control thanks to Gnatrol but want to make sure. Sick of them. I will add that I prefer Clonex gel but alway am careful to keep it at a cool temp and never dunk cuts into the container always pour a bit out so not to contaminate the rest. I usually get new gel once a year. Used root tech years ago and it was not nearly as successful.

Cheers
LT