What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
hello,
here a candy OHz 90' ... red stripe beast...
rotated her everyday counter clock ...
thought she will strangle herself... but no... just getting stronger... and less stretch...

background my other fav... those are all the mothers and fathers of the seeds i'll shared... still have all ... and best THH too... still need more to grow to know...
the 24 OHz are all worth to keep... and if it was only by looking @ them... so beautiful ...
to me the queen of all cannabis...
and from experience...
nothing can beat it ...
can only repeat...
many thx @ all involved !
and many thx@ SamS to keep this so long alive...
to be honest...
can't live without the haze anymore...
so be warned... once you inhale...
you'r sold...
you get addicted in nooo time...
welcome to the dark side of the moon!
the gray day becomes bright and colorful...
doesn't matter how much it rains...
M.:smoker:

when you say candy you mean fruity candy taste? my grail back in 80s was a cut like this had powerful energetic smile enducing hit better than cocaine i was told was sk haze and also told it had jamaican in but the more of these hazes i see the more i think it was straight haze,,,im smelling a lil candy in some of todds but not that clear fruity pheno yet ,,now im starting to see what they can do when not under crazy stress im starting to question the point of
growing much else lol

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
hello,
here a candy OHz 90' ... red stripe beast...
rotated her everyday counter clock ...
thought she will strangle herself... but no... just getting stronger... and less stretch...

background my other fav... those are all the mothers and fathers of the seeds i'll shared... still have all ... and best THH too... still need more to grow to know...
the 24 OHz are all worth to keep... and if it was only by looking @ them... so beautiful ...
to me the queen of all cannabis...
and from experience...
nothing can beat it ...
can only repeat...
many thx @ all involved !
and many thx@ SamS to keep this so long alive...
to be honest...
can't live without the haze anymore...
so be warned... once you inhale...
you'r sold...
you get addicted in nooo time...
welcome to the dark side of the moon!
the gray day becomes bright and colorful...
doesn't matter how much it rains...
M.:smoker:

Awesome. That candy cane looks so cool!!
wow!

harvestreaper

Veteran
pheno 3.jpg

two cuts of same pheno expressing quite diffrently

Nexus7

OHzS1

20210402_140405.jpg

Her purity & authenticity cannot be disputed!

Many thanks to Mac, Johnny, Golli, SamS, Haze Bros. and all others involved in her preservation!

harvestreaper

Veteran
Beautiful ladies

Are all the pics the Same plant Haze4dayz ?

I love those foxtails what aromas are you getting?

The leaves don’t seem as slender as the seedsman Haze but the bud structure is very NLD

1luvbigherb

haze 4  1.jpg

haze 4 2.jpg

getting very sweet smells with strong leather and a deeper musk on one pheno,,,no catpiss altho my nl5 x haze x thunk reeks of catpiss

Haze-4-Dayz stacking up nicely, she has a sharp vegetable smell. The resin feels drier when lightly squeezing buds for smells.

20210404_065627.jpg
20210404_065003.jpg

Attachments

• 20210404_065003.jpg
    20210404_065003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210404_065627.jpg
    20210404_065627.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The second picture is of the Seedsman Original Haze. We decided it didnt feel right to top her so we did some serious tie downs. She is probably around 5 1/2 ft tall after being pulled down. She has branches everywhere:biggrin: Back left corner of this picture is our UFO Haze #22 and the right corner you can spot the Haze-4-dayz. The foreground is all one Seedsman Haze.
20210331_191008.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts