What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To determine moisture content ?
Good to know the wet weight of a freshly harvested batch
They are pretty seeds nice mottled patterns great post thx for sharing 😊

If I can count out how many seeds are in a gram I can figure out how many are in the cup ... approximately

funkyhorse

Between 2450 and slightly over 3675 seeds. :)

SamS wrote: "I sold by the kilo for €5,000 there are 50,000 - 75,000 for small seeds like OHaze."
Also: "slightly over 75 per gram so 75,000 seeds"

I have also fresh seed like Star Crash is showing, mine are one week old drying at brown paper envelope
I am counting 89 seeds per gram. So when totally dry it will be around or over 100 seed per gram?
Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze seeds.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	17828778

Unfortunately our Haze-4-Dayz had intersex traits so we chopped it down yesterday. We will dry it and see if we can get a little smoke test out of it. We only started the one seed and will go back to it at some time when we have more room.
20210410_052157.jpg

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Good seeing all those seeds! When do you find them to reach near full germination rate? I usually wait up to 40 days.

funkyhorse

Hazes are enjoying a strong autumm storm
Ohz90s fem 2
Ohz90s fem2.jpeg

THH12xOhz fem 2
Thh12 x ohz fem 2.jpeg

THH12xOhz fem 3
Thh x ohz.jpeg

Predator Thunk
Thunk (2).jpeg

Have a nice week everybody!

G

Really? Hmm. How many are you popping at a clip? Any of them good/worthy? That's not questioning your findings, I'm genuinely curious.

Yes I must admit ive only started a few of them to date. I started them alongside some nevs and a african haze that turned out girls and my own haze all boys. never mind plenty to go at it will just take time.

JohnnyChicago

Purple Haze (90xTHH) pollinated by Haze#12 male
purphaze.jpg
purphazee.jpg

Purple Haze#12 seeds :)
purphaze12seed.jpg

Attachments

• purphaze12seed.jpg
    purphaze12seed.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 12
  • purphaze.jpg
    purphaze.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 20
  • purphazee.jpg
    purphazee.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 13
  • purpjazeee.jpg
    purpjazeee.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 13

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello haze lovers,
well here some new work...
and the amazing OHz dude...

Tom Hill Haze ... my fav ... it's the lime green.... just recovered... made new cut's... but could not let him go...
so he get's now reversed OHz pollen... from my best lady...
still need to grow out more of the THH x OHz and OHz x THH i'll did... first results where everywhere amazing...
still have the THH cut's and OHz cut's from the repro's ... and think to keep them much longer now...
IMG_6040.jpeg

Satori(Mandala) x OHz R4 (R4= 4 best OHz x 4 best OHz reversed) so pollinated by my best 4 reversed OHz... two 90 two seedsman...
IMG_6036.jpeg

Tangie x OHz R4..... so sexy... many thx for the tip @ SamS. ... Tangie smell is still there... will be a great blend...
IMG_6035.jpeg

reversed fav OHz...
IMG_6033.jpeg

fav OHz 90' male... the one with resin... soon ready to pollinate all my fav stuff... and also bx my own crosses above to improve even more...
IMG_6032.jpeg

A5 x OHz R4 ... before inbreed ... now looks like fresh made... a tree ... nearly 2 meter... same age same everything than the other you see net picture...
OHz is such amazing blaster... it enhance everything... just need to find the right male... ;-)
IMG_6029.jpeg

bg the A5 x OHz R4 ... foreground some new stuff that get hazed...
IMG_6028.jpeg

my best OHz male still pushing... used him before for seed making... is now 8 weeks in full bloom...
he is now pollinating my own stuff and some other gear like Kali Mist & Ak47 etc... all very very old gear that need to get hazed before lost...
it can only be better after... i'll saw the results and smoke them...
IMG_6026.jpeg

OHz cut's ... get also prepared for more fun... reversing ... and pollinating with some other dudes like Caledonia etc...
IMG_6025.jpeg

bg is the rest of my last seed making run... where i'll used the male above... very good gear here too... best of Mandala ... and some new stuff... Cake Crasher, Hot Mints, Donny Burger etc...
many got purple color...

Silver Bubble x OHz R4 ... looks also full haze now.. Silver Bubble »»» {Northern Lights x Skunk} x Haze
IMG_6019.jpeg

Colombian Black x OHz R4 ... this is a special cross ... the mother was like THH and/or OHz ... so looking forward to smoke this one... the idea is to bring back old vigor... did same with Punto Rojo...
but this one was much better smoke... do bx to OHz now... and than maybe a new version of OHz is born ;-) ... wanted to stay pure colombian ... and as it looks...
lot's of tester seeds are out... so 21 will be a huge showdown what haze can do and how it looks in other hands...
IMG_6021.jpeg

much much more....
and there was always someone who did the work ... selection... took the risk and paid the bill ;-)
all the best
M.:smoker: