What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
until you will grow it, I have nothing to discuss with you.. and maybe even after that as I dont discuss with notorious trolls.

MAHA i have grown lots of Thais and Colombians and other sativas over the 40 plus years to know what i am posting about.They dont have strong smells in flower and i would go as far as calling sativas great stealthy plants.

This coming from the Guy that posts calling both Nevil and Kanga junky's. Your a bottom feeder kiss ass that has no interest in facts or reality.

JohnnyChicago

MAHA i have grown lots of Thais and Colombians and other sativas over the 40 plus years to know what i am posting about.They dont have strong smells in flower and i would go as far as calling sativas great stealthy plants.

Hempy, I have had some pure sativas/Hazes I had to avoid touching in flowering as the whole house would be stinking. Even outside the house it was stinking when a window was open.

Were some of the most stinky plants I ever had.

And were >20 weeks flowering phenos.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy, I have had some pure sativas/Hazes I had to avoid touching in flowering as the whole house would be stinking. Even outside the house it was stinking when a window was open.

Were some of the most stinky plants I ever had.

And were >20 weeks flowering phenos.

Johnny i have had a lot of Heavy Haze hybrids that if you touched them even after you washed your hands would continue to smell of that plant for hours on you.

But the same plants growing would not be noticed by people standing some meters away from them.

No sativa or haze has the smell of a widow SK of afghan type line.

I get a lot of hempy have not grown pure haze to know well i have grown lots of Nevile's Haze also many haze hybrids that went 18 and even 20 weeks.

More importantly i have grown lots of pure Thais and Colombians alone on top of other sats to have an understanding.

I also know what incense is and what they call church smell and not one plant i have grown has ever had that smell.

The church smell comes when you smoke /burn the flowers in haze and in other lines even in old Skunk i mite add.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Johnny i have had a lot of Heavy Haze hybrids that if you touched them even after you washed your hands would continue to smell of that plant for hours on you.

But the same plants growing would not be noticed by people standing some meters away from them.

I get a lot of hempy have not grown pure haze to know well i have grown lots of Nevile's Haze also many haze hybrids that went 18 and even 20 weeks.

More importantly i have grown lots of pure Thais and Colombians alone on top of other sats to have an understanding.

I also know what incense is and what they call church smell and not one plant i have grown has ever had that smell.

The church smell comes when you smoke /burn the flowers in haze and in other lines even in old Skunk i mite add.
yea i havent noted any of the plants smelling of incense , just the lingering smoke ,

sometimes it stays in a still room for over an hour ,
a recent nevils haze had a note on it that i know is going to translate into that incense aroma though ...

anyhow if maha says his plant smells a specific way ,
then im sure it does ,

i dont see a reson for him to make it up or exaggerate it ,
why not try the same variety he is growing and u might find it too ,
beats flogging a dead horse or being a stubborn bugger right??

G

Also finishing some OH x THH by Madmac ,almost 15 weeks 11/13 now...I think I'm chopping the green one in a few days and let the purple one go a bit more.They haven't been fed for a few weeks now,I could have gone with a smoother fade on the green one but you don't screw up you don't learn(even then it is not certain haha)

CT8xXdW.jpg
TtNYcbp.jpg
lVgkVGz.jpg
Dr3KXF4.jpg
IgG8a3F.jpg

Jayded

I had a brightside cheese X sscdh that reeked of incense while growing.Taste was so strong, any more than a tiny toke would have me in a coughing fit.

JohnnyChicago

yea i havent noted any of the plants smelling of incense , just the lingering smoke ,

I thought Maha was speaking of the plants smell. Not the incense.
If with "smell" of the plants was meant incense. Simply ignore my last post.

But I will too not discuss the OH with you anymore Hempy, till you grow it yourself.
Should be no problem for you to find seeds.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

But I will too not discuss the OH with you anymore Hempy, till you grow it yourself.

Johnny i have a source to OHaze but to be honest the NH i grew and made F2s with will be hard to bet.

I find it odd you n others some how think OHaze is some how better than NH or some how more sativa to the Thai or Colombian or other sats i have.

Ohaze takes how long to sex ? 4 weeks My NH takes 6 to 7 to show sex you guys keep thinking NH is not worthy of being called Haze.

There was an earlier version sam passed around. You'll have to drag it out of him lol. When i met adam at thseeds mid90's there was this guy smoking a cerebral sandlewoody thing. I believe that to be one of sams earlier haze lots again drag it out of him if you can lol. I reckon that the one shanti ran with. But for me, the final incarnation when realized in all its glory was best. And that is the heavy citus thai green 4 way hybrid.

That quote is from Tom Hill about his Haze but Johnny but that is called haze and Nevil's work with some of the oldest haze is not why is that ?.

JohnnyChicago

For the discussions there is the other thread Hempy.
Especially when you write lies about me like above.

I never said OH is better than NH.
Also never said NH is no Haze.
It's not because I have done a repro of OH and shared some seeds, that I hate NH or find OH better.

If I was like that, I would have kept them for me, telling the people how good and how rare my OH seeds are. Exactly like you are doing with your NH seeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High quality cannabis regardless if they are haze hybrids or not need strong terpenes coming off them. Its all pheno dependent. Some def have stronger aromas when touched/bumped. Plants that have no flav/aroma are not what I like keeping regardless of potency. If I dont enjoy smoking them whats the point. Its not only about the high.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

hey johnny ,
i dont think it was about incense ,
i just thought it was a good idea to agree with hempy about something before i disagreed ,,, lol ...

its been so long since he talked like this i thought it was all but over,
sadly it isnt ,, it bloody well should be though ,
hempy cut it out man ,

you can not argue with the guys and tell them they dont know what they are on about if you have not grown the same variety ,
its as simple as that ,, it matters not what you have grown , just that you havent grown the same thing they are talking about ,
end of story ,
get some seed and grow it and then come back and talk with them rationally and your input may be appreciated ,
until then stop provoking and trying to upset people .... :thank you:

harvestreaper

Veteran
lot of strong terps in todds haze was quite surprised ,the leather metal smelling pheno 7 leaves strong incence aroma when burnt, gets ya high to lol

SUPER_HAZE

I am running 12/12 but under 3500k LED, HLG 250w knockoff. I am wondering if this LED is making them bloom faster too? My Oldtimer's x New99 are filling in a lot more and quicker than the first run under HPS.

Anybody know if these LED's finish out quicker? I had denser buds in my Cinderella last run but didn't really keep track of the overall bloom time.

Yes, in my experience with LEDs, he does finish the plants earlier. 3500k Citizen.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Why would someone put 25% dog crap in honey ?
Mind you iv seen plenty of people do do something similar to that In recent times...without thought or reson for why they do it.

to help some understand the diffrence between that what is with an that what is without :biggrin:

LostTribe

Premium user
Heres something for you oldtimers to argue about!

Todd's OHz at 70 days of 12/12 under 250w LED Quantum Boards at 3500k. They are dialed down to about 190W guessing.

Fastest to sex and bloom. Stretched faster but eventually stopped earlier. This one has an enticing fresh cut ginger scent on her.
picture.php

Here is the second fastest lady smell is less ginger more herbal. This is the one with the stringy calyx's and she's also gone purple with lower night temps. The rest are all green.
picture.php

picture.php

I know I know still burnt tips but not as bad as the last sativas! I am feeding about 1/2 strength PBP soil bloom which has lower N but I did top dress with a wee bit of worm castings once they started to go light green. One or the other they didn't like, maybe both. In Happy Frog soil. The Blumats did overwater them for a couple weeks so I am hand feeding now.

LT

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
They look good Lost 70 days makes them 9 weeks so far from 12/12 ?.

Never used led lights but i like how you can dial down the light intensity.