What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Heres a couple more Todds. This is the one that went purple but still staying very light green at 56. Topping and tying down with LST helped this one bush out a bit but did not help keep it short whatsoever. I gotta keep my hand out of that jar its nearly gone and its so trippy and sublime. She will go around 13 weeks. Lanky, buds are wispy but covered in fragrant creamy and spicy aromas.
fetch

Here is the quicker one that again is coming in fast and hot. Looking really resiny up close pics don't do either justice in that regard. This green one has spicy fruity aromas and it did respond well to LST. I was very surprised that it hasn't stretched like the last time. It stretched to most last time but I tied this lovely lady down pretty good this time and I think it helped. Smell is fantastic pretty ripe smell and its good. I sort of think it seems like sparkling white grape juice very pleasant.
fetch

Blessings
LT

RingtailCanyon

i've sprayed with h202 in flower and pistils went brown/orange then took a little while for fresh ones to resume. todds haze has some thick pistils

LostTribe

Premium user
i've sprayed with h202 in flower and pistils went brown/orange then took a little while for fresh ones to resume. todds haze has some thick pistils

You should see my Cinderella moms. The Todd's and THH have similar pistil growth. I think these lm301h quantum boards may have something to do with it somewhat but the C99 do it even under HPS and they are extremely fat check my lost cuts album.

Also, I did a soil drench with the h202 with respect to the hairs going orange one a couple vs foliar.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
THH at 56 days. I hit them with tap and a decent amount of h202 to try to knock back some fungus gnats a few days ago and 2 seem like it turned the hairs orange. Not sure I've never experienced that but one in particular really turned. I don't have any males blooming and don't see any pollen sacks. Only 2 plants affected the rest are mostly white up top. I did pollenate the lowers on all.

fetch

looks like primo lt ,
little bit of orange is fine ,
enhances the look if anything ...

RingtailCanyon

You should see my Cinderella moms. The Todd's and THH have similar pistil growth. I think these lm301h quantum boards may have something to do with it somewhat but the C99 do it even under HPS and they are extremely fat check my lost cuts album.

Also, I did a soil drench with the h202 with respect to the hairs going orange one a couple vs foliar.

that makes sense. i sprayed my buds for mites and all of the pistils browned.

I tried to see the c99 pics but for some reason a lot of the pictures on this site are not coming up on my browser.

Spicy and herbal smells getting stronger while buds are starting to fill in. Around 15 weeks.
20210507_055748.jpg

Attachments

• 20210507_055748.jpg
    20210507_055748.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 22

funkyhorse

My greenhouse in wetlands seems to be a natural testing lab with every single dawn reaching 99% humidity, it has a wide thermal amplitude
When the first bud with mould appears it is signalling the end of flowering. When this happens at the end of flowering is not a problem, but when happens in the middle of flowering like I have seen with Indian Skunk and Ohz x Skunk#1, I cant finnish them properly outdoors. These 2 strains are so loud with stickiness, terpenes and trichomes that unavoidably buds rot too fast

I have 2 different Thunk phenos, a branchy productive pheno and a columnar non productive one
Thunk fem 1
Full view
Thunk fem 1 (5).jpeg

Thunk buds
Thunk fem 1 (3).jpeg
hillie

Cut and chuck, not much else to do
Thunk fem 1 (6).jpeg

The end of the adventure has come for Tom Hill Haze this season as well
I had 2 different versions: one from MadMac and the other from a spanish grower called Xiskito. I obtained similar plants with similar results from both
I had 4 different plants I grew from cut fully at the greenhouse. The 4 of them had rotten buds, signalling the end of flowering.
My question for SamS and master growers: Do you think Skunk#1 is part of the genetic combo of Tom Hill Haze? Every single cross I had grown this year outdoors made with Skunk#1 rots in my environment, so far the only exception is being the Mex/Hz x Hz/Sk but it is still early to know. All 4 of the THH plants have rotten buds and are very loud in trichomes and terpenes like what I see in Skunk crosses, thats why I am associating this trait with Skunk
A few buds with mould will not deter me from growing this strain many more times in order to search for strong specimens, this strain dont last long in the jar
This is THH3 fem1, THH3 fem 3 and THH21 from left to right
Thh3 1; thh3 3 y thh21.jpeg

THH3 1 from Xiskito
Thh3 1.jpeg
Thh3 1 (2).jpeg
Thh3 xiskito 1 (9).jpeg

THH21 from MadMac
Thh21 (7).jpeg
Thh21 (8).jpeg
Thh21 (5).jpeg

Have a nice week

Attachments

• Thunk fem 1 (5).jpeg
    Thunk fem 1 (5).jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14

LostTribe

Premium user
Glad to be back in the "Original" Haze thread ie the only Haze thread.

Todd's second run on my 2 keepers. They are looking pretty good this time and excited to see how they turn out. I am almost out of this girl, maybe a couple joints left. They will be at 10 weeks 12/12 on Friday. This is the one that went longer and turned purple with low temps on the first run. I treated with h202 again and really kicked the fungus gnats in the junk, gnatrol on the way for future issues.
fetch

Here is the quicker one with the sparkling grape juice scents.
fetch

After a few months of sampling the Todd's I definitely kept the best 2 plants. Not sure how I will choose between these two. Have to spend some time with the next harvest. If the fruity one was as visual as the other I would keep it. Only time will tell and Maybe I will crack some of the Todd x THH later in the year.

Cheers
LT

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Highland Oaxacan Gold x Original Haze

Click image for larger version  Name:	uusi1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.2 KB ID:	17856993
Click image for larger version  Name:	uusi2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	17856994
Click image for larger version  Name:	uusi3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17856995

They're starting to put out some really nice Hazy Oaxacan smells. I supplement them with light doses of UVB light to see if that makes a difference.

Latest posts

Latest posts